Autumn Phillips's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2008 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful to see she has reclaimed her terrific figure! Great color for her.

She looks fabulous. Love the color of the dress, and the hat.

She looked nice but would have looked better if her dress fit her better. To me, she always looks like her clothes are too small. I realize she has been pregnant but she could wear a dress in a larger size and I think it would make all the difference. She is a very attractive young woman.

I like to keep in mind that Autumn does not have a public job. She's a mom. The look is lovely!

(...) I love the look (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, she should look next to her and take a page from sophie book. If the hem length covered the knee and the cape was to the knee without the cheap looking gold belt, she wouldn't look so cut up and square. She is too short to cut up her look like that. I also think the navy is not a good color for her and doesn't go with the hat. Her hat and hair look nice.

(...)
I actually quite like Autumn's entire look and I particularly love her hat.

(...) I thought the cape was a little severe for Easter, although the pattern of the skirt/dress is pretty. The colour combinations of the whole outfit are good (provided the cape/coat is navy, which I think it is)

I like it! Actually, I thought that all the ladies looked quite elegant today.... Minus Louise:flowers:

Mrs Peter Phillips looked great on itself but her appearance was ruined by that silly fascinator on that girly hairdo. It gave her a hunchback look.

Why are ballerinas always wearing an updo? Because a neckline and a clear silhouette results in an elegant and sophisticated appearance. Mrs Phillips should take notice. What is ever "sophisticated" in long hair on the shoulders with a litte birds' nest on top? There is no balance in that.

I love the cape, but I'm not a fan of the skirt or the hat.

I guess I'm the odd person out .... I personally thinks she looks a mess most of the time.

I love the jacket but not with the skirt/dress.

Mrs Peter Phillips looked great on itself but her appearance was ruined by that silly fascinator on that girly hairdo. It gave her a hunchback look.

Why are ballerinas always wearing an updo? Because a neckline and a clear silhouette results in an elegant and sophisticated appearance. Mrs Phillips should take notice. What is ever "sophisticated" in long hair on the shoulders with a litte birds' nest on top? There is no balance in that.
Wonderful visual there Duc, that hat really does look like a nest!

I liked her cape, but it was too severe a style for an Easter Sunday and she missed the mark with her dress length.

Speculative posts and comments have been removed.

I don't like the outfit - it looks like she grabbed several different things and threw them on regardless of whether they went together. I don't mind the hat.

Autumn pretty in pink at the Easter mass in Windsor castle today, March 27:

** Full view **

Autumn looks very elegant as well as all the other royal ladies.

I can't make up my mind if I like this outfit or not, there is nothing wrong with it but I have seen her wear nicer things.

Meh. The coat, although a nice color, looks a little snug and the hat is a bore.

I love the color on Autumn and I think she looks lovely. It may not be the top fashion pick, but then again her and Peter are private citizens, without the budget and connections of the other royal ladies.

The coat is way too tight though a good length for her and good shoes. The hat and hairdo do nothing for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom