The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you SO much Marezdote and tbhrc, these pics are simply amazing (especially the ones in the restaurant; I guess they were worth being stabbed)

Old 05-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Gentry

i wonder if andrea cried when the police came for him,:( because i know i would have,and i think he most likely talking to his mom on the phone:(:(:(:(:(

Old 05-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Serene Highness

Andrea seems ro be crying in one pic, but i may be i am wrong

I can image him phoned to mum: "Hey my dear mommy (with a sweet voice) i guess im in problems!Do you know a lawyard??" And Caro, lightining a cigarette " What do you do, Andy??"
Old 05-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Nobility

I guess EA is saying to Caroline right now :

"- I told ya... Andy is the one who looks more like me! That boy is special! Even my kids don´t do that!"
Old 05-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
I guess EA is saying to Caroline right now :

"- I told ya... Andy is the one who looks more like me! That boy is special! Even my kids don´t do that!"
jajajajaaj!!!!:p
And Caro saying:"-Oh my God!! If Andrea is like you and he isn´t your son and he not lives with us, i have to be worried for our little Alexandra, she lives with us, she see you...oh! She might be a disaster, God don´t leave her!
By the way Ernest, do you get the telephone number of a lawyard??
Old 05-31-2005, 04:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Her name is Tatiana Santo Domingo, she's from South America and they have been dating for a while now.
You can find more photos of her earlier in this tread.

BTW, from where is Russia are you from?
Idriel, thank you!
I'm from Moscow:)
Old 05-31-2005, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
For you Monaco70's! I found this description of Andrea in an Italian website!

Ciao!

Andrea Casiraghi Grimaldi, 21 anni, il primogenito di Carolina, sembra il gemello di Tadzio, il ragazzino polacco che nella «Morte a Venezia» in versione Luchino Visconti diventava tormento e delizia del povero professore Gustav von Aschenbach.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Majesty

Not the best quality but you can see how Andrea attacked the paparazzi.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	and1.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	152355   Click image for larger version

Name:	and2.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	152356   Click image for larger version

Name:	and3.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	152357  
Old 05-31-2005, 03:43 PM
Commoner

New pics!!!

Caption:
Andrea Casiraghi has been spotted in Rome as he came out of the Marylin Monroe´s showcase in the heart of the city. He is seen here with girlfriend Donatella Luteri.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	152359   Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	152360   Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	152361   Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	152362  

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	152363   Click image for larger version

Name:	a3.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	152364   Click image for larger version

Name:	a4.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	152365   Click image for larger version

Name:	a5.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	152366  

Old 05-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliette
Caption:
Andrea Casiraghi has been spotted in Rome as he came out of the Marylin Monroe´s showcase in the heart of the city. He is seen here with girlfriend Donatella Luteri.
Thanks great pics.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Thanks great pics.
You're welcome. Yours are great too. This fall looks really bad:(, I hope he won't have troubles because of that.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the pics Juliette!!!!and tbhrc!!
So...new girlfriend for Andy? Looking her behiand she looks like Tatiana, but if you see the face´s picture...she doesn´t seem to be Tatiana
Old 05-31-2005, 06:30 PM
Gentry

what are u guys talking about? that is tatiana and it looks just like her. i think we are just use to seeing her looking frumpy. she acually looks nice now and dresses way better.i would love to see him with someone new now because this relationship is becomming too serious 4 my likeing
Old 05-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness

I think just like u skycaptin (apart for the last bit, I like seeing him settled down)
Old 06-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Not the best quality but you can see how Andrea attacked the paparazzi.
I'm speechless! What could have possibly happened for Andrea to react so violently?
Old 06-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Nobility

Doesn't Andrea attend college or something. It looks like he's wandering all arounf the world anytime. Strange. If he has to be the heir presumptive of Monaco, I think he must show more seriousness and as a prince a better example but as we know Ernst-August is the step father so....
Old 06-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
Doesn't Andrea attend college or something. It looks like he's wandering all arounf the world anytime. Strange. If he has to be the heir presumptive of Monaco, I think he must show more seriousness and as a prince a better example but as we know Ernst-August is the step father so....
Heir presumptive is a tough role to fill. Are you suppose to dedicate your life & education to a position that may or may not be yours to fill? He must resent this immensly...Albert has said that he wants to marry and have children maybe this is why Andrea is seen wandering around (he does seem to do that)
I do think he should be more serious and persue some sort of higher level of education if not in political science for the role he may one day fill than at least for something he may enjoy doing throughout his life. Maybe he's just waiting for Albert to make his move before he starts a serious course in school ( so that he doesn't start something and than have to change it). I mean his whole future really depends on what Albert decides.That must suck!:( He's really in limbo if you think about it.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
I m waiting he´ll start collage. Sadly Andrea doesn´t do it. He only travel around the world, but no seriousness!! Even Albert said he will make a familly and all that, it isn´t easy find a woman, have children and all that could take Al a lot of time!And perhaps (hope that doesn´t happen) he won´t do that, or something bad appear (hope not), or Al deside leave the throne, and Andy is close to the power. And what he´ll do? Say, "oh sorry i have no idea of how control this country? But may be i could tell you the adress of a good restaurant in Mexico?":p
So Andy,please, stop and think: what do you want for your life? I´m not saying, don´t have fun, don´t enjoy, but 2 or 3 years doing nothing is enough! You can mix (only a bit) fun and studies, most of people do that or have to do)
Old 06-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I think just like u skycaptin (apart for the last bit, I like seeing him settled down)
honestly, if i had to pic a women for andrea it would be tatiana,she seems more his type and isn't caught up in the attention she recieves from the press, she seems to just simply love him, there are lots of girls out in the world that just want to be royalty and don't truly care about the person,

on the subject of andrea's world travels, i think he should be able to just be free, it's sad to me that royals can't live their lives the way they want because people put pressure on them to live for the people,prince harry had to dismiss his dreem of becomming a pro polo player and compete around the world and prince rainier gave up his dream of living on a yacht in the ocean and becomming a marine photographer, we forget that they are normal people with thier own passions,they can't be people pleasers their whole lives,oh and aside from monaco , today, much of the european royales are truley only tourist attractions,and have no real say on how the country is run, they have to put on this act of grand status or be removed from thier position and that means no more allowence from tax dollars,
Old 06-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliette
Caption:
donatella luteri? i think she is tatiana santo domingo...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread