The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ha I hadnt thought of the young girls (only older women), but you are so right!

Old 10-18-2008, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

MM's Mary Janes by Gucci have a nice price of $575.00

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/produ...BGX05SD_mn.jpg
I really love this style of shoes.
IMO Mette-Marit has the best taste of all CPs when it comes to shoes.
... while her outfits often look frumpy and shapeless...

Old 10-18-2008, 04:57 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

I don't think that MM's Mary Janes are by Gucci...if you look closely the sole of the Gucci ones are black, while MM's are cream. And the Gucci ones have a little piece of something on the back of the heel
Old 10-18-2008, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Yes you are right about the sole... so I was wrong. I just belived what Side2 told me. Don't trust anyone.

For the welcoming ceremony during the State Visit from Ireland MM wore a new pair of navy blue (or black.. I have no idea) peep toe shoes:

Navy blue shoes

Source: Royals

Old 10-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Nobility

I had the chance of buying shoes like that today, but I figured I would not have any occasion to wear them for. I really regret it now, when I'm back home from the shopping trip in a city far from here!!!

I really like those shoes on Mette-Marit, and I'm also in doubt that the shoes are Gucci. But I could be wrong!!

The new navy shoes are nice! I'm not sure what outfit she wore them with, but I just recently saw her in a navy suit. I hope the shoes is worn to that lovely suit. And again I think it is beautiful with navy (dark) stockings. The outfit would not look good with light stockings. In my opinion!!
Old 10-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Yes you are right about the sole... so I was wrong. I just belived what Side2 told me. Don't trust anyone.

For the welcoming ceremony during the State Visit from Ireland MM wore a new pair of navy blue (or black.. I have no idea) peep toe shoes:

Navy blue shoes

Source: Royals
those shoes are not new, she wore them for the Akershus lunch during the spanish state visit

http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php...e=02065_11.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php...ge=02033_5.jpg
nettavisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Mette's "Mary Janes"
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/10799180.jpg
I love this shoes!

Mette owns them in black, red (see some posts above) and brown.
No, she does not, she "only" has one pair, and they are a brownish-burgundy colour. Because she wears them with thos dark hose (and with all sorts of coloured clothes they dont match with) they sometimes appear different colour, but when looking at close ups they are all the same pair.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen View Post
No, she does not, she "only" has one pair, and they are a brownish-burgundy colour. Because she wears them with thos dark hose (and with all sorts of coloured clothes they dont match with) they sometimes appear different colour, but when looking at close ups they are all the same pair.
Well, no.
This pair and this pair are definitely two different ones. It's a complete different colour.

Old 10-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ok then, we will have agree to disagree, IMO they are just photographed in a different light and because they are so shiny they appear different.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Looking at the soles I would have to conclude that they are different. One appear to be much lighter than the other pair.
But again, its still just one persons opinion, and I dont want to turn this into a big deal.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

19 October:

Scarf: ANP Beeldbank
Shoes: ANP Beeldbank
Necklace: ANP Beeldbank
Old 10-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

The shoes are really cute! I thought that she looked very chic at this event. I was especially glad to see that she wasn't wearing the heavy dark tights.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:49 AM
Nobility

Her_Majesty is correct. It is two different pairs of shoes. One pair is quite dark and quite shiny, and the other is lighter in color. It has nothing to do with the light or looking at them close, it is two different but yet so alike pairs of shoes.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Princess Mette-Marit´s shoes during her visit to the Scandinavian School in Kiev, 22 October.
Lottas kungliga modeblogg/Svensk Damtidning
... and here is her outfit
Lottas kungliga modeblott/Svensk Damtidning
Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Ugghhh...these flats are cute by themselves, but why, why, why did she wear them with these tights?????
Old 11-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Majesty

This thread is now closed. Please discuss Princess Mette-Marit's accessories in the Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion thread or in the Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear thread when applicable. Happy posting!

Closed Thread

Tags
accessories, bags, mette-marit, scarves, shoes