Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZandraRae said:
The pictures Lucidu posted of Martha Louise look kind of bad. Does anyone else think she looks kind of sick or something?
Looks more like bad-lighting and the effects of a dark Norwegian winter :lol:

I think it looks like she's been messing around with her hair color.

she looks lovely in dress and nice

Any news about her and her husband? I really think they will broke up soon!

Just because he was not in this year's Christmas photos does not mean that they are getting a divorce. Let's not go and assume things without any evidence.

biboquinhas said:
Any news about her and her husband? I really think they will broke up soon!
I don't think so.
Ari was only missing on the Family Photo. Last year because he was ill; this year because he had to work.
On Christmaseve the whole Family, Märtha, Ari and the daughters were attending a churchservice together. Some weeks before they attended a party arm in arm... So, talking about a divorce doesn't seem to be nessecary.

Last edited:
I've seen an awful lot of articles about Ari, on the Norweigian websites, what's he up to?

auntie said:
I've seen an awful lot of articles about Ari, on the Norweigian websites, what's he up to?
Touring with his latest book.

Love the hair & outfit at the sports awards, not loving the hose & shoes at the fashion awards.

I apologize if this has been discussed before. But how often are Martha and Ari in Norway? Don't they actually live in New York?

Aurora810 said:
I apologize if this has been discussed before. But how often are Martha and Ari in Norway? Don't they actually live in New York?

No, Märtha and Ari live in Norway.

I love her dress! :flowers:
IMO Märtha is really one of the most stylish Princesses.... only her shoes were terrible!

Martha Louise makes a romantic fashion gesture at Oslo shows

Norway's Princess Martha Louise and her sister-in-law Crown Princess Mette-Marit took their interest in fashion to the first port of call for any style watcher - the catwalks. The pair enjoyed front-row seats at Oslo Fashion Week on Tuesday where Martha Louise turned the VIP red carpet into something of a runway herself.
Martha Louise makes a romantic fashion gesture at Oslo shows

Atene said:
No, Märtha and Ari live in Norway.

This makes so much more sense but the reason I asked is because I read a few weeks ago that she had moved to New York. However, that is apparently not true.

Aurora810 said:
This makes so much more sense but the reason I asked is because I read a few weeks ago that she had moved to New York. However, that is apparently not true.
They moved to New York in October, 2004 - and moved back to Norway before Leah was born, in April 2005.

norwegianne said:
They moved to New York in October, 2004 - and moved back to Norway before Leah was born, in April 2005.

Thanks for the info. So they obviously spent only a short time in New York. I knew I kept seeing her in pics of different things in Norway so what I previously read just wasn't adding up. Confusing!!:wacko: Thanks again for the info.

norwegianne said:

I think they returned quite a bit before the birth. I'm not sure they lived in NYC again after returning to Norway for the Christmas holidays. does anyone know exactly when they returned?

was anyone else surprised at the short length of their stay? I remember at the press conference in central park when they first arrived ML had said it would be a one year thing. it was all so weird. ML had anounced they would move to NYC years earlier and then they kept delaying it and delaying it. and then they went but only stayed a very brief period.

maybe ML has trouble deciding what she wants.

pollyemma said:
I think they returned quite a bit before the birth. I'm not sure they lived in NYC again after returning to Norway for the Christmas holidays. does anyone know exactly when they returned?

was anyone else surprised at the short length of their stay? I remember at the press conference in central park when they first arrived ML had said it would be a one year thing. it was all so weird. ML had anounced they would move to NYC years earlier and then they kept delaying it and delaying it. and then they went but only stayed a very brief period.

maybe ML has trouble deciding what she wants.

Here's an article from Aftenposten in this post from 2004 that may enlighten you. Maybe Märtha-Louise knows exactly what she wants and that is to be close to her family in times of sickness and happiness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom