Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 12: March - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I love the suit:rolleyes: it suits her so much!
I bet if it was queen rania that wore it, she would have put a belt on it:D

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

HRH Princess Letizia Attends Language and Media International Seminar
SAN MILLAN DE LA COGOLLA - APRIL 09: Princess Letizia of Spain attends the Language and Media International Seminar held at San Millan de Yuso Monastery on April 8, 2008 in San Millan de la Cogolla, Spain.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

HRH Princess Letizia Attends Language and Media International Seminar
SAN MILLAN DE LA COGOLLA - APRIL 09: Princess Letizia of Spain attends the Language and Media International Seminar held at San Millan de Yuso Monastery on April 8, 2008 in San Millan de la Cogolla, Spain.

she is absolutely wonderful, I like her solos activities, very interesting
about her style, it's modern and elegant, I like a lot

I think she looks fantastic and the black and white combination looks very fresh and sophisticated.

Does someone have the full-length pic of her beige outfit? Her outfit during the 2nd day. I love the black and white ensemble however I don't like the black dress. Good to see she's doing solo duties again.

Monarquía Confidencial

On Thursday, the 17th of April, 2008

THE PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS

DELIVERY OF THE ANNUAL PRIZE SUMMONED BY THE INSTITUTION OF THE DEFENDER OF THE MINOR IN THE COMMUNITY OF MADRID
- Words of Her Royal Highness the Princess-

Thanks for the pics nouwrein. What kind of camera are these guys using to get such bad quality pics?! Are they professional photographers or not? They could as well use their mobile phone cams.

Lots of pics from today. The dress is a repeat, like it. Good to see Letizia on her own, finally she is doing her own events & speeches.

MediumPhoto

Thanks for the pics nouwrein. What kind of camera are these guys using to get such bad quality pics?! Are they professional photographers or not? They could as well use their mobile phone cams.

Lots of pics from today. The dress is a repeat, like it. Good to see Letizia on her own, finally she is doing her own events & speeches.

MediumPhoto

:ROFLMAO: It's ok Duke although the quality of the pics is bad, Terra is always the first one to post them on the net :lol:

Although I like this outfit too, but Leti, Leti it's spring already please show us some color :bang: It's always been gray, black and white for months (since 2007), well except that all fushia pink long skirt & tops worn 3x no less- maybe that will do for all the lack of color for a long time :ermm:

Though a bit good thing now is that the dark tights are gone :lol:

look at those pics. the secret will not be any longer a secret....

Thanks for the pics, she looked great!:flowers:

look at those pics. the secret will not be any longer a secret....

What secret?

:lol::lol:
Thanks for the pics, she looked great!

What secret?

What secret?

a new pregnancy. Actually I'm rather surprised to see that she looked pregnant in quite a few pictures today.

:lol:
A new pregnancy? That would be lovely:wub:
I have been thinking the same thing a few weeks ago

I think that it is completely normal to have a little tummy after two pregnancies but who knows ...
Would be wonderful news another baby from the Princes of Asturias.

I hate to be the rain on your parade, but isn't another baby just after a year of the last C-section going to be damaging to the mother health-wise? It takes a long time to recover from a birth, much more so if it's through a C-section.

besides, not everyone has flat abs.

YAY! She's doing solo events again! She looks happy....and she looks very nice! Though....I really wish she'd throw those round toed/platform type heels away!

The princess looks very energetic and happy today.
Lots of photos here:
Zimbio gallery
It looks like a belly here:
Zimbio

Last edited:
I am sure she's not pregnat. she needs some rest to recover from last birth.

I like her platform heels, she looks good on them. today she had very fresh look. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom