My Favorite Royals Are:
1.S.A.R .Infanta Cristina And Family.
2.SS.MM. El Rey Juan Carlos And La Reina Sofia
3.SS.AA.RR. Felipe And Letizia
4.H.R.H.Crown Princess Maxima
5.H.R.H.Crown Prince Frederik
6.H.R.H.Crown Princess Mathilde
9.Prince Pierre Casiraghi
My list... Charlotte Casiraghi:she is next to my age, she is nice, smart and beatiful
Caroline of Monaco: her story, ellegance and beuty made her great
Andrea and Pierre too. All the grimaldis are wonderful!
Faaaar from them
William of Great britain: intelligent, nice and he is the son of Diana so...
Diana of Wales: she has everything: she always help other people, she was good and pretty.
Harry: he is a rebel boy, cute, fun.
Queen Rania:smart, andd very good taste for clothes!
Princess Maxima:she is from Arg, so she is our princess too. She is sweet, smart andd beuty.
Well i quote myself!!
I forgot Carl-Philip (couse may be i didnīt know him at that time). Definitly agree: he is so hot.
Other, i didnīt say her , but she is one of my favourites: Princess Grace of Monaco.
My favourite Princess:
1. CP Mary - beautiful and regal but an "ordinary Aussie girl" at heart.
My favourite Prince(s):
2. ex-CP Jassim of Qatar - shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Yes, I think I shall. :o
2. HGD Guillaume - *sigh* :o
2. Prince Felix - *sigh* also :o
(I don't know why these attachments aren't in order but you can probably figure our who's who anyway! )
"Yes, that's it; I'm a janitor so I couldn't think of the word "sad". I was gonna say it makes me feel so mop." - The Janitor, on Scrubs
My favourite royal is Soraya of Iran. I just find that some people are born to be sad, while others are born to be happy. I was born to be sad, and I find it consoling that someone as famous as her lived an existence like mine.
-Empress Elizabeth of Austria ( SISSI)
-Princess Lalla Hasna Of Morocco
-Prince Moulay Hicham of Morocco
-King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain
-Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Of Spain
-Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium
-Prince Hakoon and Princess Mette-Marit Of Norway
-Prince Frederick and Princess Mary Of Denmark
-The Late Princess Diana
-Infanta Christina of Spain
My favorites are:
- Imperial Family of Iran (Empress Farah, Shah Reza, Princess Yasmine, Princess Noor, Princess Iman, the late Princess Leila and so on)
- Prince Hashem bin Hussein of Jordan
- Princess Noor Hamzah of Jordan
- Prince and Princess of Asturias (Felipe&Letizia)
- Crownprince Frederik of Denmark
- Prince Khalid Feisal (Saudi Arabia)
1. Princess Noor Hamzah
Pahlavi Family Pictures:
2. Empress Farah, Princess Yasmine, Princess Leila, Princess Farahnaz
3. Empress Farah, Shah Reza II., Princess Yasmine, Princess Noor, Princess Iman
4. Princess Leila, Prince Ali Reza, Princess Farahnaz, Shah Reza II.
5. Princess Iman, Empress Farah, Princess Noor
6. Princess Noor, Empress Farah, Princess Iman
6. Princess Yasmine, Empress Farah, Shah Reza II.
I love that we all have different tastes, and that we don't all follow the media's idea of what the perfect royal is. Pity the editors of Majesty and Royalty Magazine are not taken notes.
I love your comment.
What is a perfect royal?
No such thing in my books, we are all human and therefore imperfect, designed to make mistakes and learn from them.
I think the closest to a perfect royal you can ever get is someone who is genuine in accepting the responsibility and the consequences of their actions however good or bad they may be with dignity, grace & poise, whereby setting an example.
it's quite difficult to mention all my favourites, but here some of them... :)
- Princess Maxima of the Netherlands - Infanta Cristina of Spain and Duchess of Palma and her 3 sons, specially cute Miguel - The Duchess of Kent - Gran Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg and her son Guillaume - The late Princess Diana - Princess Stephanie - The Duchess of Cornwalll - Sophie of Liechtenstein - Farah Diba - Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden - Queen Fabiola of Belgium - Princess Magriet of the Netherlands - Princess Ragnhild - Prince Claus of the Netherlands