Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai and Felix at a charity concert in Malmö, Sweden, yesterday, November 10:

** Full view **

Perfect outfits for this occasion. I love P Gabriella’s dress. It sits perfectly on her.

Cute! Gabriella’s dress and coat are adorable.

Yes...Princess Gabriella's powder pink coat and dress are perfect for her first engagement at the Elysee Palace!;)

Aw, they look darling! The picture with the dog is cute and I love Gabriella’s dress.

George, Charlotte and Louis on the family photo released for the Prince of Wales' birthday (already taken a while ago):

** Photo **

Classic Cambridge kids wear.

They seem to have a sort of uniform for public engagements or photos.

I’m looking forward to see what what the Sussex kid(s) style will be.

Me too. However, the last thing either Meghan and Harry would want would be to dress it differently from its peers. It's a bit of a Catch 22 situation. Dress their child like every other royal or aristocratic child and they'll fit right in or, dress it like every ordinary kid and it'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Thank heavens for school uniforms. Whatever school you go to you all dress exactly the same.

George, Charlotte and Louis on the family photo released for the Prince of Wales' birthday (already taken a while ago):

** Photo **

I love it! Everyone looks so natural, relaxed and happy!? Louis looks like he is becoming a "ginger" like his Uncle Harry and some of his Spencer ancestors.

Classic Cambridge kids wear.

They seem to have a sort of uniform for public engagements or photos.

I’m looking forward to see what what the Sussex kid(s) style will be.

I feel the uniform is just a Windsor tradition. If you look at all the other grand children of the Queen, they were all dressed like this for formal events. Louise and James were classic examples of that recently. Louise was (and only recently stopped) being dressed in smocked dresses and white tights. Beatrice and Eugenie wore smocked dresses and white socks for a long time at formal occasions. It just seems to be the Windsor way. The boys seems to wear shorts for a long time. I don’t think see why George has to wear those awful knee high socks, but if it’s that’s the way they feel he needs to be seen in forma photos then crack on. Louis’s outfit is typical of what Harry and William wore, although at a cost of £72, it seems a bit absurd for something that he’s only going to dribble on and probably leak his nappy on to.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra baptized Norway's new research vessel, the icebreaker "Crown Prince Haakon" today, November 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Little Stefano is GORGEOUS...this is the first time I have gotten a really good look at the Casiraghi/Borromeo children and they have inherited their parents' beauty for sure!?

Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara at the wedding of Tiziana Rocca and Giulio Base in Rome today, December 1:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Love seeing Jacques and Gabriella in casual wear. Whilst I love the beautiful classical clothing that most of the royal children wear, it's nice to see them in casual wear during their "down time". I wonder if Gabriella chose her outfit - she's wearing quite grown up boots and has a character top. I can imagine she's starting to get to the age where she insists on wearing her own choices:D

Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara are once again dressed a little too old for their age. Maria Chiara's dress would've been fine without the high heels and big fascinator on her head. I know weddings are formal events but there's a way for a thirteen year old to look smart without looking ten times her age.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqKifafld_R/
Wow not my cup of tea with this Open in the middle to young for that , Princess Carolina, does look more grown up that she should be and certainly not very princess like for my taste

:previous:
Totally agree with you, what is their mother doing to her girls? This is most unbecoming on a child, neither of these girls are fully developed yet and are paraded around like adults and the rest is left unsaid here.....shameful!

The skirt of Princess Maria Carolina's dress is several inches above her knees. Some would view this as either inappropriate or scandalous.

Leonor and Sofia in similar dresses at a ceremony commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Spanish Constitution in Madrid today, December 6:

** Full view ** Full view with capes **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom