Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emilia said:
Princesses Mathilde and Maxima , 2 beautiful woman !:)

I totally agree! Princess Mathilde of Belgium and princess Máxima are my two favorite royals. I think they're both very elegant and caring women. :) Don't know which of them I like best. Mathilde is very gentle and down to earth (which are things I really like about her) and Máxima is just so open and she seems to have a very strong, but warm personality (and that I like too).

As it comes to royal men, I think I like Philippe of Belgium best and next to him prince Maurits. And I really really adored prince Claus of the Netherlands of course, he was such a wonderful man!

But hey, as a matter of fact I like them all in one way or another, that's why I'm here! ;)

My favorites are:

1. Princess Caroline of hannover
2. Princess Maxima of Netherlands
3. Princess Letizia of Bourbon
4. Princess Mathilde of Belgium

They're lovely women... :)

just one? in that case my all time favourite: princess maxima of the netherlands.

My favourite royal is Crown Princess Mathilde.
She is noble, good mother, good wife, intelligent, beautiful, elegance and fit to future Queen.:)

And other

2-Maxima
3-Mary
4-William
5-Harry
6-Laurentine
7-Mette-Marit
8-Letizia

and always Princess Diana of Wales

Last edited:
"noble" is a very good way to describe Mathilde.

My favourite royals are:

1 - Mathilde
2 - Maxima
3 - Mary
4 - Letizia

Mines are:

Laurent and Claire of Belgium and their little Louise
then Haakon and Mette Marit
then Felipe and Letizia

Laurent and claire??? Ok, I'm not criticizing, but I am just curious what it is you like about them. please explain...

pollyemma said:
Laurent and claire??? Ok, I'm not criticizing, but I am just curious what it is you like about them. please explain...

They have a certain independance and originality among the royalty.

My favorite royal is Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. She is very beautiful and she is so polished. She is elegant and has a very stylish fashion sense. She resembles Liz Taylor and Vivien Leigh.
Royal Lover

I never thought of it before, but now that you mention it she does look like Vivien Leigh!!!

i think i like most the xountess of wessex, she seems down-to-earth and very friendly , i think..

My favourite Queen is HM Queen Beatrix.
Princess Mary and her adorable baby Christian come second. ;)

1= Prince William
2= Prince Harry
3= Princess Caroline
4= Charlotte Casiraghi
5= Queen Mum
6= Crown Princess Victoria
7= Princess Madeleine
8= Prince Amadeo
9= Queen Elizabeth II
10= Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis

strange list huh? ;) :cool:

My favourite royal is Charlotte Casiraghi and then Princess Madeleine .

My favourite royal is Princess Irene of Greece

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irenegreece19421zb.jpg

Although she is the sister of a king (Constantine of Greece) and a queen (Sofia of Spain), she is the most unconventional royal I know
She doesn't care about her appearance more than my grandmother does; she admits that she is a crazy woman that no wise man would ever marry, because she travels around the world for charities; she is deeply interested in religions and philosophy; she's said that she didn't want to have children of her own, because she considers all the children of the world as hers..
and there are so many other reasons I can not list in one reply
She is really adorable

iannis said:
My favourite royal is Princess Irene of Greece

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=irenegreece19421zb.jpg

Although she is the sister of a king (Constantine of Greece) and a queen (Sofia of Spain), she is the most unconventional royal I know
She doesn't care about her appearance more than my grandmother does; she admits that she is a crazy woman that no wise man would ever marry, because she travels around the world for charities; she is deeply interested in religions and philosophy; she's said that she didn't want to have children of her own, because she considers all the children of the world as hers..
and there are so many other reasons I can not list in one reply
She is really adorable

Uau, I didn't know Princess Irene
I'm really curious... any good site about her?

Paula** said:
Uau, I didn't know Princess Irene
I'm really curious... any good site about her?[/quot

No; she is not that popular so people would deal with her in sites; i think it's because of her character; she is not fond of being popular herself
however, you can view a small profile of hers in the greek royal family's website
http://www.greekroyalfamily.gr/index.cfm?get=family

Princess Diana and Princess Mary of Denmark!

My favourite royals:
CP Mathilde because she is so classy, and fits her role perfectly
Q Rania who is smart, energetic. I love her style and she is doing great job as a queen for her country.
CP William because he is so handsome and resembles his mother, Diana. I think he will make a great king.
CP Mary of Denmark because she is beautiful,stylish and feminine.

HRH Princess Alexandra

My Favourite Royal is Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy, KG, GCVO. (with the Loyal Exception of Her Britannic Majesty).

Princess Alexandra works very hard for the monarchy with very little recognition. Her devotion to duty and service has been unfailing sine the early 50's even through her many personal hardships.

Her efforts have been recognised by Her Garter in 2003.

God Bless Alexandra.

Definetely Queen Rania. She is a great queen, an example of woman and mother and ...queen!

My favourite royals:
C.P. Victoria
C.P: Letizia and C.P. Felipe

I really like a lot of royals, but my favourite is Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, who is down-to-earth, caring and graceful, not to mention intelligent and a good role model.

Kings and Queens category:

Queen Elizabeth II: defenitly a real Queen and THE QUEEN.
Late King Hassan II of Morocco:An exceptional personnage out of the commun run.

Queen or Princesse Consort category:

Princess Lalla Salma: The most guinine and the most well educated of all,and I respect her way of being "I'm what I am not what you want me to be"

Crown princes and princesses category:

Princess Mathilde of Belgium : The most royal and adorable of all.

Young Royals:

Charlotte casiraghi.

There's alot of royals that's on my favourite

QM of Denmark for her intelligence, artistic abilities and down to earth manner yet at the same time her air of royalty and grace.

CP Matilda for her inner serene beauty and grace, she more than alot of the other Pss has this calm, geniune...angelic look about her.

CP Letizia for her intelligence,dedication, beauty and style

Definitely The couple Felipe and Letizia for their beauty, works, empathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom