People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have finally uploaded the photos that I couldn't post before

Princess Mathilde of Belgium
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6702/mmcknightej0.th.png
Melissa McKnight (model and former wife of Matt le Blanc)

Charlene Wittstock
[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]
Michelle Garforth ( a TV presenter in South Africa)

Sorry about the above link but my Imageshack doesn't seem to work. See the link below
src="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/smutlow/MGarforth01.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

Thanks for the pics, iloveroyals!

I recall that back in the mid-70's there was a teenage girl that was called "Caroline's rival" by the mags: it was one of the daughters of the late Egyptian Presiden Anwar Sadat. I think she's called Gehan, if I'm not mistaken...

Thanks for the pics, iloveroyals!

I recall that back in the mid-70's there was a teenage girl that was called "Caroline's rival" by the mags: it was one of the daughters of the late Egyptian Presiden Anwar Sadat. I think she's called Gehan, if I'm not mistaken...

I found a pic of Jihan Sadat, but unluckily it's not that clear: she's the 3rd from the left, she must be almost the same age as Caro: (AP)

Jihan Sadat

Thanks, Tosca, I always appreciate your input and knowledge !

Does 'Pauline' from the UK Big Brother remind anyone of CP Mary?

At first, I thought it was the Australian connection, but I'm sat watching it now and she looks soooooo much like her facially!:ohmy:

Does 'Pauline' from the UK Big Brother remind anyone of CP Mary?

At first, I thought it was the Australian connection, but I'm sat watching it now and she looks soooooo much like her facially!:ohmy:

Do you have a photo of her. Couldn´t find one on google... ;)

I think she looks more like Marie Cavallier (who does look like Mary too though ;))

BTW The forst pic of Patricia Heaton in the green/black dress, sitting on the chair, I thught was Marie and not a look-a-like. Spooky. Though at a closer look I se that it is not ;)

Not really someone famous, but Marie Cavillier looks very, very much like a young Crown Princess Mary. Especially, if you look at Mary's oldest threads, before she and Frederik were engaged. They look less alike now because Mary's a little older, a little wiser, and is a mother.

Well cdm, on this picture the similarity isn't that clear, but I believe when the Duke of Brabant married Mathilde this lady was wrongly identified as Princess Caroline more then once by the reporters (and by me too).

Swedish Singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad often reminds me of a mixture of Queen Silvia and Queen Sonja. ;)
I think in some pictures she looks a lot like Sonja... their face structure is very similar..
what do you think?

Anni-Frid

Anni-Frid
Just their eyes are different...I think their smile is a like!

Last edited:
Today I have watched the German Celebrity magazine "Leute heute". There was a report of Keira Kneightley. In this report you could see, that she is a very look-a-like of Kate Middleton.

Queen Anne-Marie and Julie Andrews

This has probably been asked 1000 times, and if so please disregard; but has anyone else noticed the similarities between Queen Anne-Marie of Greece and the actress Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins, the sound of Music, etc.?)

I don't know how many similarities they really share, but yes, there is something about the Queen that always makes me think of Julie Andrews. And she is perhaps more queenly than most queens ;)

I think that this little Moroccan girl who was mistaken for missing Madeleine McCann looks a little like little Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway:

Bouchra_Benayssa
BB2

I-A1
I-A2
I-A3

I don't know if this is the right forum to put this in, but have any of you guys noticed a slight resemblance between Sophie Tweed-Simmons (daughter of Gene Simmons) and Charlotte? It's always bugged me, but I've been watching Gene Simmons' reality show for a few hours now and the similarities keep adding up.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3153/800x600soqr6.jpg
from Gene Simmons Family Jewels Myspace

I don't know if this is the right forum to put this in, but have any of you guys noticed a slight resemblance between Sophie Tweed-Simmons (daughter of Gene Simmons) and Charlotte? It's always bugged me, but I've been watching Gene Simmons' reality show for a few hours now and the similarities keep adding up.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3153/800x600soqr6.jpg
from Gene Simmons Family Jewels Myspace

Noooo . . . . I see no resemblance.
I don't know this girl, Sophie Tweed-Simmons - who is she? This picture is not beautiful. I don't say that SHE is not beautiful, maybe she is, but on this pic she looks strange. I need to see more pics for a good judgment.

That Myspace person is cute enough..... I don't see exceptional beauty, but she's reasonably attractive. I agree with coco that she doesn't resemble Charlotte, there. Maybe she does in other pics, or maybe there is something about her besides looks, other qualities, that reminds oxygen of Charlotte. But that picture, no, I don't see it either.

Back
Top Bottom