Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maxima attended 40 year jubilee of foundation SIRE, Hilversum

Royalportraits

I love that red dress.... i love red on Maxima

More wonderful pictures here of the 40 year jubilee:

Troonopvolgers!

She looks very nice in this outfit it looks like a similar cut of her engagement red dress.

Wow! Maxima looked very beautiful today. The earrings were breathtaking! I believe Henri M. would approve of her hair. lol Anyways, she looked great all around!

I only like the combination of colours.
I do not like the dress, it makes her legs look fat and I do not like her hair, you need a delicate face like princess paola to carry this off without looking dowdy.

I only like the combination of colours.
I do not like the dress, it makes her legs look fat

Not only the legs but also the stomach.
Since this is a day event, I think her hair is too formal. The colour of the dress is just beautiful imo.

here you can see it clearly. The material also has a woolly stiff quality that gives the skirt a ballonish appearance.
She still remains charming but needs to wear more fluent lines.

royals.web-log.nl

It's great to see Máxima smiling brightly even if she's sick. :flowers:

great pictures! she looked every inch the princess she is today.

A nice exhibition too, royal children portraits. Are these portraits from the private collection of the RF or from somewhere else?

What a nice set of portraits! The Royal children are beatifully portrayed. Very similar to "real life" thing. I loved Prince Willem Alexander one...the portrait is the spitting image of him when he was little. And it's pretty hilarious to see how "proud mummy" Princess Maxima seems looking at her two daughters portraits! :D:wub::flowers:

Vanesa.

Apparently Willem-Alexander ´photoshopped´ the pictures he made of his 3 daughters this summer himself, and the photoshopped pictures are now exhibited too.

She does look every inch like the princess she is. I must say she is better than ever especially on her hair. Was there a portrait of Ariane?

I have to say, she is really looking wonderful recently. It seems like she has gotten back her energy and spunk. I would be willing to bet that all new moms go through a period where they just want to sit around in their sweats! And here she was doing her best, and still looking great for a new mom every time.... But it seems like she is back to her old self entirely recently! Wonderful appearance, and more importantly that really wonderful warm smile is back and she does not look tired at all!

I am watching RTL Boulevard right now, they say that Maxima had to cancel her attendance at a conference with Stedman Graham (Oprah´s partner) in The Hague and Jurgen Rayman took over the presentation from her. Did anybody else hear anything abbout this?

A while ago they also talked about it in RTL boulevard. I thought it had something to do with the tickets. They are asking an entrancefee around 6 or 700 euro´s and because one has to pay to visit this, Maxima decided not to go..

I dont really remember what it was exactly, but it was something like this.

A while ago they also talked about it in RTL boulevard. I thought it had something to do with the tickets. They are asking an entrancefee around 6 or 700 euro´s and because one has to pay to visit this, Maxima decided not to go..

If this is this reason than good for her. She is part of royalty not celebrity who charge for their appearances. I don't think she is pregnant that would be way too soon!:ohmy:

If this is this reason than good for her. She is part of royalty not celebrity who charge for their appearances. I don't think she is pregnant that would be way too soon!:ohmy:

Queen Beatrix give three times birth in three years....:rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying that, Marilyne. I understand why they didn´t want Maxima to support/attend a commercial lecture like this.

Edit: I see that some in the press say that she cancelled her attendance because of the recent upheaval about her speech. A bit far fetched IMHO, as she didn´t cancel her other engagements.

10-10-2007 Rotterdam Princess Maxima attended the start of the Music Matters and Every child an instrument event in Roterdam.

Gallery

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom