Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 5 : July 2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where and how did Tatiana and Andrea gotten a chance to meet?..are they family friends or schoolmates?..or is Tatiana living in Monaco?

God bless tbhrc!

I was totally starved of scruffy Andy.
Andy honey if you read this: I will shampoo your lovely head anytime. Just call: HOT-STUFF-69

Idriel said:
God bless tbhrc!

I was totally starved of scruffy Andy.
Andy honey if you read this: I will shampoo your lovely head anytime. Just call: HOT-STUFF-69

That's sounds great!!! :D I have to say I like his style. A little dirty just a real man. He looks absolutly hot!!!

he looks dirty...and in soem photos he looks as a drug addict. i hope it's just a wrong impression!

Nah, I wouldn't say he is "dirty". I mean, his style is always a bit scruffy, like now, with his old faded green zipup sweatshirt. looking at him in those pics, and most of the time, you'd never guess he was a member of one of the most glamorous and wealthy families in the world because he looks so much like the average, everyday guy you pass in the streets everyday. I've always felt that he is too skinny and I wish he would cut his hair, but he does seem to be a good guy at heart. I think he must really be in love with Tatiana. I hope she will encourage him to fatten up a bit and just get a "little trim!" (snip snip!) ;)

haha, i like how the photographers hiding in the bush... you can see the leaves aroundthe camera. they look cute just hanging out and stuff

i love andrea's style it's very boho, such a beauty he is. and tatiana has climed up in the style scale, love her look

hey, do they both go to school in paris now? because i think the school year has started or am i wrong

Just take a look at page 8, there are more new pics.... :)

He looks dirty. Is he ever going to get a job?

He reminds me of certain pictures of her mother from the mid-70's, when Caro strolled around Paris clad as if she were a ragamuffin, a cigarette in her fingers. It was that time's latest style. I wish I still had those pics!:(

He doesn't look dirty - he looks like a hippy/grundgy young person (and, I'll bet his hippy duds cost more than most of us make!!;) ). I think he's trying his hardest to just blend in, and I hope he continues to enjoy his freedom. Soon enough he may have an official title, and great responsibility that many of us will never know (running a country?!). He will, then, truly have no say over his personal privacy - at times now, he can stroll with Tatiana and friends and enjoy not being recognized all the time :cool: (hence the long hair, hippy duds and recent bearded face). When he's titled, he won't be able to look so grundgy, and he'll be hounded relentlessly....if his response in Rome was any indication as to how he will handle the press, I hope he uses the next 20 yrs as a way to learn how to deal with the unwanted attention, emotionally - not to "play into it" and give them what they want....an embarrassing, angry confontration that provides shots that sell magazines. When he gets married and has children, he'll be hounded, so hopefully he won't jeopardize anyone's safety by lashing out (although you can COMPLETELY understand why he wants so desperately to do so - no one is following me taking pictures of me as I grocery shop or when I'm out with family & friends, walking my dogs, etc; I cannot imagine what the constant invasion is like:eek: ).

Horseygal said:
He doesn't look dirty - he looks like a hippy/grundgy young person (and, I'll bet his hippy duds cost more than most of us make!!;) ). I think he's trying his hardest to just blend in, and I hope he continues to enjoy his freedom. Soon enough he may have an official title, and great responsibility that many of us will never know (running a country?!). He will, then, truly have no say over his personal privacy - at times now, he can stroll with Tatiana and friends and enjoy not being recognized all the time :cool: (hence the long hair, hippy duds and recent bearded face). When he's titled, he won't be able to look so grundgy, and he'll be hounded relentlessly....if his response in Rome was any indication as to how he will handle the press, I hope he uses the next 20 yrs as a way to learn how to deal with the unwanted attention, emotionally - not to "play into it" and give them what they want....an embarrassing, angry confontration that provides shots that sell magazines. When he gets married and has children, he'll be hounded, so hopefully he won't jeopardize anyone's safety by lashing out (although you can COMPLETELY understand why he wants so desperately to do so - no one is following me taking pictures of me as I grocery shop or when I'm out with family & friends, walking my dogs, etc; I cannot imagine what the constant invasion is like:eek: ).

Could not have said it better myself! Seriously, it would suck if the paparazzi were always snapping pics of me. I hate being photographed! It would be awful for me. But it's so darn interesting to watch Andrea and his siblings out and about! They're just interesting to see, for some reason. I would love to see a pic of anyone of them stopping on the street to tie their shoe! haha! It's sick, isn't it?
:p

andrea dirty? that sounds amusingly ridiculous. well, at least hes somewhat photogenic, i didn't think he looked particularly bad in those shots.

I've noticed a trend among some of the super rich teens to dress as poorly as possible.

I can't wait for the "homeless chic" look to go away. I miss the everyday glam.

Ann

Suonymona said:
I've noticed a trend among some of the super rich teens to dress as poorly as possible.

I can't wait for the "homeless chic" look to go away. I miss the everyday glam.

Ann

Tatler did a story not too long ago about this very trend. Wealthy, trust fund guys who aim to look as poor as possible. Prince Harry was one of their selections, but I don't really see that.... Harry dresses well in slacks and sweaters. I don't see anything sloppy about Harry's wardrobe. But I do think Andrea is a follower of this trend. I do not think he was mentioned in the Tatler story, however.

As Webmistress of CasiraghiTrio.com, I hereby dub thee, Andrea Albert Rainier Casiraghi (did I get his names in the right order?) Serene Highness, Prince of Monaco, Duke of M.W.A.T.S.A.E (Men Who Are Too Skinny Association of Europe). :p

LOL Casiraghi trio, definitly he is the Duke off skinnies!!! but his name is Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi,if i´m not wrong (Caro likes the name Pierre, doesn´t she?).

Also "Andrea Albert pierre Casiraghi, Serene Highness, Prince of Monaco Duke of Royal hotties"

Andy isn't actually that skinny if you check the pics of him at Ibiza. The thing is he doesn't have much fat cells: he is all about lean muscles. IMO, that's very elegant and sexy.

I think his "looks" changed dramatically after his Grandfather died - they were quite close, and it seemed to affect him deeply. Since then, however, he looks much better - healthier....as evidenced by his posturing/flashing on the beach of Ibiza...not that we're complaining.....:)

I think he does not seem skinny to many Europeans because it seems to be fashionable in Europe for a male to be very skinny like that. If you look at the European male fashion models, and compare them to the American counterparts, you can really see the difference between what is fashionable there and what is fashionable here. The long and lanky look is very fashionable for a European male, while it is seen by Americans to be more "ideal" for men to have muscles bulging all over their bodies, to be "buff", as we say. Just look at the All-American Nautica models compared to the very-Euro Prada ones. So I think the perception of Andrea as too skinny is probably a typical American one, while some of the European members here think he looks great.

If I am wrong, or if I have offended anyone, I'm sorry. Please educate me if I am wrong.

OMG!! I just saw that one picture :eek:

He does seem a tad too skinny.

Well the good friend of the Casiraghis, Karl Lagerfeld, himself said in an men's magazine (detail, i think): "MUSCLES ARE OUT, BONES ARE IN." And it's been called manorexia, wherein it's considered fashionable for guys to be skinny!
I think it can be said that Andrea may be a believer of this, but I also think he's just one of those guys who never gets fat no matter what...i know some people like that whose body frame is naturally slim. Pierre also seems to have that frame.
And then too, smoking doesn't give a person much appetite, so he probably doesn't eat much...

moby said:
Well the good friend of the Casiraghis, Karl Lagerfeld, himself said in an men's magazine (detail, i think): "MUSCLES ARE OUT, BONES ARE IN." And it's been called manorexia, wherein it's considered fashionable for guys to be skinny!
I think it can be said that Andrea may be a believer of this, but I also think he's just one of those guys who never gets fat no matter what...i know some people like that whose body frame is naturally slim. Pierre also seems to have that frame.
And then too, smoking doesn't give a person much appetite, so he probably doesn't eat much...

Yes, I agree with this. Andrea and Pierre both have a metobolism typical of young, active men. Even if they do eat whatever they want, they'd probably still be skinny. And the smoking speeds up a person's metabolism even more, so that makes a person even more skinny.

Piewi said:
Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi,if i´m not wrong (Caro likes the name Pierre, doesn´t she?).
I think maybe she's naming them after her ancestors, i think there have been past Pierres in this royal family =]

Hi! ...have ANDREA and TATIANA SANTODOMINGO have been dating for a long time now??..do you think they will marry..or that they will broke up?? I want to know your opinion..
hugs and kisses for all!:D

My vote is marriage. It's only speculation, no one knows what will happen, but this is Andrea's longest running relationship to date and he and Tatiana do seem to be in love. But one never knows with people so young who have so much more to experience. Still, I'm betting on marriage for them. That's just me. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
My vote is marriage. It's only speculation, no one knows what will happen, but this is Andrea's longest running relationship to date and he and Tatiana do seem to be in love. But one never knows with people so young who have so much more to experience. Still, I'm betting on marriage for them. That's just me. :)

I agree. I had originally thought the couple would only be together for like four months tops and if I'm correct they've been together longer than that. I guess that means that for all those girls out there who dreamed of marrying into royalty Andrea is another blue blood you'll have to scratch off your list :( ...

I don´t know...they are too young to get married....I think that he took a very good example for marriage too early : his own mother...so, I don´t think he and Tatiana will get married....not this soon......And, as far as I know, he date Caroline Sieber (correct me if I´m wrong) for almost 2 years.....and, maybe he had relationships befor that we´ll never know....soo...

I agree with Nathalian...he´s too young. He´s been dated with tati since about a year and looks in love but Andrea has the perfect example of not getting married young. And Andrea doesn´t seem to be a man of serious relationships, a mean for marry with 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom