Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the same shoe. I like the orange color better.

Well, sign me up for a pink pair!!!!

I wish, just look at the price tag.....

But when you look at them you can see why Mary wore them cant you?!

Well, sign me up for a pink pair!!!!

I wish, just look at the price tag.....

But when you look at them you can see why Mary wore them cant you?!

They're quite adorable. And I prefer them in pink, too, Marmi:flowers: Mary's got good taste in shoes, I must say.

Summercruise at Danneborg - June 17

White Prada bag - pic

Shoes - pic

prismanews.com, seegerpress

Yes I was admiring the bag before, I like it very much

I think she may have done, but I wouldnt swear to it.
Could help more if I had my laptop, but I dont, Sorry

These are beautiful!!! I am so in love with these.

July 6 - A pretty casual white belt, the cut out's are pretty. Looks like a new belt to me.
Picture

she really looks thin in this last photo! The belt is casual and perfet for the all outfit! I love to see her in casual clothes I'am waiting for this summer vacations so we can see more of day to day Mary''s way of dressing

ive noticed recently that Mary has been carrying alot of big handbags and quite are few are big clutch bags and she never seems to have much in them! here are some examples

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 huge bag

This bag isnt as big as it looks like. Its a normal size bag which could eaily be used for everyday or even while shopping:) I have seen it in reality

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 this one in particular is huge and clearly very little is in it so what is the point of it
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

These clutches arent meant to be stuffed with things in them. They are so thin that you can slip your cell phone in and maybe a lipstick, especially the first two, theyre called envelope clutches:flowers:

I presume a tiara can be considered an accessory, so I'd like to suggest that Mary get one more. Her wedding tiara was perfect for the veil and her ruby and diamond is simply gorgeous for the extremely formal occasion However, now that Marie has been given a beautiful tiara I think Mary needs one in the same category as "my second best." Save the wedding tiara for Isabella.

July 6 - A pretty casual white belt, the cut out's are pretty. Looks like a new belt to me.
Picture

I like this outfit. It is casual, yet chic. Mary does look very thin in this photo.

What event was she wearing that to? Some have said it was a private event and the venue looks like a building site...where were they?

What event was she wearing that to? Some have said it was a private event and the venue looks like a building site...where were they?

I'm pretty sure she wore that outfit to a swimming competition they went to unexpectedly. It does look quite messy, you're right.

I presume a tiara can be considered an accessory, so I'd like to suggest that Mary get one more. Her wedding tiara was perfect for the veil and her ruby and diamond is simply gorgeous for the extremely formal occasion However, now that Marie has been given a beautiful tiara I think Mary needs one in the same category as "my second best." Save the wedding tiara for Isabella.

Marie has not been given a tiara. The one she wore on her wedding day belonged to the Queen and was a loan only.

I think Marie needs a tiara of her own. They are often for sale, it doesn't have to be large. I would like to see Mary in another as well.

I could see Marie's wedding tiara being a loan for the duration of the marriage, so that unlike Countess Alexandra's wedding tiara which was also a royal family heirloom, it won't leave the family in the event of another divorce. Maybe upon QM's death it will be a gift to PJ for his current wife's use.

Thanks Marmi! They are so pretty. CP Mary is so lucky to be able to have such fantastic shoes each season.

My pleasure - really! She sure is I spent a good half hour last night just checking out the shoes (far more time than I should have!) and was so jealous!!!
I could never afford shoes like this, but theres always dreaming...

I think Mary is wearing a new pair of pumps/sandals on this visit...is she?

She sure is, I love them too...
Didn't see them last night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom