Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: September 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing she didn't break her leg. I like her white/pink ensemble but I would have given her hair a new elegant style than the ever usual long flowing hair. It might add a much more elegant touch if she had pulled her hair up. Nevertheless, she's lovely as always.

I think that she nearly did, but some royal guards got her before she fell. And there is no photo :flowers:

The heels broke after she signed the honor book, it had to be inside, regular photographers were probably not allowed.

I love princess Letizia sense of style it's always been elegant and royal coupled with simplicity I loved her off white dress
for me she's the most elegant royal woman

Thanks for the pics and video, I love her interaction with schoolchildren, you can see that she's very interested in what they're saying.

I love this video :lol:
It's nice that Letizia puts on the glasses and she treats very sympathic to reporter. Glasses also suits her.:)

Funny video, indeed. I love the slowmotion when Letizia actually puts on the glasses. :lol:

jajajajajaja great video! I didn't though she may ask if she could keep the glasses haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom