Jordanian Royals in Traditional Dress Part 1: May 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t like this dress, and I think the dress isn´t a thoub.
Dress is nice but remember that Haya doesn't have super model's figure. But she look nice.

Yes Magnik I know. I only said that this blue dress for me isn´t jordanian traditional dress, althought the dress is beautiful and Princess Haya looks nice wearing it.

i think its in the form of thoub but made in a modern way. I like her hair in that way and color.

Thanks a lot for the new photo,Salma!I have to agree with Xavi83:a traditional-looking dress with a modern design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the first 2 dresses.The other dresses are just too colourful for my taste.

i liked the earrings , this was after she gave birth.

She looks nice!Green definitely suits Princess Haya!

i liked the earrings , this was after she gave birth.

Yes Xavi this was the first event after Al Jalila born. But Haya wore the same dress before in 2006.

thank you Turkish delight I love this thoub espically the color. even the color of her hair is very nice.

A beautiful dress and a wonderful hairdo :flowers: She's definitely glowing here!

Haya's dress is the most beautiful in the above photo!Personally,I didn't like Aisha's that much.

It's a very nice picture of princess Haya. We are seeing from Haya the most pics I think.

i am not fun of the blue dress too,she still look great though.
i like when PHaya wore traditional dresses it's very nice and good to show that cultural Part of countries she represent both UAE and Jordan.

Aisha's 1st and 3rd dress are very beautiful.

I like the blue thoub Haya looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom