The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Charlene Wittstock at Tegel Airport before boarding a flight
to Monaco. Berlin, Germany - 27.11.2009 - Very charming
appearance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **
Super pics. Cw looks lovely here.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
yes, she does

Old 11-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

These are the most relaxed images I've seen of her. None of the tension which is often visible when at events with PA.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Yes, at least Roberta Armani has done wonders getting her to dress more appropriately.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Serene Highness

I think CW looks old for her age in those pics, especially in pic #1.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-29-2009, 05:02 AM
Commoner

not so sure it is Amore

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraglia1983 View Post
What a priviledged life Charlene is enjoying! Good for her. She found herself not only a billionaire, but a sovereign prince who is obviously in love with her. Can't go wrong, living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, not having to worry about living in a violent South Africa as unfortunately it is today. Not having to worry about her future anymore. She is all smiles now and why not. I think the circus event might have been a little intimidating for her because her face seems more relaxed now that she is alone with her prince. They travel together anywhere they want by private jet. Who would say no to such priviledge? Charlene is a very lucky woman.
I did not necessarily feel Prince Albert is in love or not with Charlene Wittstock. I think he needed to find "an acceptable white woman" directly after Nicole Coste's announcement of Alexandre's birth. You are right, it must be nice not to have to worry about her future anymore.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellianca View Post
I did not necessarily feel Prince Albert is in love or not with Charlene Wittstock. I think he needed to find "an acceptable white woman" directly after Nicole Coste's announcement of Alexandre's birth. You are right, it must be nice not to have to worry about her future anymore.
Why not marry CW....MM is a crown princess and she came to the marriage with a child and the status of being a single mother... Time is running out for PA. Marry her or she might become preg
nant and insure her future even further......... hell if no engagement was forth coming I would think about it... its not like CW is from wealth
Old 11-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Why not let PA and CW enjoy their relationship (whatever it is) without any pressure?

At present they are free agents, they're having a good time, he has an interesting job with many perks, and the adulation of many - especially women.

They have plenty of time to have kids - or not. And can we assume that one or the other would welcome children?

We used to live in times when people had to live up to certain expectations. That is no longer the case. Men and women can make individual decisions about their lifestyle, and that includes people in the public eye.

I wish them luck.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Please remember that the topic of this thread is Charlene's current events,
if you would like to discuss the relationship of Prince Albert and Charlene, please do so here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-16492-25.html .

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Administrator

As the relationship discussion was still going on, I've moved
four posts from today to the above mentioned extra thread:
Prince Albert and Charlene's Relationship - Part 2.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlene at the cover of Royalty-Magazine:

http://www.royalty-magazine.com/features/cover.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellianca View Post
That would mean that he is publicly insulting CW which I seriously doubt because Nicole Coste had his child and CW has no virtues of her own that he likes or wants and is some kind of decoy or dummy to draw attention away from Alex?
Would you pls clarify as to what an acceptable white woman is?After Tamara did Pa find a suitable black woman? How does your theory work?
The next event CW attends is the upcoming Rose Ball in March I believewhich is her next current event.Cw will be there despite her detractors.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I would really like Charlene to be able to attend the Sainte Dévote celebrations in January, but I suspect "protocol" will not allow it.

She clearly enjoys her role which allows her to forego all the official - and perhaps often boring - events. On top of that, she clearly has a social agenda of her own, as shown by her recent visit to Berlin.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
That would mean that he is publicly insulting CW which I seriously doubt because Nicole Coste had his child and CW has no virtues of her own that he likes or wants and is some kind of decoy or dummy to draw attention away from Alex?
Would you pls clarify as to what an acceptable white woman is?After Tamara did Pa find a suitable black woman? How does your theory work?
The next event CW attends is the upcoming Rose Ball in March I believewhich is her next current event.Cw will be there despite her detractors.

-May not be the right place but I saw the references made so-I need to say this.

I was trying to connect this post to the one that you directed your question to, but couldn't. (Kellencia). Post #?

re "acceptable white woman" keeps showing up on this Forum, along with the same theme) so I'm hoping/wondering why the poster's inquiry regarding it was not considered an opportunity to give a possible intellectual response?

Or is it going to be a situation of--Who shall we keep sticking it to? the world? This subject couple, or one of them?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

OIga Post above is responding to and re Jaya Post 196 ("this post") who directed questions to Kellenica, an above post who used the terms mentioned.

Sorry-I'm quite computer challenged.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Okay...its time to move on.

This subject of this thread is the Current Events for Charlene. Additional posts about what why Albert is dating Charlene are speculative and will be deleted.

Please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Zonk
Monaco Moderator

Old 01-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Royal Highness

Have not seen CW in a long time.Does anybody know when her next scheduled appearance is supposed to be? Is it St. Devote Day?
Old 01-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Administrator

There is little chance that Charlene Wittstock will attend
the Saint Devote celebrations as it's a National Holiday
in Monaco, so to say a very official event normally only
family members attend.
We'll surely see her in Canada in February accompanying
Prince Albert to the Winter Olympics as she attended other
Olympic Games before and maybe she'll attend one of the
circus events of the Circus Festival that starts next week,
as she has done so before. Let's see..
Old 01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Aristocracy

I never tired of looking at Grace Kelly's face. She was always SO beautiful .. even till the end, she had a joyous charm in her face & her esprit. I cannot say the same for CW and I tire of seeing her in the media at all. There is something hollow and 2-dimensional to her presence there and I hope she starts coming into her own being and does what she will with her own energies. Barbie is not supposed to be real. Can anyone tell me/us what organizations she chairs or has started up or stands up for? Anything. I would love to see newsclips on what causes she is presenting herself for at this time.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Grace had begun to look her years gracefully near the end. Her face was bloated and she had succumbed to obesity.With CW we have not seen her in the media for a long while now. I do not think that until she is officiallly betrothed if that happens that she will chair anything.
I do believe Cw hosted the Ladies Who Lunch [pls correct me here] in an honorary capacity. I too wonder how that fared if at all as I cannot remember seeing pics of it anywhere. There is much criticism against her. However Cw cannot act on behalf of Monaco when not in a position to do so.
Let us await the circus this week and see if Cw turns up there and what reception is given.
I think what you said " her face was bloated and she succumbed to obesity" is a bit harsh ! I wouldnt say she was that at all, yes she had put on some weight but she wasnt obese.

Closed Thread