Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks stunning in this dress and her hair looks beautiful!!!!

Her hair looks great, like the earrings too. Is ther a theme to the party which might explain the attire?

I've not generally been a fan of her evening attire but I really like this.

Too Hollywood glam for a princess. Her hair looks lovely!! Joachim's jacket is a horror...

Princess Marie with a lovely hairstyle and a simple, but elegant look in white and black at an event marking the 60th birthday of the Epilepsy Hospital's Children Department in Dianalund today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like her very much. Always so simple , so elegant. The hair perfect.

Very pretty. She is a beauty.

She is so pretty, but she has such poor fashion sense. A shame really...

very lovely hairdo with very lovely outfit:simple decent and very chic at time.

Marie at the opening of the Danish Parliament today, October 6 - the hat and its colour adds a nice touch to the otherwise simple outfit:

Very nice outfit , i like the coat and mostly the hat.

Marie looks wonderful. I'm not a fan of her shoes, though they work well with the rest of the outfit. I think she might be the best dressed royal today for me.

Really pretty. Dont love the hat but its ok.

Marie looks very pretty. I dislike the hat. :(

Princess Marie at the 50th anniversary exhibition of the Ikebana International Copenhagen Chapter on October 10, wearing a nice Asian inspired flower blouse and black pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

A very pretty outfit and a lovely printed top. The overall style of her top and look suits her well.

It's such a pretty blouse and is perfect for the occasion - Marie looks charming.

I believe that this event could not do better choice. Especially the blouse is perfect.

Princess Marie attended an UNESCO conference in Paris today, October 28, wearing a red jacket combined with black pants. Although I like the fresh colour on her, the outfit somehow reminds me of a member of a marching band.

I don'nt say is bad for the event but i don't like it. And the hair they look quite unkempt.

A very elegant look. I love the jacket.

I don't like it either. The jacket looks like a waiters' jacket. The hairstyle is poor. I always get the feeling the Marie only does what she absolutely has to do. There is no extra effort, no enthusiasm in her appearance.

A waiters' jacket. Perfect description, Duke! Love the color on her. Marie definitely needs something done with her hair, however.

it's a professional suit, but it is boring. i wish she could have jazzed it up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom