Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea Casiraghi Joins Monaco royals on National Holiday
From HELLO!

21 NOVEMBER 2003
Three generations of Monaco's royal family presented a united family front this week, greeting well-wishers from the balcony of the royal palace in honour of the country's National Day.

Princess Caroline, Prince Albertand Princess Stephanie put aside their reported differences in order to stand alongside their father, who missed last year's ceremony for the first time in 53 years due to illness. Also making an appearance were Princess Caroline's husband Prince Ernst and son Andrea Casiraghi, who seems to be taking a more prominent role in royal family duties in recent months.

Newlywed Princess Stephanie appeared alone, with neither her children nor her husband, circus acrobat Adans Peres. Both royal sisters donned elegant suits for the occasion, Caroline in a Jacqueline Kennedy-style ensemble complete with pillbox hat, and her younger sister, who wore a new curly hairstyle, wearing bright blue.

:heart: i like the new pics of andrea... i think he cut his hair.

he looks great in white tux... very serious and formal...

Attachments

• andy9.jpg
    andy9.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 260
  • andy1.jpg
    andy1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 286
  • andy_f07.jpg
    andy_f07.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 247
  • andy_f06.jpg
    andy_f06.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 284
  • andy_f05.jpg
    andy_f05.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 213
  • andy3.jpg
    andy3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 262
Have you guys noticed how much Andrea and Charlotte are starting to favor... in those pictures from National Day you can really see Charlotte in his face...

i've always noticed their similarities... especially when they were about 8-10 years old. now the similarity is mostly in the eyes... IMO. ;)

wow!!! photo from worldroots.com.. wow!!!

:heart: sigh...

Attachments

• andywow.jpg
    andywow.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 196
  • grimaldifamily2003_93.jpg
    grimaldifamily2003_93.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 256
IBL - Paris -08 December 2003 - First pictures in Paris of Andrea Cashiragi with his new Car. Andrea just got his driving License and the Number of car is "0007" like James Bond

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 362
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 346
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 354
Thats a cute car!! how old do you have to be to get your license in France? and is it a long process?
Here in New Zealand we are able to sit a theory test when we turn 15 and that enables us to learn to drive only with a full licensed person. (This is called the Learner stage) then after having your learners for 6th months we can sit a practical test and if passed you have whats called your restricted license which means you can drive by yourself and only carry passengers if you have a supervisor (which is someone who holds their full license) after a year of having your restricted you have to sit another practical test to finally get your full license. So in theory you can have your full license when you are 16 and a half.

Here's a picture of the whole car!! It is cute and Monaco70's informed me that it has a Monaco license plate!! I didn't even notice the Grimaldi shield... good observation!!!! :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• andreascar.JPG
    andreascar.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 340
Yeah it has a Monaco License Plate, at least that's what the plates on the cars from Monaco that I've seen on TV or anywhere else look life (with the Grimaldi coat of arms). Anyway he chose a cool number :lol: B)

Originally posted by Yennie@Dec 10th, 2003 - 4:45 pm
who´s that girl with him?
I'm assuming one of his many girlfriends... he goes through them like it's nothing!!

Too Bad It Wasn't Too Windy Outside

Andrea Relaxing & Thinking

Andrea, Ernst, & Charlotte

Andrea & Pierre

Attachments

• INKE_t_17.jpg
    INKE_t_17.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 447
  • INKE_t_08.jpg
    INKE_t_08.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 361
  • post_46_1071973172.jpg
    post_46_1071973172.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, very good. Also I didn't know Monaco has its own license plates. Cool.

"I'm assuming one of his many girlfriends... he goes through them like it's nothing!! "

This is not good. More respect for women, Andrea!

If it is okay with kittencrews, those who are interested in seeing her nude pictures of Andreas, please make alternative arrangements with her, rather than have her post them here.

We have younger members and/or members who may find such pictures offensive and may be in for quite a shock if they were to open this thread and find nude pictures of Andreas!

And thank you kittencrews for not going ahead and posting them, and for using good judgement here.

THE cottage would be WHAT cottage??

and why I was asking the question is because the background looks like a cabinet or something, it doesn't look like somewhere you would just run into Andrea... it seems to me that you would know him personally from the atmosphere of the picture...

Don't take my questions offensively because I just ask a lot of questions... I like to know where pictures come from. Thanks :flower: :flower:

THE cottage would be WHAT cottage??

and why I was asking the question is because the background looks like a cabinet or something, it doesn't look like somewhere you would just run into Andrea... it seems to me that you would know him personally from the atmosphere of the picture...

Don't take my questions offensively because I just ask a lot of questions... I like to know where pictures come from. Thanks :flower: :flower: [/b][/quote]
Its kind of stupid of me to actually be doing this..
The cottage is a small house outside Paris to use in the weekends.

Please folks, don`t post the picture I posted in LTR in other groups. It was wrong of me since it is a private picture of andrea so please understand!

Monte Carlo: I don't think it's Andrea. His hair is not that blond nor straight.

FINALLY.... I didn't want to say that first... but I DO NOT think it's Andrea either...you are right montecarlo his hair isn't like that and neither is his nose

Close but not quite...

Attachments

• close.JPG
    close.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 238
Yes that must be a twin better than himself!! :p hair and nose expose that he isn't andrea-.--

Originally posted by billabong@Dec 26th, 2003 - 4:55 pm
Yes that must be a twin better than himself!! :p hair and nose expose that he isn't andrea-.--
hehe... B)
What do you mean by better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom