Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday November 20 the first part of the portrait show "Crown Princess Mette-Marit" will be broadcastet on NRK. A team from the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation followed the Crown Princess for 18 months. One week later the second part will be shown.
fvn.no > Kronprinsessen om kunsten å bli kongelig
Google Translation
I hope this show will be available in the video archive of their website so everybody will be able watch it.

Last edited:
anyone know if we can see the documentary on the life of the princess in nrk?
or where we can see?

If there is a norwegian or scandinavian who has recorded this beautiful documentary (have seen part 1 already!) on DVD or VHS tape, please, please make a copy for me and contact me!
I´d pay for your efforts, the postage etc.

Yay, I love Coldplay, good to see she has the same tastes as mine (and a lot of other people worldwide) :D

She has lot of people around her, so it is more easy organize her daily life... I am sure, that she has anybody also for the housework, I didn't see in the portrait-film, that she cookes.:)
I watched the portraitfilm about Princess Maxima, and she said, that she has anybody til 17:00 for cooking (and I think for the children), and in the evening they are alone with the kids. I think it could be the same by the crownprincess MM.

At the latest documentary about MM they showed that after 5 pm or something like that
CP family is left alone, without nannies and unnecessary staff and they're trying to live like every normal family.

Yes, I don't remember, or better say, I didn't understand it, but I find it sympatic. I imagined that the nannies and other staff-people live also in Skaugum, it is a huge house, they have enough place...

She has lot of people around her, so it is more easy organize her daily life... I am sure, that she has anybody also for the housework, I didn't see in the portrait-film, that she cookes.:)
I watched the portraitfilm about Princess Maxima, and she said, that she has anybody til 17:00 for cooking (and I think for the children), and in the evening they are alone with the kids. I think it could be the same by the crownprincess MM.
Same with Princess Mathilde, after a certain time they are on their own !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and DLDwoman chairwoman Maria Furtwaengler attended the Digital Life
Design conference (DLD) at the HVB Forum in Munich, Germany on January 22, 2012.

DLD (Digital - Life - Design) is a global conference network on innovation, digital, science and culture
which connects business, creative and social leaders, opinion-formers and investors for crossover
conversation and inspiration.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** gettyimages gallery **

** kongehuset.no: Digital Life Design ** translation **

Without watermarks:

** gettyimages/zimbio galleyry : DLD Conference 2012 - Day 1 **

** DLD Conference 2012 - Chairmen & Speaker Dinner **

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and DLDwoman chairwoman Maria Furtwaengler attended the Digital Life
Design conference (DLD) at the HVB Forum in Munich, Germany on January 22, 2012.

DLD (Digital - Life - Design) is a global conference network on innovation, digital, science and culture
which connects business, creative and social leaders, opinion-formers and investors for crossover
conversation and inspiration.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** gettyimages gallery **

Mette-Marit von Norwegen sitzt neben Maria Furtwängler: Kommissarin trifft Prinzessin - München - Bild.de

Google Fordító

It looks like CP Mette-Marit is texting someone in this picture!

Exactly the same style of glasses as mine ! I am delighted !!!

Very strange sight for a german to see the princess sitting next to Maria Furtwängler, a popular german TV-actress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom