Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: Nov 2004 - Nov 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely has been looking her best so far. I have to say I think I like her hair better now that it seems to be growing some.

She definitely has been looking her best so far. I have to say I think I like her hair better now that it seems to be growing some.

I agree that little bit more length looks good. Maybe it softens her face a little?

The curly hairdo is a nice change, but I like Letizia better with straight hair!

letizia's hair is looking great at the moment - very healthy & i like the colour too

Her hair has been looking very nice. Less stiff, and healthier. I like her hair when it has a bit of length, and IMO, the length she is currently wearing is perfect for her.

IMO it's an advantage for any royal woman of the modern era (if they don't wont to end up with concerete-beton-destictive hairdos like Beatrix etc) to have longer hair for the sake of a variation. Now that Letizia's hair is growing again I hope she will make use of updo-variations again, especially when wearing a tiara. Her last encounter at the mexican state visit with hair down in 80ies style was a desaster.

Her hair is stunning & it looks very healthy! Straight hair suits for her!:flowers:

I like the new Letizia hair-do's. Her blow dry seems to be very well done, especially here full of life IMO also her hair has been looking healthier

I agree with you, Her_Majesty. The hair looks really messy on the sides.

Between the hair and the shoes I'm not sure which looks worse! Not her best look, imho.

Messy & hasty. Dont like it. Sorry.

This hairdo is not of the best I've seen on her. I'm sorry. Looks like something she did herself, but she probably had help to do this hairdo too.

last nights hair was nice - i like her with soft flowing curls

I agree, this style is very lovely. It looks very soft and pretty.

This is a great style for her. Much softer than when it is straight, which I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom