Princess Ingrid Alexandra: Current Events part 4 - 17/1/06 - 23/1/07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ingird is very very cute! when she was baby was so beatiful, she look very like to hakoon but with mette marit eyes, his litle princess will be a royal beauty in the future.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is sooooo cute!!!

Princess Ingrid Alexandria is really a Treasure! I love to look to those pretty and big eyes! I wish her the Best!

Ingrid is my favorite of all the royal children at the moment! Or then I'm just selfish... My mother told me that I looked a lot like Ingrid as a child - and she's right, I did!

Ingrid Alexandra is so cute. She'll be a heartbreaker when she gets older:)Mette M sure knows how to make lovely looking kids. Marius is drop dead gorgeous and Sverre isn't far behind !!

Does the royal family do special photo ops like the Dutch RF? and if so, when? Because, although at first, I wasn't as into the NRF, I saw IA and she just melted my heart- literally- the first time I saw her old birthday video, all I could say was "Awwww."

Oh, and important IA question: Does her beloved bear (it is a bear, right?) have a name? and what is it?

Last edited:
LadyK said:
Does the royal family do special photo ops like the Dutch RF? and if so, when? Because, although at first, I wasn't as into the NRF, I saw IA and she just melted my heart- literally- the first time I saw her old birthday video, all I could say was "Awwww." Hence the avatar.

Oh, and important IA question: Does her beloved (I stress the beloved) bear (it is a bear, right?) have a name? and what is it?
If you look at the Haakon and Mette-Marit current news thread, you will see that Haakon, Mette-Marit, Sonja, Marius, Ingrid, and Sverre posed for photos today to mark Haakon's birthday.

Yeaaa!!! Thanks Kwanfan!

Does anyone have a picture of the castle where Ingrid Alexandra, Marius and Sverre live?

Thank you very much!

photofan said:
Does anyone have a picture of the castle where Ingrid Alexandra, Marius and Sverre live?

Thank you very much!
They don't live in a castle - but on a farm/in a manor house. You can read more about that, and see some pictures in this thread.

Thank you Larzen for the wonderful link. I have never seen these before and it adds so much to see them in 3 dimensions. They are still my favorite family. I just love them!

Aw, little Ingrid Alexandra was such a charismatic baby. I love how in the second video when Mette-Marit takes het little hat off, IA rubs her little bald head. You just want to give her a hug when she stars crying though, poor little thing. But it's cute when MM squeezes the toy and IA is happy again. Babies love to milk their tears for all it's worth.

Marius in the first one is also very adorable when he waves.

BTW, in the last one, Ingrid says something like "Awa," could someone who speaks Norweigian tell me what this means?

Last edited:
Completely adorable baby and Haakon is such a loving devoted daddy! I really admire how he has always been foursquare for Mette-Marit despite any opposition and negativity from anyone else. A thoroughly beautiful royal family.

Josefine said:
do you think we will get photos from when she go back to scholl this fall

She has not started school yet. She is in kindergarten.

i was thinking presschool "förskola"
but i guess i used the wrong word

Last edited:
The deal was that they posed for pictures the days he started and that was it, she should already be back in kindergarden(day care) for like a month already by now. Usually we dont see the children much during the autumn, all the events (national day, holmenkollen) and birthdays are in the winter/spring/summer

that is great that the media acceted that. never thought they had such a deal

IA is the most charismatic of the little queens to be. I just think she's adorable. I'll bet she's soooo rotten, lol. Although I felt a little guilty looking what should be a private moment. Sometimes you forget they are just children...

Too cute, its taken in the gardens of Skaugum this summer by Queen Sonja, it comes from the new book on the King, it was published on VG today alone with several others private ones
Please dont post it elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom