The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie's ensemble at the funeral was one of her best-ever looks. Everything was very flattering.

That dress looked great in the pics taken in dappled sunlight, today!

Lovely style...I would of like it more if it had some color to it.

LaRae

She looks absolutely lovely and in fact glowing. Very elegant and enjoying the show and the company she is keeping today.

Nice dress, not crazy about the shoes.

The DM picture of Sophie arm-in-arm with the elderly veteran warms my heart.

Lovely dress,happy to see again :flowers:

Nice to see someone understand don't need floral prints and bright colors in flower show.

I want to like it...I like the upper part....not crazy about the bottom or her hose.

LaRae

I like this dress, cute for a summer event and the jacket is perfect on her. Now those stockings........bad idea, they are like hospital stockings that nurses wear...........not good Countess, not good at all. Also nice to see that this dress was worn more then once and not put in a closet to be forgotten.

I third liking the dress and jacket, but not the hosiery.

To me the dress really needs the jacket; the look looks unfinished without it (March 2014 picture).

Very nice outfit and does need the jacket. However I prefer the earlier jacket that she wore. This one is way too boxy in other photos I've seen, looks good in the above photos however. Pretty hairdo.

Really lovely dress, happy to see again :flowers:

The coat is great, and much needed. Though I prefer one from 2016 :)

But add me to list of she needs to ditch the hose, horrid. So much better before.

The Countess of Wessex wearing a print dress while visting the Mendip School and the "Back on Track" Charity at the Divorky Riding School in Shepton Mallet yesterday, July 6:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

The Countess of Wessex during the welcome reception for King Felipe and Queen Letizia at Buckingham Palace today, July 12, no better pics so far, but it looks nice from what can be seen:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Oh no the black dress is way too tight and makes her tummy look big and too many bulges. A size too small

She looked great at Wimbledon. Liked the whole look :flowers:

The dress tonight is lovely. But agree, too tight. Perfect if size bigger.

Oh no the black dress is way too tight and makes her tummy look big and too many bulges. A size too small

Your right about the dress being to small for her frame, and I am wondering about the bottom part of the dress, is this a dressy event or informal? IMO the bottom does not look very well with the rest of the dress..could be my eyes? I think if the bottom was just plain and even it would of been a very nice dress if a size larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom