Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color. I personally love the combination of blush pink and gray, but I think that the fit on the top is not great.

That being said, she looks absolutely radiant and her makeup is amazing!

A nice summer look for Princess Marie at the official opening of the international theatre festival NEATA in Sønderborg today, July 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the cardigan **

She looks beautiful. Love the colour of the dress; it works with Marie's complexion very well. Also love the combination of grey and pink. Usually I am not a fan of cardigans, but cannot think of anything with the dress that would work in case it would be a little cooler. A jacket of some sort may have been too heavy for a light dress like this.

Also love the combination of grey and pink. Usually I am not a fan of cardigans, but cannot think of anything with the dress that would work in case it would be a little cooler. A jacket of some sort may have been too heavy for a light dress like this.

I agree and I love the owl necklace, very pretty.

Love the dress totally am not getting the grey cardi .. is this some secret society of Danish princess's to wear cadri's that do not match their pretty dresses???? And the little bag is cute as well.

I love the pink dress! Very beautiful. It looks better without the cardigan.

The dress is beautiful, and she looks lovely. Not liking the grey cardigan with it at all.

I just adore the way Princess Marie dresses. I love that color pink dress a lot. Very classy and chic.

Loving this outfit on Marie. I don't even mind the grey cardigan.

iceflower said:
Nice casual look for Princess Marie at the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix yesterday, August 4, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Fantastic! Love her Bermuda shorts, which he has the perfect body type for.

The shoes don't really go with the whole look. I think a pair of Converse trainers or ballet flats/flat sandals would have looked a lot better.

Princess Marie made a visit to the Elsinore Holiday Village in Helsingor on August 8, 2012, wearing a nice casual look in blue and white that works for the event:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

A very nice and casual look. I like the combination of blue and white.

SLOPPY I hate the skinny jeans plus blouse & terrible cardi, Marie looks tired & haggard. There are days I look the same but only to do grocery shopping hoping I dont meet anyone I know!

That´s a beutiful and summery dress, I like it a lot. Merie´s tan is very nice :flowers:
I only miss some jewellery, like a nice pair of earrings. That would have completed the look.

She looks amazing! What a lovely dress I expecially like her in a one shouldered dress .

Marie looks great in a one shoulder dress but the print seems a bit too old for her and the dress seems to make her look wider than she is. Nevertheless, she would've looked good as an overall if her hair was pulled up.

The trouble is that so many of these pieces look much better in person, but the long sleeve on one side paired with the bare shoulder on the other side tends to look out of balance and a bit indelicate.

I am not crazy about one shoulder dresses I think she has a great figure she must work hard but I also don't like the dots ... the idea is a good one though.
The trousers and so on the previous day looked lovely for the engagemwnt I really hate those shoes though very nana

bertie5252003 said:
I really hate those shoes though very nana

Wow, I have shoes that look just like that (nude color, peep toe, tho mine are chunky-heeled). Nice to know I look like a 'nana.'

I think she looks nice and relaxed in the casual outfit, however I don't like the one shoulder dress, at least not with a long sleeve...

I think Marie looks very nice in a one-shoulder dress. I'm not a fan of the print, however.

The dress is ok, it suits Marie's delicate figure. The constant messy hairflipping is ridiculous though.

Love the casual look, but don't care for the dress, or more specifically, the print.

The one shoulder dress would be fine w/o the sleeve! The ruching and print flatter her.
Her hair looks way too big and messy for her petite frame.

Princess Marie Looks Beautiful , Liked her dress Very Chic and suits her well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom