Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 10: October 2011 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audience to Mr. José María Sanz, Rector of the Autonomous University of Madrid, accompanied by a representation of the "European Network Eu-SPRI Forum"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a D. José María Sanz, Rector de la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, acompañado de una representación de la "Red Europea Eu-SPRI Forum"

Audience to the Board of the Spanish Association of Insurance Brokers (ADECOSE)
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Junta Directiva de la Asociación Española de Corredurías de Seguros (ADECOSE)

Audience to a representation of the Association for the Advancement of Pharmaceutical Assistance (Aproafa)
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Asociación para la Promoción de la Asistencia Farmacéutica (APROAFA)

Audience to the XX Promotion of the Systems and Information Technology Corps of State Administration
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a los componentes de la XX Promoción del Cuerpo Superior de Sistemas y Tecnología de la Información de la Administración del Estado

Prince Felipe will attend today the men's final match of the French Open tennis tournament Roland Garros. Spanish Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer play the final.

El Prncipe, presente en el palco - Fotogalera - MARCA.com

They could have invited Prince Felipe to present the trophy ceremony instead of Usain Bolt, since it was a final between two Spanish tennis players.
He looks great there ;)

I´m so happy for the final today, though it wasn´t as exciting as the two semis. Especially the Nadal- Djokovic one.

I´m glad Rafa Nadal won, though I like Ferrer too. I guess that, as almost every Spaniard, I have a soft spot for Rafa. We´re very proud of him.

Audience to Mr. Michael Reynolds, president of the International Bar Association (IBA), accompanied by D. Gonzalo Ulloa and Ms. Almudena Arpón de Mendivil, president and partner of the law firm Gómez-Acebo & Pombo
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia al Sr. Michael Reynolds, presidente de la International Bar Association (IBA), acompañado por D. Gonzalo Ulloa y Dª Almudena Arpón de Mendívil, presidente y socia del despacho de

Delivery of the 5th edition of Jaime Fernández de Araoz Award on "Corporate Finance"
CaixaForum Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Entrega de la 5ª edición del Premio Jaime Fernández de Araoz sobre "Corporate Finance"

http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=170892516&EditorialProduct=Royalty

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Felipe, the economy minister, Luis de Guindos, and IOC member Juan Antonio Samaranch will join leaders Madrid 2020 bid, Alejandro Blanco, Ana Botella, Theresa Zabell and Victor Sanchez in the presentation, next three July, in Lausanne (Switzerland) at the Olympic assembly.

These are the seven speakers who will explain the Madrid project to IOC members for 45 minutes

El Prncipe, De Guindos y Samaranch, ponentes ante COI junto a lderes M'2020. diariovasco.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom