The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she cut her hair for a second, she would look lovely with a shorter do!

Countess of Wessex's ensemble is well-fitted and professional. I am not sure about the colour combination though.

I love the top and she looks very nice!

The up-do looks great, but the jacket is one size too small --- see how the shoulder pads stick out and her arms fill the sleeves too much. It's a good style for her, tho, if it were a good fit.

She looks fantastic...so well groomed and ladylike.

Sophie looks really nice. The jacket is really lovely.

Love her look and her hair pulled back is younger, the jacket is as said well cut and though the shoes could have been less beige I still think she looks great.

The Countess of Wessex attending the Easter church service in Windsor on
April 24. A nice simple blue dress with frills on the side and a special hat.
I don't like the hat that much, but it works with a reduced dress like that.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

This is the first time when I have ambivalent feelings about Countess' of Wessex outfit. There is something off in the whole look, but I can not pinpoint what exactly. Additionally she looked over-tanned to me.

Last edited:
That head piece has got to go. It's simply not flattering.

I like dress a lot but I am not sure about the head piece. It looks a bit strange.

I actually like her style here, it's quite different from her usual looks. She looks much younger, IMO! When I first watched the pictures, I thought it was Autumn Philips and not Sophie. ;) Not sure about the dress, I like it on her but not for that occasion. It looks a bit too casual. Not sure about the fascinator either but I have to say I like that ponytail!

She looks like she has a dandelion stuck to her head! Dislike the dress- dislike the color, and too casual. For once, the York sisters look more elegant than Sophie!

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

The dress is nice but I don't like the hat

She and Eugenie wore the same neutral patent shoes to the easter service

I like the colour and I like the head piece am not sure about the style but it's Easter and I think she likes to look a little frivelous at this time of year. I think she looks lovely and I liked the grey dress in the Daily Mail article as well. Her hair is nice longer and the little hair clip is cute.

I noticed that too, aren't they exactly the same Louboutin heels? ;) I like Sophie's overall look, minus the fascinator. That was crazy. :lol:

Dont think they are Louboutin's - no red sole. My guess is they are L K Bennett as they are popular amongst many british royals

I like that Sophie takes chances with her headgear.

I don't like this dress at all. Sophie needs things that are more fitted, and this dress doesn't quite hang correctly on her.:ermm: As for the fascinator::eek:

The outfit looks nice but the headpiece looks too big.

Both outfits,pre-wedding and the wedding is beautiful and suits very well to her :)
Countess Sophie has a very sophisticated style :)

I don't like the evening dress very much but the wedding outfit is very very lovely imo. She looks stunning. I liked the colour, hat and details of jacket a lot. Well done !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom