Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene in green at the WWF Panda Ball 2011, Geneva, Switzerland, September 3, 2011.
The second pic gives a better impression of the shade of green. I like it, also together with Prince
Albert's matching tie :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like Charlene's hairstyle and outfit at the Yorkshire Variety Club Golden Ball,
but what annoys me, is her self-concious appearance.
As if she's trying to hide a lack of self-confidence or something?
Bizarrelly, albeit shy, IMO she used to appear much more confident.

The green outfit is unusual but I like it.
I've never seen her wear this loud colour.
On newscom are more pics from Leeds.

I really like the green dress. The shade is lovely.

Princess Charlene attending The Yorkshire Variety Club Golden Ball at Harewood
House on September 4, 2011 in Leeds, England

Great dress, matching accessories, nice hairstyle, I like the whole look!

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Back view ** Side view ** Close up **

I like this dress a little more with each viewing. She looked perfect that day/

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I think that the deep v-neck de-emphasizes her broad shoulders and gives her a more balanced look. Gorgeous.

I personally think the dress looks too loose around the chest and sides. A part from that she looks good.

Not my favorite shade of green.

Both outfits look good on her and help de-emphasize her broad swimmer's shoulders, not that there is anything wrong with her shoulders, but it is nice to see that for once she does not have them (along with the "girls") on display. An overall very appropriate look for the new princess.

I actually really like her in the green dress. The color is good and the cut is one she should stick with. It is wonderful on her body. The one thing that I don't care for are the earrings, a great chandalier earring with some color would have been better and made more sense with the dress.

The link appeared to be broken,I can't view the pics.
Thanks for posting them,though.

Charlene looks good in green. Surprisingly it goes good with her blonde hair and tanned skin.
My comment about her dress not fitting was in relation to the long peach/nude dress she had on a few days ago.

It's good to see her wear a bright color for a change.

Princess Charlene in green at the WWF Panda Ball 2011, Geneva, Switzerland, September 3, 2011.
The second pic gives a better impression of the shade of green. I like it, also together with Prince
Albert's matching tie :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Quite a pretty dress, very simple but its elegant. I like the shade of green, its nice to see her in such a color.

I like that dress and the color suits her well. In the close up she looks quite rough and masculine, though.

Princess Charlene at the Montblanc 'Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco' World Premiere
presentation on September 8, 2011 in Monaco, wearing a long dress in beige/creme-white.

Good to see that she more and more wears dresses that are not strapless ;), it's a nice,
understated dress she's chosen.

** Full view ** Close up **

The look is abit bland with the chosen colour but still very classy, especially the top part is very flattering for Charlene.

The shade is a bit pale and dull but Charlene can pull off these sombre colours very well. She does look absolutely lovely and the gown is most flattering. Princess Charlene is of course wearing a bracelet and earrings from the Montblanc Haute Joaillerie Riviera Collection. Exquisite.

Last edited:
I like Charlene's dress but I prefer the darker colours for her ;)

Charlene is so lucky that these neutral colours look positively luminous on her. I love the avante-garde style of the dress with it's original neckline and handkerchief hem. Her jewellery, as always, discreet and drop dead gorgeous.

Charlene is not afraid to ring the changes in pursuit of what suits her best and I have to admit, I love that she is moving away from the very "Hollywood" strapless gowns and into very interesting "Royal" territory.

Usually I don't like "nude" but this dress is a real splendour !

Is this Armani? It is a beautiful dress and fits her figure perfectly.

Though I ADORE the jewlery she is wearing, some colored stones, perhaps a nice, discreet, aquamarine necklace,earrings and bracelet would add a touch of color.

Last edited:
The wider shoulder straps really suits Charlene. She looks gr8! Her hair looks good too.

Last edited:
I really liked Charlenes dress but not in that color. It had a nice flow when she walked and the straps on shoulders were nice and thick which didn't make her shoulders look so broad. This dress would've been lovely if it was in black, or a rich purple/blue or even a really dark green.

:previous: Unfortunately not everyone looks good in deep purple or green or any other deep colour. :flowers:

I am not surprised that it is a Akriss dress, she wears very often dress of Akris, the dress I like more was the dress she wore at the evening at he wedding of Prince William and Catherine .
for one time, she did not wear a black gown.
Charlene does'nt wear many jewellery . I like her earings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom