Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of the most notable Princesses are the ones by marriage more than the ones by birth. Hope their legacy will be passed to their children.

I was hoping to include Massako, Princess of Japan, but her situation has left her practically like a shadow of whom she was. Interesting thing is that she and Diana had similar pressure in two different enviroments. It's like worth of a Broadway play with two actresses doing their monologue of what life became for both ladies! :)

I think my favorite would have to be Archduchess Louisa of Austria-Tuscany, ex-Crown Princess of Saxony. She was very beautiful and was immensly popular with the Saxon people, but her father-in-law drove her away from her family. The passiveness of her husband, the last Saxon king, didn't help matters at all. I think the main reason I like her is because she was a true underdog.

Attachments

• luiseaustria1870-2.jpg
    luiseaustria1870-2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
My favorite princess is CP Mathilde of Belgium. She is so elegant and she's always smiling and always looks like she's enjoying life. I also love how she is so involved with disadvantaged children and women...but, aren't almost all of the Belgian royal family this way? :eek:)

Princess Grace is my favourit Princess :)

Diana, forever

I have several princesses that I like, but my all time favorite is Princess Haya.

Khair-un-Nisa was a Hyderabadi princess who married an Englishman, the book White Mughals chronicles their story. It is fascinating and she sounds like a unique woman.

I would also have to say Princess "Sultana", the Saudi princess who has inspsired Jean Sassoon's books, "Princess", "Dauhters of Arabia" and "Desert Royal". She has risked so much to make the life of Saudi Royalty known.

Princess Letizia is my favorite.

But the late Princess Grace comes in a close second and of course her granddaughter (although not titled) Charlotte third.

Princess Marie Astrid of Luxembourg is my favourite Princess.:)

But also Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and Princess Madeleine of Sweden.

Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands. She is so colorful and vibrant (sometimes maybe to much so for some). It takes a lot of knowing who she is to pull off some of those outfits she wears. Not to mention her children seem to adore her, I love the pics of her with Eloise at the fountian at Claus-Casmir's christining. Those were just priceless. What a neat gal!

Excellence Princess

my favourite Princess

1- CP Mary of Denmark
2- CP Maxima of Netherlands
3- CP Mathilde of Belgium
4- CP Diana of Wales
5- CP Letizia of Spain

My favorite living princess would have to be Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. I also like the four Russian grand duchesses, daughters of Tsar Nicholas II: Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia.

Is so hard to choise just one but I'll try =)
I think Princess Grace is my favorite she is my Inspiration, after Grace, I love Caroline of Monaco, after Caroline I love Diana and after Diana CP Mary of Denmark shes such a smart woman and lovely wife and will be a perfect mother. :D

My favorite is cutieee Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, but i think she dosent tell so that.. Princess Mette-Marit

Mariella/Minka

I don't really have a favorite princess, however if you'd ask me who I find most sympathetic, or, who I'd most likely pick for example to sit next to for an interesting conversation during a dinner party, there are some candidates:

Most sympathetic:

VICTORIA OF SWEDEN.

Why? Compared to some of the current crop of princesses, she really gets the vote for most down to earth, most seemingly approachable princess. Some of the princesses today, especially the ones recently married into the various RF's, have this overblown sense of ambitious entitlement that they're desperately trying to hide underneath a "I-will-pretend-to-be interested in helping-the-underpriviledged-of-the-world-but-meanwhile,
-I'm-just-a-bored-socialite-housewife-who-hit-the-marriage-jackpot" facade. (no I won't name names! You gold digger ladies know who you are.)

PRINCESS ANNETTE
of the Netherlands, married into the Dutch Royal Family seems an exception to this rule. She seems the kind of person who, if you sat next to her at a dinner, would be genuinely interested in you, and not just out of pretension. She seems genuinely modest too. As for a career, I heard she works with mentally challenged children, in a real job, not the type of PR stunts princesses who visit a hospital once a blue moon get away with. This is a girl with her own interests and her own life: kudo's to Annette!

Also seemingly great people are Christina of Spain, and Alexia of Greece. Not one arrogant bone in these two, it seems, how refreshing! Allright, same counts for Mathilde and Claire of Belgium.

Was, is and always be, Princess Diana

I know some will say I'm living in the past, but I still believe Diana, Princess of Wales was (is) the most beautiful, the most productive in terms of drawing attention to charities, causes, etc., and the most caring. There are lots of hardworking royals, it's true, but for me, in my opinion, Diana was what a Princess should be. And a loving mom, oh yes, she was certainly that, too. And would have been a loving wife, too, if given a chance. Mind you - this is my opinion.

i dont know about sophia of spain but she has to be my fave royal lady. she has this warmth and realness to her that i don't see often with royalty. silvia of sweden comes next to sofia.

as far as princesses goes, i like letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom