Peter Phillips Wedding 2008: the Royal Family, Hello! Magazine and "Freebies"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article in Hello! about the honeymoon photos: Peter and Autumn share South African honeymoon images

I don't understand this very company gives free holidays to many celebrities in exchange for photo rights - Zara Philips, Prince Micheal and Princess Micheal, Gary Player, Tiger Woods, Angelina Jolie - numerous South African local celebs. Not a single person blinked an eye when we saw the pics.

:previous:
I think a lot of the bad press boiled down to the fact that they wanted a private wedding, so no media allowed, but then sold the wedding the wedding photos - well that and I think it had a lot to do with the photos of Harry, Chelsy and Kate. Most papers would of killed for them. I know the Peter is the Queens eldest grandson but there is just not that much public interest in him like there is in his sister or his cousins, most of the press coverage in the run up to the wedding was about Chelsy meeting the Queen for the fist time and would Kate and William be there. I guess that makes it easy for people to question if there had been no Harry, Chelsy or Kate would there have been any deal and it can make Peter look like he sold his family. Then allowing themselves to photographed on their honeymoon in exchange for a reduced rate makes it seem like the used the wedding to make some quick cash. The whole thing just seems a little tacky to me but I guess it was their wedding and their honeymoon so it is up to them what they want to do.

For some reason her parents did not want her photographed and therefore sent her straight home from the ceremony. I thought she was in one of the BBC videos but apparently not. :flowers:

I thought she was at the reception cause in the article I think Autumn mentioned saying something like "do I look like a princess"? to Lady Louise at the reception unless I misunderstood what she meant by that.

I thought she was at the reception cause in the article I think Autumn mentioned saying something like "do I look like a princess"? to Lady Louise at the reception unless I misunderstood what she meant by that.
Sorry ghost_night, I have read through the 2 threads and can't find a link to that, can you point me in the right direction? :prettyplease:

it is in one of the pics taken of the Hello article.

The sub-headline is actually " 'Do I look like Cinderella?' Autumn asked little Lady Louise" (Hello! page 91). Nothing about looking like a princess.
ETA.. the context and quote appear on page 78: "Arriving at Frogmore for the wedding party, Autumn might almost have thought she was dreaming. "Do I look like Cinderella?" she asked Lady Louise, the little daughter of the Countess of Wessex."

Last edited:
The sub-headline is actually " 'Do I look like Cinderella?' Autumn asked little Lady Louise" (Hello! page 91). Nothing about looking like a princess.
ETA.. the context and quote appear on page 78: "Arriving at Frogmore for the wedding party, Autumn might almost have thought she was dreaming. "Do I look like Cinderella?" she asked Lady Louise, the little daughter of the Countess of Wessex."
Thank you Warren.

That will teach me not to rely on a story without an apparent link (post 140)

^Sorry princess came to my head lmao I guess I was reading too much about the royal families the day I posted it. I'm not sure if the context was trying to say she was talking to Louise at the reception or they just combined the quote with that part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom