Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how she's out doing events and duties...it's nice to see another side of her without Albert there.

Maybe she isn't wearing her ring for security reasons. Even her everyday ring was 3 karats I think.

A lot of women don't wear their engagement rings on a daily basis. I have a lovely one, myself, of high carat weight and it gets in the way. It's been in the safe deposit box for about 10 years. I still love it and wear it on very special occasions. Otherwise, my plain wedding band works just fine.

On november there was some photos where she did not wear her ring and after she wears her ring again At the Gala of the Circus she weared her ring and the to morrow at the Sainte Devote day she did not wear her ring, I think she had to reajust her because she lost weights, but now she did not wear also not earings that she loved so much, I think she knew the unsafety of the country(Her Father was hidjacked and injuried);she had bodyguards, they look after her but not on ring and jewels.

Remember when William spoke on the travel in Kenya, he had the engagement ring of her mother, He said that he looked after always the bag where there was rhe ring, he was afraid to lost the ring or that the bag was stolen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harem pants must be all the rage at the couture houses. Liked the concept of the outfit, but those pants gotta go!

I don´t understand why is she attending all these events. She is the fiancee of a prince, she is no one yet on her own, she has no title. They don´t know what else to do to publicize their wedding. There´s no interest or news on the subject here.

Becuase, if she didn't, someone would find fault with that. Just as all the nitpickers find fault with her shoulders , her dress color, her French or what not. The truth is she is doing what she is being asked to do, her shoulders are big, because she is an Olympic swimmer, look at all swimmers shoulders and what bothers most is that she is stunning, carries herself well and is engaged to a prince.

I don´t understand why is she attending all these events. She is the fiancee of a prince, she is no one yet on her own, she has no title. They don´t know what else to do to publicize their wedding. There´s no interest or news on the subject here.

I guess she is attending because they asked her. On her own, she is a person on her way to becoming a celebrity princess. She might not be a person of interest in Argentina, but the world is larger than Argentina.

it is very well she is raising founds for special olympics, and those who denyng this are angry to see that she is not the person they critic so much along the pages here.All the royals make publicity for their country but in the same time they collect founds for charity, and Charlene was in South Africa to raising founds for this big association and Palace of Monaco and Prince Albert are agreed with this. And yesterday, to day She made this job very well and if it makes publicity for Monaco, nobody in Monaco will be again and there will be an article about this trip on Nice Matin and yesterday there was a report on Charlene raising founds for special olympics on Monaco info

I guess she is attending because they asked her. On her own, she is a person on her way to becoming a celebrity princess. She might not be a person of interest in Argentina, but the world is larger than Argentina.

Other posters said there was no interest at all in their countries, that it was not on the news, USA included. I added some info in that way. No interest here either, get it now?

Yes, all of a sudden she cares for charity, sure!

As the fiancee of the prince, she has some weight to her presence. It doesn't hurt that she is beautiful and that her country is proud of her.

Besides, why wait after the wedding to lend your name and energies to charity? And why view her involvement here simply as means to advertise or publicize their wedding?

Why be jaded about this person? Isn't it possible that she is a decent and caring human being after all?

Please note that some posts have been deleted, for personal disagreements please use the PM system!
We don't need to go on discussing what countries are interested in the Princely Family and/or Charlene
Wittstock or not - this is a thread for Charlene Wittstock's current events and obviously - whether good
or not - she's fulfilling her duties as a future princess. Thanks for your understanding!

And more events for Charelene who looked really good at them all. Its great seeing that she did get a good amount of press coverage.

South African-born Charlene Wittstock looks on before the Midmar Mile charity event held at the Midmar dam near the town of Howick, South Africa, Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011. The future princess of Monaco is a former Olympic swimmer, but she says a weekend charity swim she will be doing in South Africa, her homeland, will be a challenge.
charlene wittstock - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Good to see all the pics from Pietermaritzburg.

I doubt whether CW is actually obliged to fulfil engagements before her marriage. Therefore it's fine that she is occupying herself with her field of expertise which is swimming.

It is refreshing to see Charlene looking at ease in each of these engagements. Hopefully in time, she will project a similar impression on occasions when she is outside her comfort zone

In a interview that she gave yesteday morning, she told about the special olympics and she said that she will back in Monaco on the Valentine'day.It is fine she could make this race and on an other site, it is said the team'Charlene,Franziska Almsics,Terence Parking and an other i do not remember his name) will compete the final to morrow

In a interview that she gave yesteday morning, she told about the special olympics and she said that she will back in Monaco on the Valentine'day.It is fine she could make this race and on an other site, it is said the team'Charlene,Franziska Almsics,Terence Parking and an other i do not remember his name) will compete the final to morrow

How truly admirable, she has the qualities of a good princess

On Thuesday evening, there was a report on Monaco en ligne (news of monaco on a monegash channel tvwe saw her trianing, she said she had not enough time with her duties but she trained one hour and halb three or four times by week and it was not enough to compate but she will be in a team which will compete for care.
After this travel in South Africa, we see that she is abble to do princess job without nobody, and she has an another personality,She said in the interview of friday before breakfast, with the special olympics, it was the beginning of the planning she will do for the underprivileged people.
On the Monaco in linie, the report said there will be an other report on the travel of Miss Charlene wittstock

Does anyone know who's the guy with her? At first I thought it was PA. Silly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom