The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

bravo, thanks for the tip!

Old 12-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Nobility

Princess Letizia wore this purse in her last event. ....I don´t know if this purse is new or no.....

(Hola, originally posted by Lula)
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...trillo-4-a.jpg

Old 03-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I was watching yesterday an interview with one of Letizia's shoe-designers, Luís Onofre, and he said that this and this pairs were the first ones she bought from his collections. He was told that the shop assistants were all advising her not to choose them, but she showed she's a strong-minded lady and sticked with her choice.

She appeared with the first one at her first Christmas concert and at the Easter Mass, just before the wedding :)
Old 03-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
I was watching yesterday an interview with one of Letizia's shoe-designers, Luís Onofre, and he said that this and this pairs were the first ones she bought from his collections. He was told that the shop assistants were all advising her not to choose them, but she showed she's a strong-minded lady and sticked with her choice.

She appeared with the first one at her first Christmas concert and at the Easter Mass, just before the wedding :)
intresting, she does look like a strong minded person which is a good thing but i wouldnt say good always, i do understand why they tried to get her to buy other pairs of shoes, those were way to old for her & personally i didnt like them. she has gotten better though at shoes.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Courtier

I think the second pair looked way to old for her....but the first pair are cute.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.

Hmm, I actually don't like both pairs, but think the first pair is better, because I think the second pair looks really nightmarish.
But good for her, that she knows what she wants.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

the pink shoes that letizia wore to the princes of asturais event are the same version of Garcis's shoes but only in black that she wore to the lunch on 31st january 2007 for the mexican president (sorry no photos maybe someone will be able to find one)
also noticed that this pregnancy her shoes are much higher than the last in fact i dont think she has lowered her heel height at all it is the same as when she is not expecting!!

Old 05-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
I like last pair of shoes but I hate third pair moreover they looks to big for her.
I love her bags from those photos.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

maybe Princess Letizia is having some kind of varix problem to wear only dark socks, or maybe those are resting socks!
Old 07-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Royal Highness

some one can post a nice pic from the shoes she wear in Sophia baptize??? pleasee
Old 07-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Aristocracy

altough i´m not good in rating handbags..i do have to say that i´m really stunned by letizia´s tast and choice of shoes and sooo high higheels...there are so many beatiful pairs in this posting..just superb...
and by the way...hmm she has such stunning legs too...makes me smile...by joy while viewing this post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Serene Highness

What do you think of Letizia;s shoes, worn today in the harbour of Mallorca? THey're typical Mallorquin shoes, or at least one of many variantes. I absolutely love them. There again I might be a little biased as I have a pair just like it
Los Príncipes, con la Infanta, en el Club Nautico
they're visible on many photos but especially on foto nr 14
Old 07-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
What do you think of Letizia;s shoes, worn today in the harbour of Mallorca? THey're typical Mallorquin shoes, or at least one of many variantes. I absolutely love them. There again I might be a little biased as I have a pair just like it
Los Príncipes, con la Infanta, en el Club Nautico
they're visible on many photos but especially on foto nr 14
They are very fashionable, I like them too. Last year Letizia wore a black pair, I think.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

i think it's just the same pair she used some summers ago, when she was pregnant with leonor. they went to have a walk and buy some typically majorcan food and letizia wore those (or other very similar model of hers).
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
They are very fashionable, I like them too. Last year Letizia wore a black pair, I think.

yes, i also remember the black ones, although i'm not too sure. i'm certain however that she used these kind of shoes before.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i think it's just the same pair she used some summers ago, when she was pregnant with leonor. they went to have a walk and buy some typically majorcan food and letizia wore those (or other very similar model of hers).
I think last year she also wore the same one . I like them.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
yes, i also remember the black ones, although i'm not too sure. i'm certain however that she used these kind of shoes before.
The black ones from last year. Here we go. Very chic! ImageShack - Hosting :: is12530868gn2.jpg
Old 07-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Royal Highness

she have amaizing shoes, is just peat don't exist nice close of then. sorry to all, but i am crazy for shoes
Old 08-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The black ones from last year. Here we go. Very chic! ImageShack - Hosting :: is12530868gn2.jpg
thanx for the pic...really nice ones..those shoes to certainly remind me on summer...love to see that...

Tags
accessories, bags, crown princess letizia, scarves, shoes