Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A very lovely blue baby dress with a nice pattern for Princess Athena on her 1st birthday portraits:

** Full view ** Close up **

Oh what an adorable little Princess!! I love her dress and I haven't seen smocking on a piece of clothing in such a long time, but it's perfect for a little one IMO. And look at those big gorgeous eyes in the close up picture...*wibbles*

She's w/out a doubt a little Sweetheart and I'm betting already has Daddy and Big Brothers wrapped around her wittle finger. ;)

Thanks for the links Iceflower!! :flowers:

Oh what an adorable little Princess!! I love her dress and I haven't seen smocking on a piece of clothing in such a long time, but it's perfect for a little one IMO. And look at those big gorgeous eyes in the close up picture...*wibbles*

She's w/out a doubt a little Sweetheart and I'm betting already has Daddy and Big Brothers wrapped around her wittle finger. ;)

Thanks for the links Iceflower!! :flowers:

I've seen smocked dresses in specialty children's stores.

I've noticed that Marie seems to like blue. Some of the color scheme of her home as seen in the background of photos is baby blue.

She really looks great and is dressed superbly !

A precious dress in an unusual shade of blue for baby clothes.
I would have "styled" her hair,brushed it to the side, or pushed it down over the ears better, with a little gel or even water, to have it look a little prettier.

Frederick´s foursome just wonderful.Loved Isabella´s jacket!
The other foursome very well dressed to. The little one with her shades is just good enough to eat!

I love the sun glasses on Joachim's youngest son and daughter. Very cute. Princess Lalla Khadija looks like a little lady, and I love the hair clips.

Little Athena is adorable! She looks so cute in the sunglasses!

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane dressed in diferent wintery clothes as they went by train to Lech to enjoy their winter holiday.

** Full view**

Awww Athena's sunglasses are adorable and her chubby cheeks are precious. Nikolai and Felix are going to be really handsome as they grow up. Lovely to see all the family together :)

I love the photos of the Danish children in Switzerland. Athena's snow suit is so cute and little Heinrik is growing up so fast! Princess Lalla Khadija is adorable, I love her cute little outfit, very smart; although her hair must take a long time to comb! Thanks everyone for posting the pictures. :flowers:

I love that the royals do hand me downs!

The Danish children very nice in their snow outfits. But why the Dutch girls look always so untidy?And it´s not because of hands me downs.

I wouldn't say they're untidy - they're dressed like children... It's not like they were attending a church service or formal engagement.

Speaking of little Royal fashion, even the young Royals wear the same clothes! I discovered that Princess Isabella and Lady Louise have the same pink coat!

Isabella (Christmas Concert 2012) + Louise (Christmas service Sandringham 2012)

I wonder where it's from.

Last edited:
The Dutch princesses look very comfortable in their winter attire. Amalia is getting so tall! Isabella and Louise look lovely in the pink coat. Good fashion choice for young girls.

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane in winter snowy clothes for their annual winter photosession in Lech: (both Alexia and Ariane wearing Amalia's past jackets)

**Full view** **Close-up**

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane look great in their wintery attire. I love the red in Amalia's and Ariane's outfits.

At least in this photo they have their hair combed and jackets put on so they don´t hang off their shoulders. You don´t have to dress them fancy only neat. They are not ordinary children, they are princesses who are seen by many people.
I´m all for passing on children clothing from one to the other, especially when you have three girls. What I don´t like (and I´ve heard lots of criticisms as well,) is to have them appear looking untidy. They´re such beautiful girls.

Last edited:

I think it's so adorable to dress your child the way your mother dressed you!

Adorable photos of little Estelle. And what a brilliant idea to have her wear the same dress her mother wore. Beautiful!

I love it. And I agree, what a wonderful idea to have Estelle wear the same dress as Victoria.

Last edited:
That's really cute.
Estelle has a very expressive face.
But a bow on a child with so little hair is a bit ridiculous IMO.

That's really cute.
Estelle has a very expressive face.
But a bow on a child with so little hair is a bit ridiculous IMO.
Can not even enjoy the birthday of a one-year old princess without being rude?

Can Estelle get any cuter? This little Princess seems to get cuter every time we see another picture of her. I love her little dress! Estelle reminds me of her mother, when I saw Victoria's birthday photos I thought they were unseen ones of Estelle! The Swedish Royals have strong family resemblances like the Windsors do, also. Back to the fashion, I actually thought Estelle's bow was quite sweet- I don't usually like babies in bows but it suited her. And timeless dresses like Estelle's never go out of fashion, IMO. :wub:

Last edited:
thats a cute and adorable idea to wear the dress her mother wore on her first b-day, it kind of becomes a special tradition!

i personally find the bow so cute on Estelle (and im not a fan of bows and ribbons myself, even when i was little)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom