Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the coat is the same one she wore to the Sainte Devote celebrations last year.

I think she looks great. I imagine the fabric of the dress looks stunning if seen in natural light rather than in the photo.

If you look at the original dress it has the same flashlight shot going on as well. I think it's just part of the print and not a brooch.

Its defo part of the print
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JKZ-sAozZ...-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco-et-sa-637x0-2.jpg
the coat is divine
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ty4mjz6yw...-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco-et-sa-637x0-2.jpg
hairstyle is the best for Charlene.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

22/02/12 Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attend a charity gala held by 'Monaco Disease Power'. The association plans to build a house for handicapped people

so far only close ups but those look promising:
with overcoat
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0oUusvrrxuk/T0WJfgjxOXI/AAAAAAAAszw/eA8ontmAVRI/s640/610x+(1).jpg
without - beautiful earrings
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4s4zHT20hKs/T0WJhwziB9I/AAAAAAAAs0I/YYFoBtbv0-A/s640/610x+(4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour of coat is tremendous, gorgeous and terrific! (probably they are more synonym for word "excellent" but I don't have time to look for more
:)

I think this kind of blue is Charlene's color. Just like the dress on her civil wedding.
Great outfit! She knows how to dress!

The coat is great.I just don't like the dress.

I really love the the color of the coat. That shade of blue definitely looks fantastic on Charlene.

The blue is beautiful she looks amazing the dress on the previous day I didn't like the Arkis is too short and too it appears too tight BUT I loved the black coat.

I love the black coat. Don't like the dress though. The shiny part on the shoulder is not attractive.

I don't know why I don't like the coat, the bows in the front just don't look appealing. Without the coat she looks nice, professional and stylish. Much better than the basic black she has been sporting lately.

Love the black coat with all the detailing!

Very nice. :flowers: It looks better on her than it does on the model. Very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
She wore the black coat to the Sainte Devote boat burning last year!

Great outfit and great hair!!!!!!!!
The pants are typical "Charlene-style". Wide and long and not my favorite but it's ok with the whole outfit.

Princess Charlene in Los Angeles, California on February 25, 2012, nice choice, lovely hair, only the pants seem a bit too long.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I don't think the pants look too long, they seem to just touch the ground. I like the whole look, effortless & classic. The hair is a great change & does suit her well.

So will they definitely be at the Osacrs? - I assume so given their appearance in LA. I'm not sure I like the hair styling so much, but the outfit is very stylish yet apparently effortless.

I like the outfit and the hair, the earings are very beautiful.
The earings in the box seem to be also very beautiful

Zowie!!! Effortless elegance is what it screams! The hair and earrings adding a bit of interest. Show them how it's done...

I agree about effortless & chic but I am no fan of the hair (very 80ies) and I wish the suit had a different colour than grey, it washes her out.

I'm in agreement with you there, Duke. I don't care for the hair - it's falling into the Mette-Marit category - and a lovely pastel color would have been much better than the neutral gray. But those earrings definitely add a bold touch to the outfit, and she does look very elegant.

Last edited:
Interesting that the model is wearing the trouser to the floor too. Is this what spring 2012 has in store for us all?

Interesting that the model is wearing the trouser to the floor too. Is this what spring 2012 has in store for us all?

I think the length really suits her since she is tall. The tunic is also at a nice length. I personally like pants just touching the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom