People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CasiraghiTrio said:
I can totally see Charlotte using her advanced degrees in literature to reach out to the children of impoverished communities,teach them to read, perhaps adopt one or two, as Angelina has done. I imagine Charlotte runs a fair shot at being a "goodwill ambassador" for the UN or perhaps a UNESCO ambassador or a patron for the International Red Cross or Monaco Red Cross.
Yeah that would be great and excellent. I would love to see charlotte doing that, after all she's a Leo they really belive in helping people and animals, they don't belive in mean spiritedness, they belive in being kind.:) Leo's love animals and children and they're very talented.:) The biggest one their the leaders!:) :D :D

marina18 said:
I think they could have been sisters...
No.as you can see, Angelina's lips are naturally thick while Charly's look full because of the pressure she excerces on them.:p

Australian said:
I think the only thing that Charlotte and Angelina have in common (looks wise) is theie colouring. The olive tanned colour of the skin.

If anyone looks like Charlotte, it is a girl named Jodi Gordon, she is an actress on an Aussie soap.

Here is some pics http://www.stormmodels.com/womendetails.html?id=2681
Hell No!!! she (the australian model) looks like Rachel MacAddams.

I think The Countess of Wessex looks a little bit like Felicity Huffman who plays Lynnette from Desperate Housewives. Just a little bit

what about George cloony as P.Nicholas of Greece,Katherine zeta jons as Pss.Mary of Denmark and the actress played cristine forrester ''the bold&the baeutiful'' as Pss Letizia ?

Lafawnduh said:
Hell No!!! she (the australian model) looks like Rachel MacAddams.

rachel is a pretty girl. You are right, she does look like rachel more then charlotte.

chuggypot said:
They have similar features, but Angelina seems more womanly/sex appeal while Charlotte has a more youthful/innocent pretty girl look. I think they are both stunning.

there is another difference..angelina looks dangerous, charlotte is sweet and charming:)

politikgirl said:
Maggie Smith as Queen Margrethe II of Denmark is something I can see 100%.
I agree! Maggie Smith makes me remember Queen Margrethe!

This may sound weird and strange but O.J. Simpson an famous exfootball player who is also famous for here in American the allengend killing of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson who was an exmodel and waitress but now dead from murder. Anyway she looked alot like Princess Stephanie, but I'm not saying to play her in a movie first of all cause she's dead and was not that famous before her murder. But I just wanted to post her pictures here because she looks alot like Princess Stephanie, just to see the similarties. Princesss Stephanie looked like her the most when Princess Stephanie had long blonde hair. (google) ,http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/NICOLE.jpg, http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/18-3-Nicole-Brown-Simpson.jpg, http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/epo.jpg, with O.j and their kids http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/verdict/motive/2familyman.jpg, http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/simpson.civil.trial/nicole.jpg (altavista.com)

Last edited:
Hey check out my post where the resemblence between Princess Stephanie and Nicole Brown Simpson!!!

acid_rain3075 said:
haha, Prince Amedeo does look like Robert Pattinson!

I know, and if you don't mind me asking who's the HOT guy in your avatar?;) :D

crisiñaki said:
I know, and if you don't mind me asking who's the HOT guy in your avatar?;) :D
hahahaha um thats John Gotti Agnello, he's Victoria Gotti second son and grandson to the late mob boss John Gotti

crisiñaki said:
Yeah, they look pretty much alike:rolleyes: :cool:

and check this out, I agree completely:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/401916-post83.html ;) :D
Yeah Steph and the late Nicole do look alike. :D :cool: Too bad she got murdered oh.:( :( :mad: :eek: It was a big national case over her in the U.S. in 1994. P.S. even though O.J pleaded not guilty I still very much belive he is guilty and so do most people. I think the reason was because it was all blacks on the jury except for one mexican mesitizo guy.

Horseygal said:
Sorry - Charlotte is so much more than any of those botox beauties!! Her beauty has not been created on a plastic surgeon's table. Mary also has her own unique beauty. However, Char stands alone - even apart from her mother and grandmother - although both unique beauties, as well. Charlotte has a style, grace, and beauty that others - of all ages - try to imitate. Please stop the comparisons to Jolie and others - they CANNOT and DO NOT (will never) :D compare.

i wasn't compating charlotte to mary. but rather the look a like model person.

crisiñaki said:
How about Prince Laurent of Belgium and Horatio Sanz;) :D :p
and Prince Phillippe with Jack Wagner?;)

Do you agree with that?
And I thought of a new one while I was looking at the Rose Ball 2006 thread:rolleyes: : Pierre Cashiragi and Jude Law, the resemblance is quite uncanny:cool:

The O.C. Fanatic said:
Rachael Stirling as Victoria they look hella alike.
Well, that is spooky since I've been a fan of Rachael's for awhile now and I have been a fan of her mother's for an even longer time!

"Prince Frederik of Denmark looks like Kyle Secor. He plays Geena Davis' husband in 'Commander in Chief'."

This I agree with. I can't wait for the show to return. You all will see the resemblance then.

"I think The Countess of Wessex looks a little bit like Felicity Huffman who plays Lynnette from Desperate Housewives."

She reminds me a bit of Sophie Raworth too.

"Mathilde of Belgium like Kate Bosworth same face(I'm not sure if she has long legs like mathilde)"

Well, Kate or a bit like Amanda Holden sometimes.

"So, like I said in an earlier post Carl Philip and Orlando Bloom could be twin brothers (wouldn't that be cool :D )!"

Yes, it could be like the Prisoner of Zenda!:eek:

I don't know if it already has been said or not, but Charlotte Casiraghi reminds me soooo much of Angelina Jolie. I don't know maybe Iam the only one who sees the resemblence, but I think they look very similar.:)

Prince William has a certain resemblance with Val Kilmer. Especially around the mouth. An australian actress named Michala Banas from the serie "Always Greener" looks alot like Princess Mary of Denmark.

I'm not sure if it's been said but I've long thought that Andrea Casiraghi looks like River Phoenix.

50422730.jpg

57183732.jpg

I was flicking throughthe channels the other night and noticed that Princess Maxima looks a little bit like TV actress Emily Symons

Maxima:
57145941.jpg

Emily Symons:
56398729.jpg

Emily Symons is an australian actress who used to be in Home and Away but now stars in the British soap Emmerdale.

I think Prince Felipe reminds me alot of Mel Gibson, may be its because they both have lovely blue eyes and smile, well thats what i think anyways:p

Back
Top Bottom