The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (August 2005 - Feb 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well... she does look good! Très chic!! :)

From Hola:

Attachments

• maxima-1a.jpg
    maxima-1a.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 167
  • maxima-2a.jpg
    maxima-2a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 161
  • maxima-3a.jpg
    maxima-3a.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 180
Great that you are reminding us, it was such a nice day!!!

Besides the illness recurring...it could be that he is happy with life. He has a beautiful and exciting wife and two adorable little girls. Its human nature to let yourself go when you are happy ;)

happy forth anniversary to willem and maxima!!! :)

happy anniversary to CP couple and happily years

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
I wonder if it's all her own hair. It's long, but that long? Looks great yes. I've never seen her this beautiful I think.
In some of these pictures it seems clear most of the bun is comprised of 'false hair', i.e. hair extentions.
Also, I'm not too partial to a crown princess with cleavage, but that's just me I guess. Also, and this is not Maxima's fault, but with this particular hair do she's (unwittingly) channeling Evita..not sure whether that's a good thing..but then again, the hairdo looked good on her

I thought Alexander looked good: trim, as in, trimmer than usual? and attractive.

Last edited:
IamLaura said:
Indeed princess Maxima looks sexy, but stylish.The black dress is beautiful .She is glittering !

Prince Willem-Alexander 's outfit and appearance is okay, but I like to see him losing some weight.When he lost weight years ago he was really a handsome man! now he is really starting to like a overweighted , older boring guy, sorry
your royal highness..... no offence but work out and you look ten years younger! I am sure the prince of Orange don't read this, if he does , I want to add that I am positive he will be a great king.

And I will stop chitchatting on this thread.I am boring all of you with this message LOL

I think Alexander looks a lot slimmer than he's done in a long time. Sure he could lose some more weight, but I think he doesn't look bad in these pictures at all. On the contrary.
And as for Maxima..I've said it in my former post, she does look good, but cleavage for a crown princess...mmmm rather not..

Princess Olga...I almost agree with your opinion about the cleavage for a crown princess. I had to look at a couple of pics before I decided that I liked it. If Maxima had a little more up top it wouldn't have been appropriate (at least IMO) but I thought it was tasteful.

Zonk1189 said:
Princess Olga...I almost agree with your opinion about the cleavage for a crown princess. I had to look at a couple of pics before I decided that I liked it. If Maxima had a little more up top it wouldn't have been appropriate (at least IMO) but I thought it was tasteful.
you are right, it could've been much worse, and again, Maxima looked good (not too hard to look well-rested if you've been taking nearly a month off while getting paid ;)

Oh my word what a sexy dress Princess Máxima wore! Very ravishing and eye catching. She looked great indeed, what a figure after having children and everything!

Gorgeous dress, beautiful jewellery. The Crown Princess knows that she can wear this kind of dresses and imo it's great that she dares to wear it. About the cleavage: CP Mary from Denmark wore a dark blue dress to the Nytarskur in Danmark. I found that dress to make her look way too old. This dress makes Maxima looks young and vibrant, just the person she is.

I was wondering why you gals thought that showing a little cleavage could be a bad thing. We must remember that during the 1600-1700s many of the royalty showed vast amounts of cleavage, to the point of being vulgar. I thought Maxima looked rather well in that black dress. Do not get me wrong, I am not in favor of such public display but an occasional moderate here and there doesn't look that bad. Never showing too much though. I wonder if any of the royalty people have a type of dress code they must follow.

GrandDuchess said:
Oh my word what a sexy dress Princess Máxima wore! Very ravishing and eye catching. She looked great indeed, what a figure after having children and everything!

Yes, exactly. And she was having a grand old time. All of those photos of her laughing illustrate that. Happy anniversary to the Crown Prince(a very lucky guy) and Crown Princess. You're right, Kelly but I think she did okay in that regard. She didn't show off too much. Especially not considering what her royal ancestors might have done.

You can't go wrong with pearls like that, a really class act:)
Go Maxima!!!!:D
I think W-A wakes up every morning and think: "damn, I'm the luckiest guy in the world"

Emilia said:
Next year , there will be the World Cup football in Germany . And guess who's in the same group as the Netherlands ??
indeed ... Argentina !!!:)
I think this will be special for Maxima , her old country versus her new country . Especially because football is very populair in European , and also in the Netherlands. They have both strong football teams , but i think Argentina will be the groupswinner . Wondering wath Maxima is thinking;)

WHATEVER!!!! holland is going to win the group and very possibly the world cup they have a better team now than they've had in years. if maxima's smart she'll cheer for her adopted country both on the outside AND on the inside.

seriously though, my money is on the Brazilians to take the show this time. they're always good and this time they've got a winning edge again.:mad:
it would be so nice for holland to win on german soil (sigh)

crisiñaki said:
You can't go wrong with pearls like that, a really class act:)
Go Maxima!!!!:D
I think W-A wakes up every morning and think: "damn, I'm the luckiest guy in the world"

I wouldnt be at all surprised if he does. He is lucky and the great thing about him is that he is fully aware of it. He loves her SOOOOO much. its wonderful to see.

awww, all that you said was nice girls. i also think they are lucky to have each other, and both lucky to have such a beautiful couple of beautiful princesses. i heard sometimes that how children are and how children look reflects the hapiness of a family, and in this case it definetely does. we only have to go back a month and look at the pictures of alexia's baptism. they all looked so happy.

i am curious about how did they celebrated the fourth anniversary... :)

I think she she looks really good and sexy. I am actually tired of princesses in prom dresses. She is a woman and she has cleavage why not show it. It wasn't too revealing to me she just looked like a grown woman.:)

pollyemma said:
it would be so nice for holland to win on german soil (sigh)

Oh Lord, that would be just to good to be true. I wouldn't want to be in Maxima's shoes, btw. I'm glad I'm just Dutch and can dress up orange and be just my silly self and sing stupid Dutch soccer songs, dance in the streets when they win and cheer all day.

I hate soccer, but for world cups I'll make an exception. Dressing up orange is what our people are best at... :D

several more photos from DPA of Princess Maxima at the gala night

Lady Cathrine Rose said:
Is W-A playing the air guitar in that photo?
No the caption at ANP says that this was his reaction when he heard he was going to have crocodile for dinner. I think it's quite funny... :D

Today Maxima and the PoO will attend a commemorative meeting for the 50th jubilee of the bishopric of Rotterdam.

Thanks for the pictures Adry! I think Queen Wilhelmina will be turning around in her grave when she sees these pictures ;) BTW, the necklace Maxima is wearing resembles one worn by Laurentien, in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom