Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 1: May 2007 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO This style is totally, totally fabulous and elegant looking. Really, they say everything that perhaps the audience would want to see. But they don't do the picking. Those are great-looing dresses with the V neck and fliowing skirt. Just mo

how about if we just let her do her own thing and have a good laugh?
if she is to smart for high school then i say let her pick out her own fashion & & make up her own style. just a thought

olga101 said:
IMO This style is totally, totally fabulous and elegant looking. Really, they say everything that perhaps the audience would want to see. But they don't do the picking. Those are great-looing dresses with the V neck and fliowing skirt. Just mo
I really like the V necks and flowing skirts for Charlene...I think these are neat also Olga. ;)

olga101 said:
If I had the attention, time and caring looks and all from my "love", my famous prince, I would just keep on doing and being what he likes. And I guess he likes her big shoulders, certainly a lot of things about her at this poing in time.

So she has the present and maybe the last laugh.
I think the above statement seems to sum up Charlene's strategy perfectly! There seems to be only one person she is trying to please and thus far he doesn't seem to be complaining. History has shown us Albert's somewhat eclectic taste in women; perhaps their style doesn't matter to him (although many of us may think it should matter for Monaco). Didn't he mention in a interview last summer that he prefers women who are simple, I think he meant not fussy about these things (or something like that)?

I guess I don't agree with the connection that Charlene's (or anyone’s) personal characteristics, suitability, or attributes will mysteriously change once she has a stylist or doesn't wear the likes of a corseted-top dress to an event with a head of state/sovereign prince. Does anyone remember Devine Brown, the prostitute that was caught with Hugh Grant (wiki link)? Well, she was given a complete make over and looked quite divinely stunning when she appeared on many TV shows. Did the new makeover change who she really was/is? Please let's not forget the Britney Spears pop "princess" look that shot her to fame thanks to professional stylists and the real Britney look that we've seen lately. Charlene's clothes are just pieces of fabric. With a professional stylist I am sure she will look fabulous as did Devine and Britney. Regardless of her available resources (I've seen women who look great at all income levels), Charlene's personal choice in attire without professional help states more about her true style and class (class defined as refined quality of gracefulness and good taste in dress and behavior).

Last edited:
In this month's Town and Country, Lynn Wyatt, a close friends of Princess Grace and the Grimaldi family said this about fashion:

"I think style is a way of moving through the world, and not just by one's appearance. It's a reflection of how one feels inside."

So what does this tell us about Charlene?

In answering my own question about Lynn Wyatt, I have to say that judging by the fact that Charlene has for the most part failed to project to me a woman of substance. Her personal style to me is that she doesn't have one. Her clothes often appear discombobulated - a mish mash of attire that neither fits the occasion she is attending nor seems to fit her - in summation, an ill fit as it were. I don't think she knows or comprehends the current level she is inhabiting and she has not projected a firm statement about herself other then to appear to love the camera. JMO

For anyone to say Miss Wittsock has refined taste of gracefulness based in an aesthetic endurance against time is an effrontery to the truly elegant women of the world who take enormous pains with their clothing and appearance without a stylist..And just because anyone has seen women with a stylist look good at all income levels does not mean they are not declasse and inappropriately attired for certain occasions and look like second rate apache dancers.Brooke Astor that style icon I am certain would agree with me about style and grace.She has been asked what style she would not be caught dead in and her response was "anything with slits up the front or side" Miss Wittsock has lent her favour to several of these types of outfits.
Miss Wittsock is a mediocre dresser without a clue as to how one might become outstanding or exceptional.This does resonate within her to find it and it is therefore unlikely to resonate externally ever because if it had we would have seen it already.
To compare Miss Wittsock to Britney Spears is hardly fair for she is not in the entertainment business.It is of no consequence who she is dressing for for she is not well dressed or attributable with style, elegance or gracefulness yet.With a stylist she will look like the bald men who get the "masterline look" and everyone still knows they are bald because of their toupee.' Better to stick to her own tastes for the time being at least she is true to herself.JMO

Last edited:
For anyone to say Miss Wittsock has refined taste of gracefulness based in an aesthetic endurance against time is an effrontery to the truly elegant women of the world who take enormous pains with their clothing and appearance without a stylist..And just because anyone has seen women with a stylist look good at all income levels does not mean they are not declasse and inappropriately attired for certain occasions and look like second rate apache dancers.Brooke Astor that style icon I am certain would agree with me about style and grace.She has been asked what style she would not be caught dead in and her response was "anything with slits up the front or side" Miss Wittsock has lent her favour to several of these types of outfits.Miss Wittsock is a mediocre dresser without a clue as to how one might become outstanding or exceptional.This does resonate within her to find it and it is therefore unlikely to resonate externally ever because if it had we would have seen it already.
To compare Miss Wittsock to Britney Spears is hardly fair for she is not in the entertainment business.It is of no consequence who she is dressing for for she is not well dressed or attributable with style, elegance or gracefulness yet.With a stylist she will look like the bald men who get the "masterline look" and everyone still knows they are bald because of their toupee.' Better to stick to her own tastes for the time being at least she is true to herself.JMO

"A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts." ~ William Strunk

"Let thy speech be short, comprehending much in a few words.'" ~Apocrypha

:flowers:BACK ON TOPIC!!:flowers:

The suggestions made by LadyS were beautiful choices. Anyone else believe designers such as Carolina Herrera, Narciso Rodriguez, Calvin Klein, and perhaps Christian Lacroix would look lovely on Charlene?

This dress up close, by Ms. Herrera, is divine. She recently showed her 2008 Resort collection, and although I find it above average, I do see some pieces that would look lovely on Charlene.

"A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts." ~ William Strunk

"Let thy speech be short, comprehending much in a few words.'" ~Apocrypha

:flowers:BACK ON TOPIC!!:flowers:

The suggestions made by LadyS were beautiful choices. Anyone else believe designers such as Carolina Herrera, Narciso Rodriguez, Calvin Klein, and perhaps Christian Lacroix would look lovely on Charlene?

This dress up close, by Ms. Herrera, is divine. She recently showed her 2008 Resort collection, and although I find it above average, I do see some pieces that would look lovely on Charlene.

I agree that Miss Herrera lines are always lovely and Calvin's always clean. I gather that is your style but Lacroix definitely goes in for extra lines on his clothing that some that prefer Calvin or Armani for that matter might find unnecessary. Narrative in the arts sometimes requires the whole 9 yards but that's JMO.

I agree that Miss Herrera lines are always lovely and Calvin's always clean. I gather that is your style but Lacroix definitely goes in for extra lines on his clothing that some that prefer Calvin or Armani for that matter might find unnecessary. Narrative in the arts sometimes requires the whole 9 yards but that's JMO.
Narrative in the style of the garment if cut on the bias may require up to twenty yards. i have seen it. That would look splendid on Charlene.A train on her ballgown cut on the bias..Nowadays however we have fax writers, memo writers who are not desirous of the whole nine yards whether in sentences or clothing yet they paradoxically invoke Lacroix in couture who uses texture upon texture but frown on a full sentence.I guess they want us to be "laconic" and therefore Spartan in dress and mode.[Armani]
So be it.

Lacroix is a rare and unique designer who appreciates the art of designing similar to Armani, but much more bold. Is that my style along the lines of Lacroix? No. But I do appreciate his work and fine craftsmanship.

Fashion is art, whether subtle or outlandish, one cannot deny that.:flowers:

Narrative in the style of the garment if cut on the bias may require up to twenty yards. i have seen it. That would look splendid on Charlene.A train on her ballgown cut on the bias..Nowadays however we have fax writers, memo writers who are not desirous of the whole nine yards whether in sentences or clothing yet they paradoxically invoke Lacroix in couture who uses texture upon texture but frown on a full sentence.I guess they want us to be "laconic" and therefore Spartan in dress and mode.[Armani]
So be it.

Okay:lol:

Lacroix is a rare and unique designer who appreciates the art of designing similar to Armani, but much more bold. Is that my style along the lines of Lacroix? No. But I do appreciate his work and fine craftsmanship.

Fashion is art, whether subtle or outlandish, one cannot deny that.:flowers:

Okay:lol:
We attempt unsuccessfully to lampoon what we do not comprehend practically but on a theoretical basis and what we do not own and i do own Lacroix and Armani.If you appreciate Lacroix's craftmanship describe the inside techniques used on the couture garment in the third fitting.{off-topic comment deleted - Elspeth} Miss Wittsock would look splendid in all the designers of the Chambre Syndicale.
OKAY?
Back on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
We attempt unsuccessfully to lampoon what we do not comprehend

Wrong.

i do own Lacroix and Armani.

Please do tell us which season your items come from?

MOVING ON BACK TO A MORE INTERESTING SUBJECT, CHARLENE:
:flowers:

Another designer with whom I believe would look lovely on Charlene is Peter Dundas for Emanuel Ungaro. His Fall 2007 collection is a bit dark (compared to the hot, sexy, and flirty collection in the prior season), but nonetheless amazing. Charlene has fantastic long legs that many women would die for and Peter has provided some divine emsembles just for long legged woman.

I don't think she should dress "mumsy" like but maybe learn a few style tips for her body shape and colouring.

I am no fashion fundi but i think these outfits (or something similar)would be more appropriate and suit her better.]

I have removed the photos as I didn't post them correctly but the dresses I picked were from Vogue

Diane von Furstenberg, Temperley, Bill Blass and Bottega Veneta. (mostly from the Spring/Summer 2007 collections.

I also thinks she needs to accessorise better, not something that I find easy myself, but surely with Albert's resources and connections someone could give her a clue.

I think a lot of what makes a woman look fantastic is her knowledge of her own body. It's all about hiding our flaws and highlighting our best assets!

Charlene's build is very typical for a high level athlete- extremely developed shoulders and arms and a muscular chest. That's the part she needs to play down, and focus more on her hips and legs.

I would love to see her in something like this. This Roberto Cavali wrap dress would also be fantastic for daywear as it would minimize her shoulders. She is also one of the few women who could really pull off a scoop neck dress as well. I would also love to see her in a well cut suit- this Armani looks young and fresh and this Armani would be a knockout on her! I would love to see her in this Burberry white cashmere coat

For more formal gowns, I think she could also carry a print or something that emphasizes her tiny hips like this or this. For a black dress here are a few options: #1, #2, #3, #4.

I think Charlene would also look great in more tailored clothes but with fantastic accessories. These Dolce and Gabana pumps would be a knockout with a black pencil skirt and her mile-high legs!

Another designer with whom I believe would look lovely on Charlene is Peter Dundas for Emanuel Ungaro. His Fall 2007 collection is a bit dark (compared to the hot, sexy, and flirty collection in the prior season), but nonetheless amazing. Charlene has fantastic long legs that many women would die for and Peter has provided some divine emsembles just for long legged woman.

could you please post some of those fashions? I'd love to see some:flowers:

I think a lot of what makes a woman look fantastic is her knowledge of her own body. It's all about hiding our flaws and highlighting our best assets!

Charlene's build is very typical for a high level athlete- extremely developed shoulders and arms and a muscular chest. That's the part she needs to play down, and focus more on her hips and legs.

I would love to see her in something like this. This Roberto Cavali wrap dress would also be fantastic for daywear as it would minimize her shoulders. She is also one of the few women who could really pull off a scoop neck dress as well. I would also love to see her in a well cut suit- this Armani looks young and fresh and this Armani would be a knockout on her! I would love to see her in this Burberry white cashmere coat

For more formal gowns, I think she could also carry a print or something that emphasizes her tiny hips like this or this. For a black dress here are a few options: #1, #2, #3, #4.

I think Charlene would also look great in more tailored clothes but with fantastic accessories. These Dolce and Gabana pumps would be a knockout with a black pencil skirt and her mile-high legs!

:flowers:I think she could look good in prints, but the deep V neck or the wrap dress, I don't know. :ohmy: (jmo)

I do think she needs something tailored (and a trusted clothes consultant)

I think those are all good picks - especially the shoes (love the shoes)

Last edited:
For anyone to say Miss Wittsock has refined taste of gracefulness based in an aesthetic endurance against time is an effrontery to the truly elegant women of the world who take enormous pains with their clothing and appearance without a stylist..And just because anyone has seen women with a stylist look good at all income levels does not mean they are not declasse and inappropriately attired for certain occasions and look like second rate apache dancers.Brooke Astor that style icon I am certain would agree with me about style and grace.She has been asked what style she would not be caught dead in and her response was "anything with slits up the front or side" Miss Wittsock has lent her favour to several of these types of outfits.
Miss Wittsock is a mediocre dresser without a clue as to how one might become outstanding or exceptional.This does resonate within her to find it and it is therefore unlikely to resonate externally ever because if it had we would have seen it already.

Clearly, you mis-interpreted my entire post. Please re-read it. No where do I state that Charlene has style or class (which I defined what I meant by class in parenthesis). I think thus far Charlene’s choice of attire is a reflection of her portrayed behavior, attitude, and intellect (and thus far there seems to be different interpretations of her portrayed behavior, attitude, and intellect) . I was trying to say that ANYONE can look good with the right stylist as Brittany and the prostitute Devine Brown did. However, being coiffed by a stylist does not mask the true person underneath the fabric, makeup, and hair; their true self is still there – as Devine Brown was when she went back to prostitution after her 15 minutes of fame was up and as the real no-panty-wearing-trashy-outfit-wearing Britney surfaced (minus the stylist). Again, my point was that Charlene’s personal choice in clothing reflects her character and these characteristics do not go away once she has the assistance of a top-notched stylist.

However, some of us may be wrong in concluding that Charlene did not have the assistance of a stylist or that she does not care about what she wears. Based on the below June 24, 2007 South Africa Sunday Tribune article, it seems that she employed the assistance of South Africa designer Terrence Bray to personally design her an entire wardrobe. Imagine, she could have actually had that purple satin corset dress and the Fredericks of Hollywood-looking black pants get-up designed especially for her. It seems a lot of effort went to make Charlene look as bad (or as good for some) as she did. So, it may be worse (or better for some) than we thought.

The article is located at this site, but you need a subscription to read the entire article. I’ll just post some of the more interesting quotes (most of the article is just the designer trying to sell his goods and the article ends with the address where one can buy his clothing). I don’t know how much to believe from the article. I know Charlne is a hot topic on the Monaco forum, but is Charlene really one of the most photographed celebrities in Europe (as the article states)? Another error - Charlene sat next to Lagerfeld at the Red Cross Ball (not the Grand Prix) with a dress from Spero Villioti not Bray (or perhaps it could have been this year's Grand Prix Autoclub Gala since we didn't see pictures from inside the gala). A green dress that she wore to a dinner with Princess Ira last July was also a Villioti design (see collection here). Horrors! Could he be talking about last year’s Grand Prix – Bray will actually admit to designing that wardrobe? Here’s Bray's website:

Bray basks in the limelight

It’s not often that a local fashion designer gets to dress an international celebrity, and it’s even less likely that royalty would be involved. So when award-winning Durban designer Terrence Bray received a call from Charlene Wittstock, girlfriend of Prince Albert of Monaco, to design a working wardrobe for her to attend a series of events surrounding the Monaco Grand Prix, he jumped at the opportunity.
(snip)
The story goes that Charlene, one of the most photographed celebrities in Europe, needed to look swish at the Grand Prix after-parties as well as the event itself, and approached Terrence to dress her.
(snip)
The spin-off for Terrence is that his international profile has been raised. If the truth be told, many established designers would give anything to bask in this kind of limelight.
Then there are the tabloids and gossip rags, many of which have inundated him with calls for comment and inside information on Charlene’s relationship with Prince Albert, among them, Bunte, Germany’s equivalent of Britain’s Hello magazine. But Terrence remained mum.

In fact, until Charlene publicly admitted he was her designer, he was not allowed to speak of their association.

“Germany loves her – she’s their tall, blonde baby,” Terrence says. “For me it’s a nice association that happened very naturally and one I’m going to nurture.”
(snip)
Now back to Charlene. What of the chances of him designing her wedding dress in the event of Albert popping the question? “She’s friendly with Karl Lagerfeld and the whole Chanel team, so I have no expectations,” Terrence says, diplomatically.

Last edited:

I couldn't agree more, that's exactly what I thinking when I saw that picture of her in that purple dress? Aside from it being inappropriate for a public event, I mean if Albert likes her in that kind of thing, she should save it for a more private affair. I saw different pictures of this event on some obscure site? They were either bigger photos, or taken a little closer? I kept thinking the dress looked as if it had a striated affect when I first saw a few photos of it, but I thought it was just the glare of the fabric. In these pictures it appeared to be different shades of purple stripes, plus, there was a lot of space between the laced up front, that went all the way down to her waist? I think she thought she might have to compete for Albert's attention that evening?

Anyway, regardless of what I think of her taste. The first thing I thought was if she had worn something classic, like a sleeveless solid color sheath dress with a simple neckline, it would have brought the attention straight down to her legs, which are her best asset! I don't know why she is always trying to bring attention to her very worst asset, with those legs? She has the problem of not just being small breasted, but she is also a very big girl, with a large (wide) chest & back, which only magnifies the problem.

I think she doesn't have much of a waist from seeing her in some of the wrap dresses she has worn, the green sequin dress, made her look thick in the waist, the sequined fabric probably didn't help. But I think a wrap could work, if it has a fuller skirt & a sleeve (like some you have shown) might actually give her a waist. I think she should stay away from very low cut necklines though, or she should wear a bra that will work with the dress, that would help. Many of those women at the Oscars are literally duct taped into their dresses - No Joke! But they are coming out with new products all the time that help.

One thing I can say for her at that event, if I remember correctly (for a change), she sat up straight with good posture (Albert looked like he was ready to fall off his chair?). She probably slumps a little so she doesn't look taller than Albert, like Di use to do. But she shouldn't worry about it, she should just stand or sit up straight.The other thing I was going to mention, besides that she needs to sit with her knees together, she is obviously use to being in sports clothes (the photos I saw looked like they were taken from a straight on angle.) Anyway, she was not guilty of this, but just in case there is anyone she knows that reads this? Because Charlene is tall with long legs, if she is sitting with her feet flat on the floor with heels on, her knees probably come up higher than her hips in the chair, so it is very easy to expose everything without being aware of it from her angle. I noticed she was sitting this way, but her dress was narrow enough not to be a problem. She should just tilt her feet to one side, or with her ankles crossed so she doesn't run into that problem. Anyway I say go simple & plain on top and show off those legs. Plus. Charlene would have stood out among the other women (who did not look like they were dressed much better?) if she had gone for something plain & elegant, instead of all the bells & whistles.

When a woman is badley dressed, you notice the clothes,
When a woman is well dressed, you notice the woman.

CoCo Chanel

Last edited:
Jaya,

Charlene may have misunderstood what you meant by "purple"

or she may have understood too well!

Considering...I doubt it was the latter.

Also, If anyone is interested, or isn't already aware,

The Closet of Nan Kempner ("one of the finest private couture collections ever assembled") will be at

de Young
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco June 16-November 11, 2007
deyoungmusuem.org

Last edited:
Great posts Sandsla. Nan Kempner was another example of well dressed. So was Brooke Astor who really was from a different era but used clothes to convey the image she wanted to present. I just finished reading her Bio call the Last Lady Astor and it was worth the read. But she knew how to present an image and used clothes to project it. For Bio readers it was very well reserached and presented. Worth the read. Sorry mods off topic.

Back to Charlene...

CW at International Jumping Show Monaco

Just saw the pics from the Int'l Jumping Show. Never mind too tan, heavy makeup, but what is up with the halter and sequins? Is that CW's idea/conception of what evening wear is? I know she's fond of halters to better show off those nice shoulders (and I do genuinely compliment her on her shoulders), but the sequins???? :bang: There are other ways to dress up for a night or dressy occasion without sequins. It's so Miss America circa 1980s, so Las Vegas showgirl outfit, so poor taste, lack of judgment, lack of ....

I shouldn't really be surprised anymore with what CW wears to evening/dressy occasions but there's a glimmer of hope deep inside me that maybe she'll turn out in something classy (which, dear CW if you're reading this, does not mean frumpy. One can still dress young and classy).

Just saw the pics from the Int'l Jumping Show. Never mind too tan, heavy makeup, but what is up with the halter and sequins? Is that CW's idea/conception of what evening wear is? I know she's fond of halters to better show off those nice shoulders (and I do genuinely compliment her on her shoulders), but the sequins???? :bang: There are other ways to dress up for a night or dressy occasion without sequins. It's so Miss America circa 1980s, so Las Vegas showgirl outfit, so poor taste, lack of judgment, lack of ....

I shouldn't really be surprised anymore with what CW wears to evening/dressy occasions but there's a glimmer of hope deep inside me that maybe she'll turn out in something classy (which, dear CW if you're reading this, does not mean frumpy. One can still dress young and classy).

and judging from the recent photos on the Charlene thread she's back to dressing to match Albert in white again! What's with the matching outfits!!

and judging from the recent photos on the Charlene thread she's back to dressing to match Albert in white again! What's with the matching outfits!!

Well, to give CW her credit, I think it was an all-white themed party. Still, the same cut on the shoulders.

can u post the pics?

I don't think her outfit is that bad. It suits her I think.

u know if u take a frog and throw it into boiling hot water the frog will jump out of the water but if u take a frog and put it into a pan of cold water and then heat the water til the boilingly point the frog will stay putt and thus die. i think we are being wore down with the halter dresses and bad hair styles that its beganing to look good-just my opinion and dont take offense of my frog fact because i just thought of it.
but in regards to her latest dress
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...s_14499020.jpg
now in las vegas for one nite only is charlene singing her famous hit"i love halters tops & sequence"
just kiddin
i dont like the dress and its the same olde problems but on a different event-go figure

Labels

While Charlene has long legs she has no waist and that is the centrifugal force in the body of a woman and not a man.She is seriously challenged at the waist as she is not below a thirty inch waist at all. And even Steeve Reeves was a twenty eight inch waist. Her long legs without a waist are nothing to die for& are like those of man and not soft but bony and there is nothing of calligramy about her at all.That is how we separate the diamond from the bottle top aesthetically speaking. And all these new designers cannot assist her from all the ills of all these new non mumsy designers ever as shown with her latest fashion torch singer black halter sequined Vegas repetition[again?] JMO.

Last edited:
While Charlene has long legs she has no waist and that is the centrifugal force in the body of a woman and not a man.She is seriously challenged at the waist as she is not below a thirty inch waist at all. And even Steeve Reeves was a twenty eight inch waist. Her long legs are like those of man and not soft but bony and there is nothing calligramic about her at all.

I agree, she does not have the most beautiful legs, there are women twice her age with more attractive legs, however, they still are the best part of her body to play up.

There is a certain measurement ratio, bust-waist-hips that give a woman the most beautiful shape. For instance even Kate Moss now that she is older, shares this ratio, even though she is small busted, they match her hips & her waist holds the smaller proportion to the most attractive ratio. In pictures of Kate, this is always noticable to me. Her more mature body is far more attractive than her 14 yr old child body that made her popular in the early 90's.

I think this is why I am partial to the clothes of the 50's, they were designed to enhance the shape of a womans body to this ratio, without having to expose the parts of a woman's body that were not always perfect.
So, you do not have to have a bombshell body to pull this off.
Charlene seems to be too attracted to flash, to pay attention to what is really the most flattering on her.

Also, I just wanted to add that I have noticed many women will go for the smallest size they can fit into because they are thin, even when the garment falls out of proportion - it looks like they are wearing an item that has been accidently shrunk. It is better to buy the correct size for your height, and have alterations done to fit your body. I think Charlene on occasion has made this same mistake.

Last edited:
u know if u take a frog and throw it into boiling hot water the frog will jump out of the water but if u take a frog and put it into a pan of cold water and then heat the water til the boilingly point the frog will stay putt and thus die. i think we are being wore down with the halter dresses and bad hair styles that its beganing to look good-just my opinion and dont take offense of my frog fact because i just thought of it.
but in regards to her latest dress
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...s_14499020.jpg
now in las vegas for one nite only is charlene singing her famous hit"i love halters tops & sequence"
just kiddin
i dont like the dress and its the same olde problems but on a different event-go figure

yea - and the dark material of the skirt looks shiny like a satin bedsheet too.:flowers:

it does suit her though. At least the top is not lace up the front or the side. like the purple outfit (look at some of the other women in the pic, how they dress and their bleached hair - CW fits right in with them)

Master Photo Milano ® - Preview of Visual_083060_001.jpg / 70528-C

If it's not the disco glitter stiletto heels, it's shiny lace-up corset top or both (or a slit up the front thing or other). Hair either pulled back with a band or tossed around on her head - no style to it at all, just wash-n-go.

I guess it just shows what is her own idea of being glam (imo).

It will be obvious right away if she starts working with a different clothes consultant (or gets one, whatever the case).

Maybe CW is not really in MC to promote fashion or education or anything else like that, but sport (at some level).

Now I start to know that if it's not vegas glittery and shiny, it will be the all intense jet black on black or the complete high beam bright whites or just plain mono beige on beige - seems like there is no in between. :D Just like a jock

here's a link to more pics of CW and some of her fashions and if you look through the pictures to the last pages, you can see CW pokes fun at the paparazzis, maybe that's why PA likes her and he's doing it too

ViewImages.com=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom