Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ And did you notice her earrings? ;) She's really into the celebrations, good to see her sharing the joy!

18/07/2010. Spain's Princess Elena, during an event within an International Air Show held in Vigo, northwestern Spain,

Outfit Side Detail

A very dramatic look, she pulls it off very well IMO. I never liked Letizia in black lace and mantilla for example.;)

The queen and Elena are the ones that look best with this kind of clothes.

^ I agree, Q.Sofia looks lovely in your avi photo, Melibea! And what about Infanta Cristina? I think she can pull it off as well.;)

Thanks but Q.Sofia has a look with mantilla that I love even more, I will try and look it up for you :flowers:

I didn't forget Cristina but imo the queen and Elena look better in mantilla than Letizia and Cristina. And I suppose that Cristina thinks the same as in Felipe's wedding she used a hat and not a mantilla like her sister :D

The queen and Elena are the ones that look best with this kind of clothes.
I fully agree with you. They have that special air about them, which makes them look authentically natural in the Spanish ensembles.

Is it any special protocol or national use, ruling the use of the mantilla, or they can wear it simply when they like to??

^^
Well no one stops them from wearing a mantilla when they like :D , but it's usually reserved to formal military events and some religious ones.

^^
Well no one stops them from wearing a mantilla when they like :D , but it's usually reserved to formal military events and some religious ones.

Thanks a lot.

It is true that Queen Sofia and Infanta Elena are REGAL with mantilla

She looks fantastic! Love the animal print top. Her earrings are lovely too.

Beautiful top, and I agree with Duke, she has great shoulders to look great in it.

She does look fantastic - love the white trousers with the print on the top.

She looks really great! The top is perfect for her and the rest of the outfit looks summery but classy.

Very nice outfit, colors suit her. I especially like the top.

The back is beautiful, I really love this dress on Cristina.

Wedding

Outifit
Pic2 Pic3

I can't believe no one has mentioned this before but this dress reminded me at once of this
http://madhattery.royalroundup.com/...10/05/2004-0513-greece-mariechantal-cover.jpg
So much so that I wondered if Cristina was pregnant again and borrowed a dress. But I can see now that they have different colored underskirts. Still it's very similar to the the dresses Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece wore to the 2004 royal weddings in Denmark & Spain when she was pregnant.

Christina's black & white 'caftan-like' dress at the wedding was definitely not ugly or horrible or the worst dress, as some people said. I find it very pretty and summery, appropriate for a wedding on a Greek island. JMO

^ Too much candy for Elena once again. I've said it so many times, pink doesn't suit her at all. I don't understand why she insists, since such clothes simply cannot make her look younger.;)

Christina's black & white 'caftan-like' dress at the wedding was definitely not ugly or horrible or the worst dress, as some people said. I find it very pretty and summery, appropriate for a wedding on a Greek island. JMO
I quite liked it myself. I've seen her wear much, much worse. This was very nice and fit her well.;)

National Day

Outfit

She looked great IMO though maybe a bit too dark. That dress is very pretty and very flattering. I like the hair cut & hair style, it really suits her. Her make up is quite heavy for a daytime event but overall she did pull it off well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom