Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene has look just about perfect the last several days. I don't have a comment on any of the outfits. I loved them all. Hopefully her wedding dress will be just as wonderful.

I like Charlene's fashion sense overall. To me, her face is very different from when she first came on the scene. Her lips are fuller, her nose is altered and her skin seems very 'tight' or something. She is a very beautiful lady, it would be a shame if she lost her true self behind cosmetology etc. Please stop now Charlene, before it's too late!

She is a smoker, and cigarette smoke is the enemy of all skin types, particulary fair ones like CW.

Like many women who can not or will not drop this nasty and unhealthy habit, she might seek other "means" to repair the damage it is inevitably doing to her skin.

I agree, she needs to stop before it is too late(see Silvia of Sweden:sad:)

ETA: My what an impressive wardrobe she has accumulated...I had no idea. Several of her evening gowns are simply breathtaking!

Last edited:

Charlene Wittstock yesterday, May 30, during a fundraising event for the Special Oympics
wearing a long black dress with various overprints on it.

It looks unusual, but it's something new ;) so I think the overall look is okay.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Hmmm...well...she looks radiant but I am not sure about that dress. It's a bit "busy" but maybe that what we want to see after all those neutral palettes.

What does everyone else think? :whistling:

Charlene looks lovely, I like the dress and I like the dress on her.

Charlene has look just about perfect the last several days. I don't have a comment on any of the outfits. I loved them all. Hopefully her wedding dress will be just as wonderful.

I believe it will be, unless it is a strapless one (I hope NOT!!!!!!)

Quite different from what she has been wearing lately & the prints she has chosen.
I don't know if I like it but it is quite different and nice to see.
Didn't she wear something similar last year?

I think at the moment her body is looking so wedding buffed as it were that ahe would look great in a paper bag I don't think this her best look but she looks amazing. I agree dazzling it is different.

The dress is great, nice and simple cut, still regal.
Nude shoes make her long legs even longer, I like it.

I love the nude shoes in the first set of photos. Not a fan of the black dress, it doesn't really suit her body type.

Charlene at a Mass in the Cathedral of Monaco on Saturday:
MYROYALS: ALBERT&CHARLENE
Not her best outfits. {edit}
At a Mare Nostrum Swimming event on Sunday:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I like the jacket, but not the dress, it looks cheap. She had a bad hair day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene from the upcoming July U.S. Vogue.

That first picture is stunning...love the hair and the dress.

MYROYALS: CHARLENE W

Wow...that first photo is dreamy and STUNNING...I cannot wait to see US Vogue! :whistling:

LadyFinn...I agree about the black dress, not very flattering....

Last edited:
I find the sleeves on the black dress quite vulgar, not something I would expect for a mass.

That black dress looks more appropriate for a club. Definitely not something one would wear to church.

I do like the shoes. I think she has great taste in footwear.

Charlene at a Mass in the Cathedral of Monaco on Saturday:
MYROYALS: ALBERT&CHARLENE
Not her best outfits. {edit}
At a Mare Nostrum Swimming event on Sunday:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I like the jacket, but not the dress, it looks cheap. She had a bad hair day.

The lady standing near CW as she genuflects at the altar looks a bit like Christian de Massy's wife...is her name Cecile de Massy?

Is that her?

At the Mass on Saturday she is very pretty very classy!

But at Mare Nostrum! OMG, everything was uggly on her! Hair, dress, jacket! a total catastrophy.

im sure cant wear a strapless wedding gown of course only time will tell

I like Charlene's fashion sense overall. To me, her face is very different from when she first came on the scene. Her lips are fuller, her nose is altered and her skin seems very 'tight' or something. She is a very beautiful lady, it would be a shame if she lost her true self behind cosmetology etc. Please stop now Charlene, before it's too late!

i have to agree-stay true to yourself also her eyes look different like one is larger than the other and imo its seems larger than normal but what do i know and its jmo

Charlene from the upcoming July U.S. Vogue.

That first picture is stunning...love the hair and the dress.

MYROYALS: CHARLENE W

Thank You so much for this (I keep forgetting this part of the forum)! :)

First time seeing these pics and I'm absolutely FLOORED by the very first picture ~ she looks like Cinderella on the verge of the Ball ~ but mostly she reminds me of Albert's mother, Grace Kelly, very touching, especially the following black & white pics:

http://lawoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/grace-kelly-wedding.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkerswPGKj1qemukso1_500.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GXL8RI27_...wk/s1600/Grace-Kelly-Civil-Wedding-790347.jpg

And alas before I forget, the second pic is equally exquisite, but in a different way, it shows the world the figure of an athlete. She actually reminds me of a gymnast in that pic actually, calling forth visions of the greats, such as Svetlana Khorkina:

http://www.ueg-gymnastics.com/resize.php/media/Khorkina.JPG?maxwidth=335&maxheight=500

:previous: She does look very elegant in that portrait photo.

Please, no business look. Letizia wears pant suites all the time and it´s boring to death. This dress is lovely, casual yet elegant and wonderful for such a place like glamorous mediterranean Monaco!

I'm in total agreement with you. And, crochet seems to be one of the big fashion trends for this summer.

suites vs a maxi dress

hmm i guess that what she wears in a way denotes what the country is known for so if mc is all about the glamour i guess by all means wear the maxie dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom