The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Loking at this photos it doesn't seems( to me) that she use brackets, how odd!
Here is a picture taken some days ago.
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/gentey...u-00$599x0.jpg
Nothing have change.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Nobility

Which are the photoshoped Pictures...the pictures with , or the pictures without Brackets ?? it's really bizarre

Old 02-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

This picture looks like there are no brackets
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...sEbjn/610x.jpg
while in this pic there could well be some
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actual...522565_640.jpg

A collegue of mine got brackets a while ago, good ones are really hard to see when you are not focussed too much, it only became evident when she started speaking. So people who spoke to Letizia that day will know for sure, pictures can be bad quality.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
Which are the photoshoped Pictures...the pictures with , or the pictures without Brackets ?? it's really bizarre
The photos that Paty and I have placed are photos of different agencies published the same day of the acts, EFE's photos are late less than 1 hour since the act ends in being published, the photos of getty 2 or 3 hours. It is impossible that the photographers had time to retouch every tooth of every photo, when they do dozens. So in some photo one would have to see something, unless they are absolutely transparent.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Moderator Emeritus

This is the picture that its being used to "proof" that Letizia has a brackets. The picture is quite pixelated and its impossible to clarify.

However, just one photo where she seems to wear "something"? come on...! this photo was taken the same day and no rest of backets.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Well, that's so weird. In the pictures in indeed doesn't look like she has brackets.
But how odd: why should anyone make photoshops of Leti with brackets?
Let's see... upcoming events (and close-up pictures) will tell...

Old 02-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Well, that's so weird. In the pictures in indeed doesn't look like she has brackets.
Felipe and letizia will attend today (at 17:00pm) the opening of the VI Congress on Victims of Terrorims, I'm affraid that all of us will look for brackets!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Felipe and letizia will attend today (at 17:00pm) the opening of the VI Congress on Victims of Terrorims, I'm affraid that all of us will look for brackets!
It is pathetic enough, I hope that at least the press can behave and give to the act the respect that is deserved. It is not an act for levities of boring journalists who do not have topic of conversation.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
It is pathetic enough, I hope that at least the press can behave and give to the act the respect that is deserved. It is not an act for levities of boring journalists who do not have topic of conversation.
I was about to say this - when the plane crashed it was all about the nose and now its all about the brackets... not a good timing.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post

I read somewhere that CP Mary had also worn invisible braces.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

Hola has not anymore this "news": http://www.hola.com/casasreales/casa_espanola/

I really think its not true, allthough in this picture posted by DoM it looks like she have bracklets .

But if its not true, who is so stupid to spread such a rumour, when its so simple to disprove.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Letizia Gets Clear Braces - Latin Gossip

Letizia does have an overbite syndrome and maybe that is causing problems ... plus an ugly dark tooth that needs fixing again.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:r...la-2i74bkm.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9030/diente17ul.jpg
Paloma got brackets too a while ago but went for the visible type. http://www.hola.com/famosos/2005/10/...casolano1b.jpg
Old 02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Aristocracy

I have dry mouth and I chew gum often. Maybe, she just forgot to tke it out of her mouth. I do that.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Nobility

brackets or not is it so important? and if it's true it's a good news for her but not as important for a such noise on written-press , Web ...etc...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Princess Letizia Gets Clear Braces - Latin Gossip

Letizia does have an overbite syndrome and maybe that is causing problems ... plus an ugly dark tooth that needs fixing again.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:r...la-2i74bkm.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9030/diente17ul.jpg
Paloma got brackets too a while ago but went for the visible type. http://www.hola.com/famosos/2005/10/...casolano1b.jpg
I didn't know that Paloma had brackets, too.

Letizia's black tooth "disappeared" 2-3 years ago.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
It is true, the news has disappeared of the web of Hola. In the web they publish more than one mistake, maybe the photographer that they send always to the acts of the Royal Family has said to them that it was not true and they have removed it.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
To create stories, some people are certainly capable of doing so, the pink press is making a living on gossips, rumors and creating false stories. Braces will not go away in one day. If she indeed has them, they will show in other pictures for sure, even clear braces (I had them before) are still very visible in the closeups.

Don't see anything here.
http://i45.tinypic.com/sd1n4n.jpg
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Nobility

How odd all the talk about her teeth?!!! what about her actual face?? is it just me or is princess letizia's face changing every now and then??! she does not look good at all!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

She had a nose job. If we put a pair of magnifying glasses on any royal, no one's face would look the same all the time.
So far I don't see any brace in any clear picture from the well known photo agencies the last 2 weeks . I think if she really had put on braces, it's more likely she would have used the invisible braces that placed on the inside surfaces of her teeth like many public figures, for example Mary of Denmark or Kate Middleton (British press mentioned it) instead of clear braces on the outside surfaces.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Nobility

If she felt she needed braces, as we call them in Australia - then good for her I guess. You can hardly notice them.

Closed Thread