Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 3; January 2013 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another article
Mette-Marit von Norwegen:
Google Translation
At the discussion she answered the question what she did before she became CP (the first question in the youtube video), and she said she wasn't really sure about what to do in life. It took some time to find out, making journeys, studying different subjects, working as waitress. And then she was lucky, she met the best man in the world and her future was given, which she is very thankful about.

About Mette-Marit not being at the heirs' meeting in Apeldoorn:
"It is true that she was not there. The Crown Princess had another private program", said the Head of the Royal Palace, Marianne Hagen,
According to VG, Mette-Marit was pictured in New York on Friday, there is a photo in Instagram with text "Met Mette-Marit of shopping in New York". The day before another person posted picture of Crown Princess on a plane headed to New York. The Palace can not disclose where the Crown Princess has been at the weekend. " I can only say that she has had private program", Hagen says to VG.
Royal expert Kjell Arne Totland is puzzled that the Crown Princess wasn't in the Netherlands. "I do not know what was on the program for our Crown Princess this weekend, but it must have been something very important, since she has not prioritized this meeting with good friends and colleagues"
Mette-Marit vraket kongelig treff for privat program - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet
Translation

Royal expert Kjell Arne Totland is puzzled that the Crown Princess wasn't in the Netherlands. "I do not know what was on the program for our Crown Princess this weekend, but it must have been something very important, since she has not prioritized this meeting with good friends and colleagues"
Mette-Marit vraket kongelig treff for privat program - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet
Translation

i'm confused. i hope she doesn't consider going shopping more important than attending such gathering. maxima and MM seem good friends, so i'm surprised she wasn't there, especially since this kind of meetings are organised far in advance.

i'm confused. i hope she doesn't consider going shopping more important than attending such gathering. maxima and MM seem good friends, so i'm surprised she wasn't there, especially since this kind of meetings are organised far in advance.

It could've been that when MM was spotted shopping or walking around is because she had some free time off during meetings :) MM seems quite good friends with Maxima and a few of the CP's attending, I don't think missing it would be on her agenda.

Its not as if she doesn't see the others often enough or that it was an official engagement or state visit. I would put this event in the same category as a private birthday party or wedding annoversary. Nice if you can attend but no big deal if you miss it, the world will still keep turning forward. I would note that the actual heir to the Norwegian throne was there which would seem more important, even though it was a very casual event.

Last edited:
Someone was on the same flight with her and made a photo (posted on February 28, 2013)
Kungligt sällskap på flyget. För andra gången » Followgram
"Royal joined on the flight. For the second time"

It's probably one of those they wrote about in the VG article.
According to VG, Mette-Marit was pictured in New York on Friday, there is a photo in Instagram with text "Met Mette-Marit of shopping in New York". The day before another person posted picture of Crown Princess on a plane headed to New York. ...
http://translate.google.fi/translat...ks/kronprinsparet/artikkel.php?artid=10101008

Last edited:
She certainly travels incognito.

Precious pic for a true MM fan !!! Thanks !

Does anybody know what kind of handy she has?

can anybody found the pic of instagram?

@Fortimo: For me looks like a Samsung...

Yes definitely a white iphone. 4s I think cause she already has it for a while. :)

Yeah I have the white 4s iphone too therefore I am sure of it. And I love it just like MM does. :)

Is MM still taking classes? I remember awhile ago that she was taking classes at the university.

Is MM still taking classes? I remember awhile ago that she was taking classes at the university.

I think she doesn't. She handed her master thesis in last year.

Here is another picture gallery from today APA-PictureDesk
There are some pictures of her necklace, on one I can clearly read Haakon, so the others are probably the names of her children.

I think she doesn't. She handed her master thesis in last year.

Here is another picture gallery from today APA-PictureDesk
There are some pictures of her necklace, on one I can clearly read Haakon, so the others are probably the names of her children.

Yes, I think you are right, I can read the name Marius... Oh, how lovely! She has the ring from Haakon with the 3 diamonds, what symbolize their children, and she has also a necklace with 3 little childrenformation... So she has her family every time with on the travels. :flowers:

These pix are really sweet and natural ! Thank you !

Today, February 25, 2013, CP Mette-Marit is attending the conference "VelFERDkonferansen" - "Resources gone astray" at the Astrup Fearnley Museum in Oslo.

At 14.30 there will be a livestream here Direktesending | Velferdkonferansen 2013
At that time CP Mette-Marit and Johan H. Andresen will have a conversation on stage with Stig Skaar and Maria Christensen from Pøbelprosjektet (a project the CP Couple's Fund is supporting).

From 14.50 to 15.30 CP Mette-Marit attends the awarding of the Social Entrepreneur of the Year.

CP Haakon is with CP Mette-Marit.

Here one more article with some new information about the discussion:
Kronprinsesse mette-marit - - Jeg var utrolig heldig som traff verdens skjønneste mann - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Fordító

She looks like she is really enjoying herself. Nice to see !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom