Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos, but I agree Verde Esmeralda. She needs to get her roots touched up.

The fall colors were very flattering and she looks very fit again. I think she needs to keep her hair pulled back when she is making these types of visits. Her hair is too thin now to be left loose. I have to agree that the roots need touching up.

i just ask myself what´s up with her hair....?

Why she don´t colour them??? And so i came back to my suspicion that she is pregnant or do you think she want to become brown???

I thought Maxima loked lovely today. Nothing over the top. Her outfit was fun especially with the necklace. It looked like a fun event.

ANP pictures
Picture 1
picture 2

i bet she is pregnant. I thought she was blond (??).
thank for the pics everyone. You can see by the photos she has many immigrants there supporting her :D . I like her jewels and today she seems very delighted and happy.

That was a nice outfit. She likes the very bright colors. She is doing a great job on her hair.

She looked indeed very well - but a visit to the beauty salon to touch up those roots wouldn't hurt? :rolleyes:

might be, there is some discussion whether colouring your hair harms the unborn child. But she has never left her hair go brown during other pregnancies so..... she is probably just very busy

i just ask myself what´s up with her hair....?

Why she don´t colour them??? And so i came back to my suspicion that she is pregnant or do you think she want to become brown???

i bet she is pregnant. I thought she was blond (??).
thank for the pics everyone. You can see by the photos she has many immigrants there supporting her :D . I like her jewels and today she seems very delighted and happy.

I was wondering who would pull out the pregnancy issue first, regarding the Princess' roots ;). Though it is true that during the first stages of a pregnancy you are not 'allowed' to bleach your hair, I can think of many other reasons in this case...

If you go to "Royals Hair Dyeing and Wigs" thread, you can see some pics I posted on Máxima's hair colour evolution.

Still, I don't think she wants to go back to being a brunette (in that case, the wisest thing would be to dye her hair completely or lower the tones in just one shot - can you imagine her hair half brunette, half blonde until it reaches a decent lenght to cut it ?? :ROFLMAO:

I like her hair today! :flowers:
I'm not sure about the color of the jacket... it looks good in the ANP pictures but a bit pale in the PPE pictures. ^^

can you imagine her hair half brunette, half blonde until it reaches a decent lenght to cut it ?? :ROFLMAO:

Pleeease Esmeralda, spare us to such a thing! :D But if it happens maybe Máxima would start a new trend, who knows? :cool: :D

I really like her hair today! very pretty and lightly-styled. Nice outfit too. Not my favorite colors, but nice style, and love the sparkle around the collar.

I saw piece on a celebrity entertainment show about how there's a new trend for fake blondes to show their roots!

So maybe Maxima is just fashion-forward?!

The most strange things become trendy!

Personally, I'm with most of you in believing she needs to touch up her hair color. But I do think she is lately generally taking better care of its style, with pony tails or hairstyling.

Maxima went to a debate between younsters organised by radio station FunX in the Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam.

Pic 1
Pic 2

That must be the first jump on high heels ever! It is quite the rage among teenagers and children here, my 5 y/o nephew tries to get his entire family to join in.

That must be the first jump on high heels ever! It is quite the rage among teenagers and children here, my 5 y/o nephew tries to get his entire family to join in.

Is this 'jump' the dance she is doing? Because to me it looks like she is doing the Nutbush, but didn't go to Nutbush class! :D

Thanks for the video! This is the Maxima we all know. She loves to dance!

somehow I have doubts that this is actually Maxima... not sure what she would be doing in a night club...

It certainly is Maxima, as I said this style of dancing, jumpstyl, is quite the rage among teenagers (and younger), this year we saw our vice prime minister do the same.

As much as I hate this jump-thing (to me it looks like just another stupid variant of folkloristic clog dancing), I think it's really funny seeing Maxima join in. This really shows her spontaneous character which makes me love her so much.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom