Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Gloucester was also in attendance, and she was present for Andy Murray's semi final as well.

The Duchess of Gloucester is the Honorary President of the LTA so it isn't a surprise that she attends the tennis - she probably does more for tennis than The Duke of Kent (based on how often she attends engagements to do with tennis in the CC) but he is the one we associate with it - due to his own position with regard to the All England Club.

:previous:
Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Lady Gabriella attending the party with her parents. Prince Michael looked dapper as usual. Princess Michael's ensemble was unflattering.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Lady Gabriella attending the party with her parents. Prince Michael looked dapper as usual. Princess Michael's ensemble was unflattering.

M-C's ensemble may not have been very well tailored, but IMO, the embroidery on it was exquisite. It originates in India, and fans of it include Camilla and Judi Dench.

Yes, I know about shalwar-kameez outfits. I am sure the embroidery is exquisite. I just do not like the way it looks on Princess Michael.

Yes, I know about shalwar-kameez outfits. I am sure the embroidery is exquisite. I just do not like the way it looks on Princess Michael.

I guess as M-C ages, things just don't look as good as they used to.

Leonie Frieda looks like a leather bag on heels. Mon dieu!!:eek:

Prince Michael as Patron of the Concours of Elegance attended the Concours of Elegance event, a gathering of 61 of the world's rarest and most beautiful historic cars from September 5-7, 2013. It took place opposite St James' Palace.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** vimeo video **

Princess Michael looks as "wow" or "awful" never between them. She has her days .
On this event she is not old but certainly not young and royal.

Princess Michael of Kent attended the VIP opening of The Serpentine Sackler Gallery & Autumn Exhibitions at The Serpentine Sackler Gallery in London on September 25:

** Pic **

Has Princess Michael attended any public events in the U.S. since the Da Salvino incident? If someone could help out i'd greatly appreciate it.

Has Princess Michael attended any public events in the U.S. since the Da Salvino incident? If someone could help out i'd greatly appreciate it.
She visited San Francisco in 2010 and gave a lecture at the village well on women and the monarchy. I'm sure she's visited other times especially since her son splits time between the United States and London. That unfortunate incident was in 2004.

She visited San Francisco in 2010 and gave a lecture at the village well on women and the monarchy. I'm sure she's visited other times especially since her son splits time between the United States and London. That unfortunate incident was in 2004.

Was that the incident when she made her horrible "back to the colonies" remark?

Okay. It's current because i'm wondering has that incident impacted her ability to get work now. The focus is on her speaking engagements in America.

I don't either now that you mention it - sorry LOL

You don't have to apologize for anything . This is a forum conversation: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Michael of Kent has written a series of novels about sexual intrigue and murder at a royal court based on the exploits of some of her ancestors.
The Princess, who married the Queen’s cousin Prince Michael of Kent in 1978, will lay bare the darkest secrets of her family in the ‘Anjou’ series of novels.
They chart the lives and loves of French kings, queens and aristocrats in the first half of the 15th Century.

Princess Michael of Kent's family secrets - in her own racy novels: Royal pens stories of sex and murder based on the exploits of her ancestors | Mail Online

These are new books? So exciting!

Thanks for the link!
The photos are quite lovely. Interview appears to be a part of the book promotion. Princess Michael's self-depreciating view on her appearance/fashion is wise.

Last edited:
muriel,
Thanks for the link!

I can not discern the point of Ms. Odone's comment. The whole article is incoherent bits and pieces. Yes, Prince and Princess Michael did and do their making public appearance alongside the royal family. However, Princess Michael still remains a controversial figure in the brand "Windsor".
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Ms. Middleton will definitely feel at ease with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Last edited:

Princess Michael of Kent attended the Moet Hennessy London Prize Jury Visit during the PAD London Art + Design Fair at Berkeley Square Gardens in London on October 14, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

muriel,
Thanks for the link!

I can not discern the point of Ms. Odone's comment. The whole article is incoherent bits and pieces. Yes, Prince and Princess Michael did and do their making public appearance alongside the royal family. However, Princess Michael still remains a controversial figure in the brand "Windsor".
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Ms. Middleton will definitely feel at ease with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

M-C has a book to sell, so her PR people are working over time at the moment. There was a story in the Sunday Times Magazine on last Sunday as well. I agree, the story in The Telegraph was complete drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom