Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella and Jacques on this year's Christmas card:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 - last photo **

And the Danish children (not all fully visible) at a Christmas party for employees and collaborators yesterday, December 12:

** All ** Josephine **

Last edited:

George, Charlotte and Louis on this year's Christmas Card - nice autumn looks!

** All three **

The Cambridge kids look super cute. And George’s sweater isn’t blue! Looks like a green sweater and a printed red shirt underneath.

Cute picture. Only thing that sticks out to me is charlotte who looks a bit more formal then the others. The others are all in jeans and casual tops. She had a skirt and cardigan. Been cute if they were all the same.

Last edited:
Cute picture. Only thing that sticks out to me is charlotte who looks a bit more formal then the others. The others are all in Jesus and casual tops. She hd a in a skirt and cardigan. Been cute if they were all the same.

Louis's in tights and knickerbockers.

I don't think Charlotte looks that formal. She had the same boots as George and her cardigan is informal, perfect for outdoor events. Her skirt is confortable too. George is in pants instead of shorts!!! I love his outfit! I don't like Louis shorts and tights.

Ingrid Alexandra is so beautiful. She looks so mature now. It's wonderfull to see all this royal children grow so quickly. I know the teen years are turbulent but are also the most fascinating and interesting years of own's life. I wish Ingrid Alexandra all the best years on her adolescense years. I hope she enjoys it to the fullest!

Cute picture. Only thing that sticks out to me is charlotte who looks a bit more formal then the others. The others are all in jeans and casual tops. She had a skirt and cardigan. Been cute if they were all the same.

Denim skirts are "formal?":ermm:

:previous:

Too cute! ??

Princess Estelle looked very lovely at a seminar in connection with her grandmother's birthday in Stockholm today, December 18:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a coat **

Last edited:
Estelle looks so cute. I especially love her pink coat.

Denim skirts are "formal?":ermm:

Yes, wether denim or not she doesn't look dressed for jumping in the leaves and climbing trees. Yes more formal then the wellies and jeans the others are in.

So yes, Charlotte stands outl the others in jeans,measure button down tops and wellies. Charlotte in a stuffy cardigan worn in more formal portraits, and a skirt. Like even playing in leaves she has to be the tradional feminine even when her mother is not. They dress these kids as stereotypes. Louis in his tights instead of pants to keep him warm, even more so.

Estelle looks adorable today. I love her dress. Her coat too.

Last edited:
A Very Sexy Princess Maria Carolina and the Princess Maria Chiara at The Bal de noël this year

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=66725259cc6394d55f040782d6a5c980&oe=5C984F2B

The Belgian Royal Children at the Christmas Concert today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuyowDRXQAMBqvG.jpg

I know we shouldn't compare various royals and venues etc but in this case it struck me that comparing these two pics i would never have guessed that P.Maria-Carolina is over a year younger than P.Elisabeth (born in 2003 vs oct-2001)

Reactions: eya
I know we shouldn't compare various royals and venues etc but in this case it struck me that comparing these two pics i would never have guessed that P.Maria-Carolina is over a year younger than P.Elisabeth (born in 2003 vs oct-2001)

I know I will sound rude and judgmental, but a 15 years old should be as much experimental as she wants with her clothes, but, at the same time, she should wear daring outfits like the one chosen by Maria Carolina. She has gone from little girl to woman in a blink of an eye, it's like she completely skipped adolescence, fashion-wise, which, IMO, is not a good thing.

They are both their mother’s daughter stylewise.

You know. A 15 year old girl can’t be dressed like a 6 year old and mom can only have so much say . Perhaps their mother picks her battles like so many parents do. Plus the circles they move in are quite sophisticated and they have the desire and need to fit in like all teens do.

Really I think it is really not appropriate for her this dress, wonder what the mother is thinking off? Exposing the 15 year old like a 25 year old! When you see the other royals of her age so different dress !

Probably because the others are Royals. They still represent a country. And with that goes certain expectations. For all their titles, these girls are private citizens.

How often do we see young Royal teens dressed in clothes more appropriate for their younger sisters or more? In attempt to look modest and classic they look like century old school girls.

Yes I think the girls dress too old. But there certainly is a balance to be found. Some people seem to see all Royal girls dressed like six years olds going to a curustmas concert in puffy party dresses and bows.

Well I am sure Maxima wouldn't let Amalia to dress like that. I agree they shouldn't dress like a 6 year old either and it can be a tricky age, I think so far I like Elizabeth, she is 16 and has nice more grown up dress but more classic not so sexy. Agree they move in a very sophisticated circule fool of grown up people, I do not see teenagers in all this photos , just them

Well I am sure Maxima wouldn't let Amalia to dress like that. I agree they shouldn't dress like a 6 year old either and it can be a tricky age, I think so far I like Elizabeth, she is 16 and has nice more grown up dress but more classic not so sexy. Agree they move in a very sophisticated circule fool of grown up people, I do not see teenagers in all this photos , just them
Elisabeth is 17 years old (born October 2001). But yes, I totally agree with you. The girls not only live in an environment like that but they also learn from their mother as well. Their mother seem to enjoy the same lifestyle and her clothes are not that different from the girls. Is the life they live into that turned them like this. I don't think they look bad, they always look polished and beautiful, but some clothes are way over the top, extravagant and daring. But I would rather follow them and their fashion than, for example, Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia. Just my personal taste.

Again Amalia is a future queen. She represents a country. There are more expectations. Maxima is he who takes it to far, her daughter dresses like her youngest sister. Private citizens, titles of not, are different.

Again I find clothes inappropriate but the girls are teens. And at this age mom really has little say. The girls aren't representing any country or spending anyone's money so their parents likely don't feel a need to dress them

Among the active royal teens noone dresses like these girls. Among the non active neither. I don't remember the Monaco teen girls dress this way. The only royal who sadly dresses this way is princess Maria olympia. And I don't like her style at all, even if she doesn't represent any country

:previous: I agree. They are lovely girls but I am mystified as to why a 15 year old needs a slit in her dress up to the top of her thigh. It's not the first time that the girls have gone the vamp route in public and the fact that their parents permit it is kind of surprising to me.:ermm:

:previous: I agree. They are lovely girls but I am mystified as to why a 15 year old needs a slit in her dress up to the top of her thigh. It's not the first time that the girls have gone the vamp route in public and the fact that their parents permit it is kind of surprising to me.:ermm:

:previous: THIS!!! I totally agree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom