Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm not sure about this. NOT a fan of the pink blouse. I kinda like the suit.

LaRae

Victoria looks great! I quite like the combination of purple and this shade of pink.

It's a beautiful suit and great colors.

I love the suit and the pop of pink, hate the pus*y bow and the stuffed bag.

Finally Victoria is back in the swing.?

I love the light pink suit in Leipzig. Except the little ties. But very elegant :flowers:

Same for second look. Professional. Love the colors. ?

I do agree the bags seem a bit over stuffed, awakward.

:previous: Yes indeed, Victoria is getting her groove back. However, ***** bows should never be seen on a girl over 13! Her clutch is gorgeous and right on trend but hey, she's are a working woman and really needs to be carrying one of her lovely tote bags.

A lovely business look for Victoria at the 'The Global Ocean and the Future of Humanity' seminar at the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences today, November 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love both Friday & today's looks, but agree about the bows. Do.Not.Like.

I like the blue suit quite a lot.

LaRae

I like that...and I also like Estelle's sweater!

LaRae

I love Victoria's outfit, color, style. I also think it is fun to see how her family is coordinated for events.

Best outfit from Victoria in 2017 (so far)! So queenly and regal!
Love Estelle's red sweater, it's cute.

One of Victoria's best outfits ever. Everything is perfect: the outfit, her accessories, her hairdo and her smile. The perfect choice at a winter Christening in December. Victoria looked so regal today.

I admit that I've been so bored by Victoria's fashion and severe hairstyles of lately, so this red outfit was really wonderful surprise. This is definitely one of Victoria's best outfits ever and its perfect for the late autumn christening. Wonderful style of jacket and skirt, deep red color, flattering updo. She looks very beautiful and regal.

Just stunning .. her outfits lately IMO have been bland but this well stunning is the only word I love the colour on her and the hair changed to a French roll...

I’m a fan too!

Victoria looks wonderful! Excellent colour on her, and Christmas is coming soon so red is a perfect choice. And her updo is beautiful, so simple and a little bit softer than she usually wears.

Victoria's red dress is stunning and regal. Beautiful color. The dress is amazing.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red on Victoria!! She looked stunning from head to toe. And the kids (plus Daniel), looked wonderful too. I have to admit that I loved the family color coordination, especially here close to Christmas. Hope to see this outfit again soon, one of her best for sure.

Last edited:
Fabulous! All 4 of them look great. Estelle & Oscar are getting so big!

Fantastic in red, great cinched in waist and full skirt. Poor Oscar doesn’t look too well

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 -

What a fantastic outfit it took my breath away wow. She is one of my favorite princesses

Victoria looked fabulous in red today. Definitely best dressed. :flowers:

Victoria looked amazing. Every inch the future Queen in this red ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom