Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that all Royals are great because they do so much for their countries and the countries they are Head of State of (e.g. Commonwealth). If I had to pick I would say Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II because she is very charismatic, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark because they seem so natural even with their title and their future as King and Queen of Norway.

sirmax said:
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark because they seem so natural even with their title and their future as King and Queen of Norway.

They are the future King and Queen of Denmark. I agree with you, they are one of my favourites too, but my real favourites are deceased (Elizabeth I, Mary Queen of Scots, Henry VIII)

My favourites are prince Felipe and princess Letizia of Spain.Letizia is a beauuuuuuutiful woman and really adorable,intelligent etc etc etc

Queen Rania without any doubt....she's just perfect :D

We love you your Majesty:)

I think that rania is one fhasion victim and she does not have own style nor personality for to dress.she should to learn of other princess and to be a little humbler .

Since being a Jordanian ..i think that we know how is our queen really is:cool: ….

She is humble, modest and kind:) ..and doing and trying her best ….

As for style and personality, no one is born perfect …these things are improved by time and hard work as all aspects of any ordinary person ….

If you go back to most of royal ladies ..you can see the way they all developed their images throughout the years …

And she doesn't have to copy paste any royal lady:rolleyes: ….she is her own person ..and we love her in Jordan for the way she is :cool: .........

My favorite royal couple: Naruhito and Masako of Japan
My favorite royal child: Aiko of Japan
My favorite (single) princess: Stephanie of Monaco
My favorite (married) princess: Caroline of Monaco
My favorite crown princess: Victoria of Sweden

My favourite Royals (sorry, couldn't name one)
1. HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
2. HRH Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
3. HM Queen Ebizabeth
4. Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
5. Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit (together)
6. Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia (together)
7. Queen Margareth II of Denmark
And many, many others. Above are my very favourite ones. And I didn't include any kids because it would basically mean to name all the Royal kids there are.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia (obviously):p
Queen Beatrix
Crown Princess Maxima
Princess Anne
Infantas Elena and Cristina

my favorite are:

SAR Infanta Cristina and family

SAR Infanta Elena and family

Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus

Princess Catherine Amalia and Alexia

Princess Aiko

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
My favorite are:
HRH Infanta Cristina of Spain: perfect balance between work, royal duties and family
TRH The Duke and Duchess of Brabant: scandal free, hardworker, charismatic with a beautiful family
HRH Princess Alexia of Greece: she manages to have a life away from the media with her beautiful family

My Favs:
Prince Harry
Princess Caroline
Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre
Princess Maxima and
Princess Catharina-Amalia

My Favorite are:
Queen Rania :), Crown Princess Maxima, Princess Madeleine, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Infanta Cristina and family, Crown Prince Felipe and Infanta Leonor :) !

My fave royals are Haakon/Mette-Marit of Norway, frederik/Mary of Denmark, Carl Philip of Sweden and Zara/Peter of Great Britain

wow i think that my all time FAVORITE royal ever is Queen Silvia of Sweden because she just exudes class, sophistication and class. She was an ordinary person, a commoner and look how far she has come now...just SIMPLY AMAZING!

alexandra485 said:
wow i think that my all time FAVORITE royal ever is Queen Silvia of Sweden because she just exudes class, sophistication and class. She was an ordinary person, a commoner and look how far she has come now...just SIMPLY AMAZING!

Those are very good reasons, Alexandra and you are not alone in that opinion of the Queen of Sweden. Quite an amazing woman indeed.

Dennism said:
Who is your favorite royal and why? Their personality? The causes they champion? Something they've done in their lives that you really admire?
My favourite royal is HM Queen Elizabeth II for her sacrifices and dedication as a wife,mother and Head of States.Although HM went through many challenges in her life,she successfully reigned and reigning as a Queen for over 50 years.

My favourite Royals are,

Queen Elizabeth II (I greatly respect and admire her)
CP Mary of Denmark (I adore her)
Queen Silvia of Sweden
CP Victoria of Sweden
Queen Rania of Jordan

liliawodna said:
My favourite royal is princess Martha Louise of Norway. She seems to have strong personality, she's original, has good taste and a beautiful smile. I believe she has a strong social commitment . Furthermore, she has various interests, is independent and open to people. She's simply the best! :flower:

I was lucky enough to meet Martha Louise several times when she was in the US competing her jumping horses, as I do also. She is extremely nice , requires NO special treatment and has a great sense of humor!

My favourite royal is P. Caroline.

My favourite female Royal is Queen Sonja :rolleyes:.
Closely followed by Beatrix.

My favourite male Royals are CP Haakon, Prince Claus and King Harald.

I really like many royals but my favourites are Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.

1. Princess Madeleine of Sweden. She is very beautiful young royal. At the moment she is studing at the University of Stockholm and is working at the World Childhood Foundation (the mission of WCF is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world). Besides that Princess Madeleine is the protector of the organisation Min Stora Dag (commonly known as My Big Day).

2. CP Mary of Denmark. She looks always very graceful, caring and warm person.

scooter said:
I was lucky enough to meet Martha Louise several times when she was in the US competing her jumping horses, as I do also. She is extremely nice , requires NO special treatment and has a great sense of humor!

That's cool. I think that's the impression of her that we who have never met her get of her as well.

My favourite royal is Princess Diana. I think she ignited a renewed interest in Royalty when she came on board because she gave it a humane face, in addition to the elegant and the glamorous.
I admire Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II tremendously for her dedication. And Prince Phillip for his support of her down thru the years. What a partnership!

I

My favourite royal is Princess Caroline of Monaco,she seems very warm and she's surely brilliant!I'd LOVE to see her at the Monaco's throne.My second fav royal is Charlotte Casiraghi although she does not have a title!

Another favourite royal is Queen Rania because she is caring, elegant and brilliant. I like the way she interacts with her husband and children and the commitment she brings to her role as Queen at a relatively young age and considering her non-royal origin. And might I add, she is beautiful and glamorous.

My favorite prince is Haakon of Norway. And my favorite princess, certainly, is Diana, because she was very charismatic and nice.

Guillaume of Luxemburg
Máxima of Netherlands
Letizia of Spain
MT and Henry of Luxemburgo
Mary of Denamark

My favourite are : Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Theodora of Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom