Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the videos, Ashelen. The kids are so cute and sweet in the videos. Maxima and W-A seems to be hands-on parents to their daughters.

Thank you for the videos, Ashelen. The kids are so cute and sweet in the videos. Maxima and W-A seems to be hands-on parents to their daughters.
you welcome, may be old like lucien said, but still i think it is nice to see, it look that it is inside their own home, and i think it is nice to share it.

Yes, That was before Ariane was born. You could see Princess Maxima was pregnant with her third child in one of the videos.

Princess Ariane has grown so fast. She is getting very similar to princess Máxima, as Alexia.

From our blog:

Princess Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands, eldest daughter of the prince of Orange and princess Maxima, will leave kindergarten after the summer break, to go to the 1st grade of the elementary school. Recently the princess and a few classmates went to the 2nd grade of kindergarten. The princess will leave kindergarten one year early as she is advanced for her age, this is a common procedure in Dutch schools and it is done to meet the individual needs of the child.
The princess and her friends need to do some tests in June, after which a final decision will be made. Princess Catharina-Amalia started to go to the Bloemcampschool in Wassenaar after she turned four, on December 7th 2007.

Many children can pull that,good for her!

Sis Ariane,the birthday girl,a special by Royalimages:

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages.

Well done to Catharina-Amalia thats some going for a 5 Year Old.
They are such beautiful pictures of Ariane aswell.
Thank you.
X

From our blog:

Good for her! She must be a very smart little girl. I wonder if she will skip more grades as her school years progress. Her parents must be very proud.

I agree. They must be proud of her. She always seemed to be a very bright girl...at least, this is my opinion. Go on, Princess Amalia. go on!Vanesa.

Are they scheduled for any more photoshoots this year? It seems like a long time since we last saw them!

Not so long ago. But these little girls are so sweet and jolly that we need to see them every month at least! I'm burning wanting to see the three little cuties, specially Princess Ariane, for she is the littlest and changes are more noticed in toddlers than in more grown up children! (Sorry I cannot put any smilie right now...My PC is stubborns and doesn't allows me to do so! :D)Vanesa.

Not so long ago. But these little girls are so sweet and jolly that we need to see them every month at least! I'm burning wanting to see the three little cuties, specially Princess Ariane, for she is the littlest and changes are more noticed in toddlers than in more grown up children! (Sorry I cannot put any smilie right now...My PC is stubborns and doesn't allows me to do so! :D)Vanesa.

Maybe we will get lucky and see them in two weeks time.Maybe!!Just maybe...

Are there any current events of these little adorable girls?

Are there any current events of these little adorable girls?

Next month in Italy we'll see more at the start of the summer holidays in Tuscany,or Wassenaar....:).

I think at the birthday of Princess Alexia new photos are made.

I'm assuming they'll be doing they're annual summer photocall. Any word when it will take place? I'm guessing we'd see the girls then right?

I'm assuming they'll be doing they're annual summer photocall. Any word when it will take place? I'm guessing we'd see the girls then right?

Yes! And I'm burning of happyness wanting to see these pics! Vanesa.

Ahead of her 4th birthday this friday june 26th,here are a few older pics of HRH Princess Alexia by Royalimages.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages.:flowers:

Btw,the girls visited the Concertgebouw,Amsterdam on sunday,with mommy Máxima for a concert of famous dutch children songs,and the girls knew 'm and sang along aloud.There were open spaces in one row,and just before the concert started out came a little group from a side door,TRH The Princesses,Alex's women,all four of 'm..lights dimmed so they were in reasonable incognito.

No,no pictures.

Last edited:
:previous:
Catharina-Amalia is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's 4 in June. Thank you for the pictures lucien. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom