Crown Princess Mary's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: March 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really changes her image. i wonder how she will wear a tiara in this new hair cut???

queenofcelts said:
I like that she has changed smth -)

I agree. Sometimes change is good. Beside, it's only a haircut, if she wants, she will let it grow again.;)

Hope it will grow fast! She is so elegant with a chignon, especially with a tiara!

Nice job Her Majesty! You are quite creative.

Until I saw these pics I didn't realize the fullness of Mary's face. Maybe it's that way right now simply because she's pregnant or it might be the haircut. Either way her face really has taken on a little bit of a different shape, in my opinion. However, she remains beautiful. I enjoy seeing celebs/royalty change up their looks.

Mary looks really beautiful with the new haircut, I like it very much.

I like her new haircut. She looks good.
I wonder how it would look new haircut and tiara?

She looks really older, I'd love to see a picture of her and Frederick together to see how she looks next to him, he still has that childish face.

01-02-2007 Denmark Princess Mary has launched a program in Denmark in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens.
back view
front view

I really love the way Mary has styled her hair today, I think it makes her look much more professional :flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
I really love the way Mary has styled her hair today, I think it makes her look much more professional :flowers:

yes. I also think it went really well with the outfit,she kept it all simple. the hair clip was cute, had a crystals but nothing flashy:)

I'm starting to think that Mary has been just a little ahead of the curve by cutting her hair. I'm noticing all these local news anchors and others in my area that are also sporting new hair dos. And all are very similar to Mary's, not exact but similar. I think the style that Mary has opted for is indeed very trendy right now.

Sometimes haircuts can be emotional.I've done that myself and always regretted it:sad:

It looks good but I'd like to see a neater edge line like the original Louise Brooks bob

I'm not too fond of the new 'do - it makes her look like a Posh Spice Wanna-be. Plus I think it'd be difficult to style in updos with tiaras ( I haven't had time to look at the photoshopping yet). Hopefully she'll let i grow out again.

dazzling said:
01-02-2007 Denmark Princess Mary has launched a program in Denmark in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens.
back view
front view

Thanks for those pics Dazzling. It's interesting to see just how short it is from the back view. I think it's much more simple for her to do. But wait, does she even do her own hair for these daytime appearances? Maybe she has a team of primpers? I'm not real sure on a daily basis how much help these royals get with such things as their own hair and make-up.

Mary's beautiful, even with a shorter haircut, but I think the longer hair suited her more...

11-02-2007

I think newly cut hair always looks a bit strange.
Now, some days later , the short hair looks much better and more natural!

Short Hair
Short Hair2

I think it looks a bit different now and it looks more beautiful.

Aurora810 said:
Thanks for those pics Dazzling. It's interesting to see just how short it is from the back view. I think it's much more simple for her to do. But wait, does she even do her own hair for these daytime appearances? Maybe she has a team of primpers? I'm not real sure on a daily basis how much help these royals get with such things as their own hair and make-up.

I do not like her haircut, despite that she is still beautiful.

I think she has hairdresses every day, at least at her disposal IF she needs..

Late Diana, had every day. Of course, she started every day by swimming, so the hairdresser was necessary.

fandesacs2003 said:
I think she has hairdresses every day, at least at her disposal IF she needs..

Late Diana, had every day. Of course, she started every day by swimming, so the hairdresser was necessary.

Having someone there to help Mary with her hair if she needs the help makes sense to me. However, princess or not I would like to think that Mary is still human enough that she sometimes goes around their home with her hair undone. :lol:

And also she has now opted for what seems to be an easier to manage style so that also makes me think Mary might actually do her own hair more than we think.;)

I can say now that I prefer her long hair. Mary I still love just hope she grows it after this little experiment.

Her hair looked really good at the aids event.

Her hair looks fantastic!! I haven't liked a hairstyle of hers so much since her engagement announcement!

March 7, 2007 at Museum for Arts and Crafts in Copenhagen
side view ( sorry, not back view) curls seem to be so soft
front view, the band is a great finishing

dazzling said:
March 7, 2007 at Museum for Arts and Crafts in Copenhagen
side view ( sorry, not back view) curls seem to be so soft
front view, the band is a great finishing
Wow! :flowers: Mary has obviously either had a light perm or hair rollers and curling tongs have been heavily used. :winkiss:

Either way Mary's hair has that softer, fuller look. The original new haircut was too sharp and straight and, when compared to your photo's, tended to make Mary look pinched and tired. :ohmy:

This new look is a dream.... wonderful, and with the headband she can achieve the same smooth look around the face balanced with the curls that she achieved in some of her most wonderful formal up-dos. :wub:

Oh dear, I wish I could wax lyrical like Thomas, but I'll have to settle for Wow! :in_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom