The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 11: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That a pity the death of this great person, I am glad that the Infantas were in the honoring :sad: :sad: :sad:

The Prince of Asturias is visiting in this moment to the family in their Cercedilla's house.

lula said:
The Prince of Asturias is visiting in this moment to the family in their Cercedilla's house.

There are pics of the visit? Only the Prince?

Thankfully Paquito managed to be at his tribute and he was so happy to see both Infantas there, they really paid a nice tribute to his person while he was alive and that's all that matters at the end...

It's better to do something when someone is alive so they can know how much appreciated they were than after their death when all the family wants is to keep on going...

Goodbye Paquito, we'll see you doing slalom along the clouds champ!:wub:

I love that the infantas were able to honor this great man in person before his death. Thank you for the moving pics lula.

http://www.terra.es/deportes/articulo/html/dpo272895.htm

The Prince Felipe is sorry about the " great loss of a great figure and of a great friend "

The prince of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón, came in name of the Royal Family to the ardent chapel of the skier Francisco Fernandez Ochoa, who died at the age of 56.

" I wanted to come to be with the family and to give them an embrace in name of the Royal Family. We feel the great loss of a great figure, a great person and a great friend ", assured don Felipe to the exit of Paquito's house, which besides was a particular teacher of ski of the King.

The Prince of Asturias was near ten minutes in the house of the skier, where Eugenio Romero was received and dismissed by the widow, Maria Jesus Vargas, the mayor of Cercedilla, and of Santiago Fisas, Counselor of Culture and sport of the Community of Madrid.

The Spanish Royal Family, who sent a wreath to the ardent chapel, always has been very joined Paquito Fernandez Ochoa and sample of the friendship that was joining them was the presence of the infantas Elenas and Cristina in the honoring that Cercedilla exhausted him last October 28.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/nieve/es/desarrollo/706514.html

The Queen gives her condolence for telephone to the widow of Paquito
Fernandez Ochoa

The Queen Dona Sofía spoke telephonically with Maria Jesus Vargas to express to her personally the condolence for the death of her husband, the skier Francisco Fernandez Ochoa, happened in the first hour of the morning of this Monday. Dona Sofía, who is in Madrid because he could not accompany the King in his trip to Montevideo to be present from the last Friday at the XVI Summit Latin-American and the later visit of State at Paraguay, initiated this Monday, has wanted to speak with the widow of the Olympic medallist of gold to transmit the sorrow of the Royal Family for the death of the champion.

On the same morning, soon after knowing itself the news of Paquito's death, in Cercedilla (Madrid), the Kings sent flowers to the domicile of the skier in Cercedilla, where one installed the ardent chapel, and a telegram of condolences to the family. Also the Princes of Asturias and the Dukes of Lugo and of Palma made come their condolences to the family Fernandez Ochoa, and Don Felipe approached in the evening the ardent chapel in representation of the Wreath.

Thanks lula, Both royal ladies look really good today and I love what Letizia is wearing :flowers:

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/179015/0/

The Princess of Asturias, in the rastillo with Dona Sofía

Dona Letizia was accompanied by Her Majesty, the Queen Dona Sofía, with whomshe visited the stands of the New Future "Rastrillo", where the Infanta Dona Pilar, sister-in-law of the sovereign one and political aunt of Dona Letizia, is every historical one.

To the princess of Asturias every time the pregnancy is obvious more. They have been two very followed gestations, and, while with Leonor her condition of good hope was not turning out to be scarcely perceptible until the fifth month, the Infanta who comes in way already makes be obvious.

The Princess received some that another gift during her step along the Rake located in the fairground enclosure of the field house. In one of the stands they donated a small Christmas crib. Today it finishes this edition of the rake. The collected funds they will destine to finance 139 Functional Homes where 1060 disadvantaged children have found a family environment.

A not governmental organization that bases its performance on the respect to the Human rights and to the dignity of the person whose principal aim is the protection to the Infancy.

thanksss lula !!!
the photos of lfi are fantastic.

Letizia looks very good and happy and the Queen too.

Letizia looked amazing, so radiant and smiling. I love seeing her together with Sofia, they're so close :)

What a tremandous surprise! the Queen and the Princess totally relaxed at a Charity meeting!
The both look great, Letizia mor and more better, we can think, and in all case we hope, that the nauseous feelings are desepearing because what a so pretty shot to see Letzia glowing!

Thanks for the pictures. Letizia looks happy.

I loved both the Queen and Infanta Pilar's outfits and the Queen's purse is to die for (I want that!:lol: )

I know they are fashionable, but I really dislike Letizia's stockings.

...sOfIa.... said:
Both royal ladies look really good today and I love what Letizia is wearing
Certainly, the difference of opinions and tastes is one of most wonderful creations of God...
Really, this is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on Princess Letizia... What was she thinking of, when she bought those ugly stockings?! :shock:

Elsa M. said:
Certainly, the difference of opinions and tastes is one of most wonderful creations of God...
Really, this is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on Princess Letizia... What was she thinking of, when she bought those ugly stockings?! :shock:

She went from glamour goddess (remember that wonderful white coat with black dress underneath of the concert?) to The-Sound-Of-Music-gone bad:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom