Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, very professional and suitable for the season.

Last edited:
:previous: I like the colour combinations, but they're a little bright for my taste and I think her shoes should've been a different colour, perhaps black ones would have been better.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, HereditaryPrincess! I like the printed blouse but the whole outfit is just too much. I didn't care for it the first time she wore it with the neon green/yellow necklace and earrings either..

Actually I like the suit & it has Nice color , but it looks a way too much of wearing a Phosphoric color head to toe because it could hurt the eyes if someone look at it for a while , she wore this suit before so It would looks better if she wear the Jacket only as a blazer with Black pants & a simple Black top or a white blouse it would works well too & the shoes that she wore , it is very Nice shoes I like it the most of the outfit .

There's just too much blue here. Don't get me wrong, I love the color blue, but this is a bit of an overkill. I think a blue blazer with black slacks and shoes would have looked better.

The blue suit looks so much better worn without accessories the second time round. I like how she matched it with a printed top, it worked well. I also quite like the fact that this isn't a typical black, grey or cream suit.

I like the blouse a lot, but that suit is just too... blue :ermm:

I like it! The dress reminds me of the ones she used to wear frequently during her pregnancy, but it seems to have a better fit.

Like the green on her and I love the Zara dress earlier on.

This doesn't excite me, and I really do not like the jacket! I don't know what the fabric is, but it looks cheap.

I love the color of the dress, and it fits Victoria nicely.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I think she looks lovely and that color is very nice on her. Very simple and elegant.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Lovely dress, I think it looks good with the jacket. I like her hairstyle.

At first I didn't like this outfit, but now I do. The dress looks very nice on Victoria. On the Image Upper photo I can see two tassels on the end of the dress, I wonder if they're attached to it.

Last edited:
I think the dress looks nice with the jacket.

At first I didn't like this outfit, but now I do. The dress looks very nice on Victoria. On the Image Upper photo I can see two tassels on the end of the dress, I wonder if they're attached to it.

You can see from the photos that the tassels are at her bag, not at her dress.
First on the left side with the bag
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...989EACDFB60795F503AEA33F9A70F01235DF79&sz=800
And on the right side.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...989EACDFB60795F503AEA33F9A70F01235DF79&sz=800

:previous: Ah I see that now, thanks LadyFinn. I couldn't see the bag clearly in the first photo, but it's more visible in the second one.

I just don't care for this jacket. It looks like plastic and it looks cheap.

Not great and the trousers look awful ... I like the colour of the jacket

I love the jacket, but not the trousers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I really like the outfit but I don't like the fact that the shirt sleeves are longer than the jackets. It does work sometimes IMO but with this look it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom