Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 4 : June 2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pics!

And more from newscom

Attachments

• gamma163615.jpg
    gamma163615.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 251
  • gamma163616.jpg
    gamma163616.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 211
  • gamma163668.jpg
    gamma163668.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 243
  • gamma163614.jpg
    gamma163614.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 230
New pics!

And more from newscom:

CAPTION: NO CREDIT, 07/14/2005. EXCLUSIVE. Prince Andrea and his girlfriend Tatiana strolling in Calvi., in Corsica, France,20050715, S020

Attachments

• gamma163489.jpg
    gamma163489.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 240
  • gamma163490.jpg
    gamma163490.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 326
  • gamma163491.jpg
    gamma163491.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 234
  • gamma163492.jpg
    gamma163492.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 229
  • gamma163493.jpg
    gamma163493.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 245
  • gamma163495.jpg
    gamma163495.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 220
  • gamma163500.jpg
    gamma163500.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 310
  • gamma163498.jpg
    gamma163498.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 237
  • gamma163496.jpg
    gamma163496.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 285
  • gamma163494.jpg
    gamma163494.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 327
New pics!

And some more from newscom:

Attachments

• gamma163501.jpg
    gamma163501.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 196
  • gamma163502.jpg
    gamma163502.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 238
  • gamma163503.jpg
    gamma163503.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 273
  • gamma163504.jpg
    gamma163504.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 259
  • gamma163505.jpg
    gamma163505.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 206
  • gamma163508.jpg
    gamma163508.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 224
  • gamma163509.jpg
    gamma163509.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 242
juliette said:
Can someone explain to me what's "Terminale"?

It's the last year of high-school ( grammer school ) in France.

About those pics I was speaking in P. Caroline's tread. Thanx for posting them.

juliette said:
About those pics I was speaking in P. Caroline's tread. Thanx for posting them.

You're welcome!!:):D

michelle said:
It's the last year of high-school ( grammer school ) in France.
Thanx for the explanation. I thought that he finished school this year. He's one year younger than Charlotte and she graduated last year but I might be wrong.

Thankx tbhrc!!!
Do you know if Char was there? I can't see her in any pics.

Thanks tbhrc! I feel soooo jelous for Tatiana

I´m glad that, at least, he´s doing some courses. Anyway he should start university and stop with that party life

Idriel said:
Thankx tbhrc!!!
Do you know if Char was there? I can't see her in any pics.

You're welcome! I don't think so, I havn't seen her on any pics.

juliette said:
Thanx for the explanation. I thought that he finished school this year. He's one year younger than Charlotte and she graduated last year but I might be wrong.

I was thinking about it once again...and it can be that he already finished 'Terminale' in May and so he passed his Bac...
But, not sure though...I'll ask

if he already got his bac, does anyone know where pierres going to college? and i heard a lot of europeans took a year off after finishing high school to travel/party/play etc. maybe andreas just taking a break too? hes still pretty young, so it should be easy for him to enroll in university when hes done partying

im american -_- i mix up university and college because they mean the same thing here. french lycee= college? we call it high school here. i meant- where is he going to university?

Prep school (when you're 12-15) is what we call Collège
High school (15-18) is what we call Lycée
University is Université, we don't have other names for it. BUT, there are several "schools" who propose post-baccalaureate degrees, not just universities (for example, Charlotte is not in a university). But that's really complicated if you're not french.
About the gap year (the year of travelling, boozing and partying), it's a British tradition not a European one.
I just think it's a lifestyle for Andrea, not a gap year.

thanks for clearing that up, i never really paid attention in french class =/ is charlotte in a vocational school then?

ailstalia said:
thanks for clearing that up, i never really paid attention in french class =/ is charlotte in a vocational school then?
Go to Char's tread, I made a "lecture" about what she is doing there.:)

On the mcpress site they say Tatiana is a spanish actress, maybe they're confusing her with Maria Jurado.

love affair

hi :)

Tatiana was in Monaco with Andrea and his family during Enthronement of H.S.H Prince Albert II ...
Their LOVE AFFAIR is VERY SERIOUS ??? I don't sure but i think Maria Jurado or another past-girlfriend ... never assisted with Andrea during an official ceremony ?

kiss :p
psyché

New part of my site about Andrea ( only new pictures - 2005 )

http://andrea-new-pictures.site.voila.fr/

Well around 1989-1990 Stephanie was seen with Jean Yves Le Fur at several events in Monaco like the GP and they were even going to get married in 1990.

I don't think it's serious, maybe Tatiana was with them because besides being his girlfriend she's a family friend, I've seen some pics of her with the Casiraghis from 2002 or so.

I haven't seen any pictures of Tatiana at Rainier's funeral.

thanks

monaco70s said:
Well around 1989-1990 Stephanie was seen with Jean Yves Le Fur at several events in Monaco like the GP and they were even going to get married in 1990.

I don't think it's serious, maybe Tatiana was with them because besides being his girlfriend she's a family friend, I've seen some pics of her with the Casiraghis from 2002 or so.

I haven't seen any pictures of Tatiana at Rainier's funeral.

:) Thank you ...

Do you think Princess Caroline like Tatiana ? People said she don't like Maria Jurado ( i suppose it's true ) and rumors said :

andrea love that girl but her mother not accept that ...

Do you think Caroline like Tatiana and accept her inside her famaily ?
Tatiana it's a friend of her family and she is rich , timid ( I think Maria Jurado is impetuous ) ... For me, Tatiana & Andrea it's a " good alliance ".

I read on an Italian newpaper Tatiana may be pregnant... There were a lot of photos in which she was wearing large dresses... quite unusual for a teenager... Have you heard this rumour too????

rumor

mariamastrazza said:
I read on an Italian newpaper Tatiana may be pregnant... There were a lot of photos in which she was wearing large dresses... quite unusual for a teenager... Have you heard this rumour too????

hi :)

just a rumor ... on february ( pictures andrea and tatia in mexico ) 4 pictures seems confirmed that but it's just a rumor.

" she was wearing large dresses ..." :eek: It's normal for her ...

psycheanderos2001 said:
:) Thank you ...

Do you think Princess Caroline like Tatiana ? People said she don't like Maria Jurado ( i suppose it's true ) and rumors said :

andrea love that girl but her mother not accept that ...
I don't even think Caroline ever met that Maria. It was a summer "love", they just were together at Ibiza and I strongly doubt it was about love at all.

About those ludicrous pregnancy rumors (I guess Albert launch a fashion :p ), I would just say not every girls dress like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. Look at the Olsen twins and Sienna Miller, they dress with floaty stuff. It's the IN thing right now.
And as you can see from the pictures of her in her skimpy bikini, she has hardly a pound of fat! :)

Yeah, Caroline and Maria did meet, they were at a party in France together once....

Yes Caroline was next to Maria in a party at Paris last summer, they were not photographed talking but they were close to each other. I think it was a Vuitton party.

mariamastrazza said:

Which mag? Novella 2000, by any chance?

Not novella, I read the news several times on Oggi and Gente... They have been recently photographed in Rome and she was caressing her belly... And about her dresses: in my opinion she once wore dresses suitable for teenagers... now she usually wears dresses shaped as premaman!

Those are just rumors...i think that Tati always dresess bad. With huge clothes.

Remeber....I put in one post that Tatiana look preagnant to me!!!!!!!!!!!! That Andrea was sort of "playing" and hugging her belly! I´m telling you.....there´s something wrong with their relationship....remeber Caroline Sieber? He dated her for almost 2 years and never took her to an important "duty" in Monaco and, right now, he´s taking Tatiana anywhere? There´s something wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom