The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Aristocracy

As much it bothers to you that the people like the princess and defends her? this is the forum of her and as you will understand most normal it is than people like the princess; not that this plenty of people whom single it likes to criticize and to criticize. It always is the same here; the detractors of Letizia when there is an article that criticizes, enjoy and clear and if people say that it is lie or it is not thus; they already say that there is the club of fans that does not accept critic. But is that their detractors accept that has something good? it gives me that noo. I do not enjoy when they criticize the people; because I believe that that is the worse thing than can have; and the people who enjoy it; they seem to me ridiculous.

And most important I must right to think that the article is bad; because I must think that it is well? because you think it?

Old 11-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
If you think the article is bad wait to read the reader's opinions. Of course, as I have read on the forum lately we are just envy and scandalous people, maybe we are in need of a second threat regarding the manners on Letizia and Felipe's forum and also I know that for some of you the only good press is that who praise Letizia and family and of course Adelaide and Lula as good members (President and Vice maybe?) of the Letizia's Fan Club will appear from any rock to lecture you.
I agree. It is quite amusing...when the article is for Letizia (or her family), the source is good...when it is against Letizia, then it is evil, wicked, etc. We must be evil then. Why can't we believe this article?

Old 11-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

For my critique it is necessary to to be a constructive critique, based on real things ... it is possible to criticize them for accepting the invitation of the Mayor, which for some it will be nice and for others not.

But this is not a constructive critique, this is gossip and bad intention, with the aim to damage. Something to what El Confidencial has used habitually. I, there are certain means that I believe myself neither for the good thing nor for the bad thing. It is possible to criticize something without need to try to insult the persons.

I do not want to remember what they did with Paloma Rocasolano. First they were going to give her a house of National wealth, very big and very cheap. Later she was going to be going to live even through flat of luxury in Madrid. And the reality is that she continues living in her house of always. The same thing with the Princes of Asturias ... first they were going to buying a house in Asturias ... later in Catalonia ... and nothing...
Old 11-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I agree. It is quite amusing...when the article is for Letizia (or her family), the source is good...when it is against Letizia, then it is evil, wicked, etc. We must be evil then. Why can't we believe this article?
If the same source published an article saying marvelous things about the Ortiz family El Confidencial suddently will be good, don't worry, we are use to this by now. I have always felt like I have to think 1000 times before posting here and some other members have shared the same w/ me since some members believe this is their forum and only them have the right to write an opinion, before I used to debate with passion and respect and we used to have great discusions, not anymore, I don't loose my time because I feel like if I was a 5 years old and somebody felt the necesitie to change my mind with lectures and even sutil invitations to abandon the forum, go figure!. Cheers.

The best the Ortiz family could do, for the sake of the Royal Family and the same Letizia is keep a low low low profile but they just can't; the Rocasolano's side is more humble and likeable.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is sure that they would be calmer if they could have a calmer life, but it seems that it is impossible.

I do not believe that to accept an invitation to go to 4 ª representation of an opera in a small city is a crime.

Recently the Dukes of Palm, were present in San Sebastian at a concert and with them the half of Iñaki's family, and nobody criticized them for it.

I have seen images of the mother of Marichalar in a concert in the Palace of El Pardo, and nobody critique her for it.

Irene of Greece accompanies the Queen Sofia on many concerts, and nobody her critiques for it.

Sincerely this they are bilges, to create polemic with people to the one that is easy to criticize. There are people around the Royal Family who obtains many more benefits that the family of the Princess, but already we know that now the business is in criticizing her and her family.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I don't think you or RaniaRocks are wicked, but this article apparently is. I have no problem of reports of Ortiz sitting at the theater box, but calling them arrogant by sitting at the theater box as the guests of their home town mayor is simply out of boundary.
If it's a serious journalistic article, why didn't the author put down his/her name ?
Old 11-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Why would sitting on the theater box be considered arrogance? Besides they were invited by their mayor, so therefore he had them seated there. And why didn't the author write his name? Maybe he's scared?
Old 11-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Declaration,

Me, Adelaide vice chairman of the very strict and closed fan club of Letizia, I have some difficulties to understand why its allways two or three personns who are allways against my favorite Princess who is allways upon all the critics ( obvious!.. )

Generally speeking a lot of the participants of this threads are quiet objective defending their respective favorite whithout systematically be negative for Letizia and it's a very interesting conversations about the Spainish monarchic organisation, the feelings of the spagniard for their monarchy, the way for a princely couple confronted to the charisma of the Kings, the stupidity of some circles of the society, the garbage of yellow press to arise themselves in a very difficult context.

I confess that I have no interst to know if the color of the gown of such other Crown Princess fits well with her scarve.

I add that I respect all the sensible arguments and attempt of fair understanding even if it's against my venerated Princess an her husband ( )
We are human beings....

To end I do remark that for the respect of the intellectual, moral integrity of people for whom I have not really curiosity I NEVER SAID SOMETHING WRONG GOSSIPS OR TRALALA!!!!! against her:smartass: ( even if I know a lot of very secret bad things.... )

Signed: "Adelaide - Eminent Vice Chairman of the very select fan club of Letizia"
Old 11-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Courtier

adelaide, you crack me up!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
adelaide, you crack me up!

Thanks! If you go on in this feeling, may be I shall vote for you in our next secret assembly, of our so select fan club of our so beloved Princess
Old 12-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Nobility

Rocasolano dove comments that Doña Letizia is better
Rocasolano dove gathered her granddaughter carlai of the school and soon it went to look for it ballet in company of the mother of Antonio Vigo, the ex- husband of his daughter Erika Ortiz.
Minutes after the mother arrived from Antonio Vigo, the mother arrived from Doña Letizia Ortiz. After being with the mother of Vigo and greeting themselves, Dove gathered the girl and it left. Rocasolano dove comments that doña letizia is Later, both grandmothers gathered to the small Car it of its classes of ballet. The girl very together with her grandmothers gave the hand them. Rocasolano dove commented that Doña Letizia ' is mejor' and ' has moments and ratitos'. T
he mother of Princess de Asturias cleared importance to I am annoying of her daughter in the Rake: ' Normal in these estados'. The mother of Doña Letizia helped her granddaughter to mount in the car, later she took leave of the mother of Antonio Vigo and she left.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/...ia_1270228.htm
Old 12-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Aristocracy

Article about Erika Ortiz in Diezminutos.es

http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/reportajes/3742_1.html
Old 12-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt20
Article about Erika Ortiz in Diezminutos.es

http://www.diezminutos.orange.es/reportajes/3742_1.html
It says that according to "close sources", Érika (who works as a graphic designer in Globomedia) could have taken a license from work, due to anxiety and stress.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
It says that according to "close sources", Érika (who works as a graphic designer in Globomedia) could have taken a license from work, due to anxiety and stress.
Who is abble to live with this permanent flyght of vulture above his head whithout to be heurt!!! You can be easely very injured
Old 12-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

To part of which the life of the family of the Princess is deprived, and it would not have to interest anybody, any more than in the acts in those who are with her (the sisters of the King and his nephews are not so persecuted).

The worse thing is that once again, the press breaks the law without it happens at all. It is supposed that children for law, must be protected before the press, and that for law, without the permission of the parents the children cannot appear in any way of communication, and if they make it they must cover their face. It cannot be that the press places in the door of a school, because they know that someone they have to be going to look for the girl. This type of things cannot be allowed, personally I am horrified whenever I see Paloma or Erika, to lead or to gather the girl of the school with a camera behind and with a reporter doing questions, sometimes totally disrespectful, being the girl present. Probably, for being the family of the Princess they do not want problems; but this it would not be done to other persons because they would finish in a court.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Nobility

Paloma Rocasolano assures that the Christmas Eve in Zarzuela was ' very good'

Taking a walk by the streets of Madrid, the mother of Doña Letizia Ortiz, Rocasolano Dove, revealed that the Christmas Eve in Zarzuela was ' very bien' and that Doña Leonor received ' some gave. Dove assured that her Erika daughter, in spite of the labor loss by stress and anxiety, ' is bien', the same answer gave when they asked to him for the pregnancy of his greater daughter, Princess de Asturias

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/paloma_rocasolano_nochebuena_zarzuela_1299453.htm
Old 12-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Nobility

Where is Telma Ortiz? We haven´t been seeing her for a long time
Old 12-29-2006, 04:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Paloma was a guest at Zarzuela for the Christmas Eve ? Who else from Letizia's family were invited by the King and Queen ? I haven't seen any press article on the TMs inviting the in-laws for the Christmas Eve celebration.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Paloma was a guest at Zarzuela for the Christmas Eve ? Who else from Letizia's family were invited by the King and Queen ? I haven't seen any press article on the TMs inviting the in-laws for the Christmas Eve celebration.
The article is a disaster in what to information it refers, and as she only says "well" or " very well ", I do not have it very clear. Not if they pass the Christmas Eve there, or it is the day of Christmas the fact that they go to house of the Princes. The Princes live also in the enclosure of the Zarzuela, so the very clear thing is not.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Nobility

Telma Ortiz
http://int2.hola.com/imagenes/votaci...maortiz-1a.jpg
what a beautiful woman!