Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 4 : June 2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first off they always seem to be wearing the same style of clothing .... Like they have to match or something ... most of the time she walks behind him no normal relationship has someone walking behind them thats just my opinion im sure

most of the time i like andrea's style, but not this white shirt and white pants look.i hate it when people wear white on white or denim on denim yuk ,i do love the facial hair though, tatiana i like her red skirt, her style looks nice in the pics and i love the hats too. as for tatiana always walking behind andrea i think she is not used to or doses not want the attention that comes with being andrea's girlfriend

tbhrc said:
And more:

Caption:
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Caroline of Monaco´s son, Andrea Casiraghi and his Columbian girfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo strolling in Paris, France on June 28, 2005. NO CREDIT.
YES! YES! YES! The stylish Tatiana is back! Once again I have to thankx our royal coolness for this delightful sight:) .

For those who are concerned about Andy's new look, I say do NOT worry.
It seems like every single prince go through a facial hair period: check the treads, you'll find "exotic" pics of the Luxembourg brothers, haakon, Felipe, Emmanuele, etc. It's a prince's thing, just a phase. He'll go over it.

Tosca, about Tatiana beeing plain, I say whoaw! It quite nice to see that even the most gorgeous babes can't mesmerize everyone...

Oh and someone once asked a photo of Andy's African "girlfriend".
I'm not sure if that's what you guys were talking about but here a pic from modern Jet-Set.

Attachments

• 4feb04africa.jpg
    4feb04africa.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 318
Do you guys think that andrea will join the rest of his family in monaco on july the 6th for the end of the mourning period ( as the others are already there) or do you think he will join them on july the 12th? do you think tatiana will go with him?

latest andrea pic i've viewed
seen in paris...looking really scary!

Attachments

• andreaparty.jpg
    andreaparty.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 633
nokklav said:
latest andrea pic i've viewed
seen in paris...looking really scary!
:D HAha! Yeah, I've seen better.
He should try to smoke less "aromatic herbs". It's only good for cooking!

Idriel said:

yeah! u're right!!

Idriel said:

funny, but sadly i think the same:( (i mean i guess he´s taking "aromatics herbs), too much herbs Andy...you are worring me:(

Ekk! Sorry, but wow, that last picture is rather scary...what on earth is going on with him now days???

i agree, that picture was scary. i think that rainiers death really affected him and with him now closer in line to the throne and having more responbility with monaco he is feeling the pressure.

i personally think the poor lad is lost... i mean he is not attending any uni (correct me if wrong), he is spending his life travelling around and does not know if his future will be as a sovereign prince or not. he is like rebelling.

travelling the world over is nice, but he should get a degree and do something instead of always partying, drinking and smoking all sorts of things. after all, he seems quite in love with tatiana, so that should be another impeteus for him not to get lost. he's such a nice guy after all...i'm sorry for the way he's looking like.

Honestly what's wrong with this kid ? He seems completely lost. His family should really talk with him and help him the best they can because he is obviously not himself these days.
Andrea was such a beautiful young man and now he seems to have lost all his charm.

Florence said:
Honestly what's wrong with this kid ? He seems completely lost. His family should really talk with him and help him the best they can because he is obviously not himself these days.
Andrea was such a beautiful young man and now he seems to have lost all his charm.

Haha! You guys are a bit dramatizing things IMO.
Andrea is notoriously a party animal and a smoker (of all sort of things indeed). SO, sometimes he looks worst for wear, but that does not mean he's "lost" or ready for rehab...
That just a bad photo, at the bad place, at the bad moment.
He'll look stunning on the next photo you'll see, I promise :D .

Andhe's supposed to be third in line for the throne, which is not such a far off possibility? I think Monaco will revert back to France.

Have you seen Andrea in the mass??? I think that Caro send him to the hairdreser jaja.
He looked like a knight with that hair!
I image Caroline when her son arrive like on the last pics...

Man...for a future "prince", he looks like a homeless!!!!! What ever happened to the cute and CLEAN Andrea???? Please...make him come back!!!

well definitely looking better than the previous pic...but PLEASE give hima a shower!

At least he has shaved:D

Here a close up of Andy. Smoking but looking good.

attachment.php

Those are from Eastnews, have no clue If they are new:

Attachments

• MONAKO_RODZINA13_001.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA13_001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 594
  • MONAKO_RODZINA13_002.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA13_002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,737
  • MONAKO_RODZINA13_003.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA13_003.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 517
  • MONAKO_RODZINA13_004.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA13_004.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 625
  • MONAKO_RODZINA13_005.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA13_005.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 624
A nice pic of Andrea and Pierre from Corbis

Attachments

• 42-15527662.jpg
    42-15527662.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 507
Does anyone know if Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana at the enthronment or the party afterwards?

tbhrc said:
Those are from Eastnews, have no clue If they are new:
I love that one: Char is totally hidden beside Tatiana and you can only see a pair of leg and green shoes :D
attachment.php

I'm almost certain they're new (and taken in front of an airport or shopping mall)

Well they are new I found the caption:

Princess Caroline of Hanover's son Andrea Casiraghi and his Columbian girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo arrive at Nice airport, southern France, on July 11th, 2005, together with Andrea's siblings Charlotte and Pierre.

reniapl said:
Yes she was at the party. There are pics of her and Andrea (and many others) at http://mcpress.free.fr site.
caption on the left : 12/07/05 Avénement S.A.S. Prince Albert II

(on 2nd page)
Thank you for the link!
I keep laughing because they wrote Tatiana was, brace yourself... a bright Spanish actress.
:D They have one summer late! They still are at the Maria Jurado episode (who, BTW, is far from being a bright actress).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom