Fashion for the Little Royals, Part 2: April 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely casual clothes. Especially Isabella's dress is nice.

Isn't it little crowns on Isabella's dress ?

I think they are little crowns on her dress! Isabella and Christian are too cute!

http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c01348527ed88970c-800wi

For once I like what Isabella is wearing, a nice dress in an appealing colour. Isabella is rather the tomboy type of kid (similar to Irene Urdangarin) and dressed accordingly what I prefer to "accessory" kids (especially Leonor and Sofia of Spain, the Dutch or Norwegians are fairly casual when dressing their girls).

I am glad Mary has a girl and a boy and we dont have to endure another case of dressing alike.

^ I agree with you Duke. As cute as it is to see matching outfits on the Infanta's and the Dutch princesses it gets a little old after awhile. I'd like to see the Dutch girls in something that reflects their personalities. Esp Amalia- she is 6 and capable of choosing what she likes.

As for Isabella, I always think she's adorable no matter how "drab" the color. She seems to be the kind of girl that plays rough with a strong personality. And if she does play rough Mary knows better than to put her in something expensive when she knows it'll get ruined soon and that Isabella will grow out of it in 4-6 months

^ I agree with you Duke. As cute as it is to see matching outfits on the Infanta's and the Dutch princesses it gets a little old after awhile. I'd like to see the Dutch girls in something that reflects their personalities. Esp Amalia- she is 6 and capable of choosing what she likes.

I am not a bit fan of these pink dresses. And you are correct, it does not refect there personallity. I would also do something nice with there hair, it looks a bit messy like this!

But for the matching outfitts, you see it often

Belgium
Elisabeth, Eleonore - Gabriël, Emmanuel
Imageshack - getty.jpg

Nicolas-Aymeric
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6281/76485518ih3.jpg
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6040/2004354824731444493rspq.jpg

Greece
Plaatjesupload.nl :: Gratis Plaatjes en Foto's Uploaden - Upload Plaatjes

Holland
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Spain
start=60&id=34653&zoektype=1&search=leonor

Norway
Plaatjesupload.nl :: Gratis Plaatjes en Foto's Uploaden - Upload Plaatjes

The matching outfits are cute but as these kids are getting older it gets boring after awhile. I'm glad Mary doesn't do the matching outfits with Isabella and Christian.

Beautiful family!

Christian Swimming shorts are from Billabong just like my son has ones.

This is the first time I realized how blue Isabella's eyes are. She and Christian are adorable! And little Henrik is getting big. NIce pictures, Dazzling, thanks

I don't really understand why to choose such a long skirt for such a little girl like Isabella. :confused: She could easily stumble upon it and it doesn't look good either. JMO.

Little Henrik looks almost like a gentleman. ;)

Christian's shirt looks messy, but the rest looks fine. I'm quite shocked by Isabella's gipsy skirt, which doesn't match the white blouse at all. OMG!

I must be the lone one out, I think she looks adorable:)

:bang: OMG, that skirt! It just doesn´t fit her, it seems it´s going to fall to her ankles...:eek:
On the other hand, Christian, Henrik and the blonde irl are lovely dressed for summer, and, though her clothes are just awful, I love Isabella´s hair, her face looks so sweet with that braid ;)

:bang: OMG, that skirt! It just doesn´t fit her, it seems it´s going to fall to her ankles...:eek:
On the other hand, Christian, Henrik and the blonde irl are lovely dressed for summer, and, though her clothes are just awful, I love Isabella´s hair, her face looks so sweet with that braid ;)

I agree that Isabella's skirt is too long and IMO too big for her. Perhaps it was purchased with idea of "She'll grow into it."
Christian's face is maturing. He looks different now than at Victoria and Daniel's wedding.

I don't really understand why to choose such a long skirt for such a little girl like Isabella. :confused: She could easily stumble upon it and it doesn't look good either. JMO.

Little Henrik looks almost like a gentleman. ;)

I suppose little Isabella picked the outfit to wear.
Even if it is a photo session it is beyyer for a child to wear comfotable clothes.

Well to me a short skirt will be mucht more confortable than a long skirt like this...and I don't suppose little Isabella has picket her outfit at all, I doubt it a lot...Princess mary has chossen the outfit for sure!

I dont like this idea of dressing small children in what are essentially a version of what is in the fashion outlets for women. The gypsy skirt is totally wrong for Isabella and just reminds me of a small kids verison of what i see in the shops for people my own age. Children i believe should be allowed to be children and dress for their age for as long as possible. A pair of shorts or a knee lenght skirt of dress would have been far nicer

Well to me a short skirt will be mucht more confortable than a long skirt like this...and I don't suppose little Isabella has picket her outfit at all, I doubt it a lot...Princess mary has chossen the outfit for sure!

Yeap, my thoughts exactly. A short skirt would be much more comfortable and perhaps it would look prettier as well. I don't think Isabella picked the outfit either, but who knows? ;)

Isabella is absolutely adorable! DRF children are all so handsome and beautiful. Little Henrik is so cute!

I really loved Isabella's latest outfit. I think that she probably puts her two cents in when it comes to dressing. She looks very strong-willed and free spirited. I know my niece always had an opinion about what she wanted to wear, even if it was a pink tutu with a green top to go shopping!!:argh: (She thought she looks like a flower!):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom