Prince Felipe, Current Events Part 10: October 2011 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Out of touch' Spanish prince shakes hand of beggar - Telegraph
The homeless Romanian woman opened her hand on his approach in the hope of receiving some charity, but the confused prince instead grabbed it and gave her a firm handshake, before strolling off to greet well-wishers.

This is why I sometimes hate this country´s media... I guess nobody had the idea of interviewing the woman... it was much easier calling her "beggar Romanian gipsy" without asking :whistling:

Here is an interview with her, where she tells the story: she´s gipsy, true, but Spanish, and she isn´t a beggar (although she´s poor). She sells flowers at the door of the church since 34 years ago. She said she never asked the Prince for money, she only wanted to greet him and shake his hand.
Traductor de Google

I´ve read another article about her on a Spanish forum, but I can find the article. This phrase of the woman totally broke my heart:
"My family and I have been very bad. My young children have had problems at school. The other children insulted them saying his mother was a beggar. That was Romanian. The children did not want to go to school. We have been done a lot of damage, "he says through tears". :ohmy: :sad::sad:
What a shame that in order to get a good sensationalist story, the press is allowed to do such a damage to an innocent family :bang::bang: :nonono: :sick:
EDIT: Second article found:
http://translate.google.es/translat...12/11/08/que-guapo-eres-principe.html&act=url

Last edited:
Audience to the Board of the Association and College of Aeronautical Engineering of Spain
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Junta Directiva de la Asociación y del Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos de España

Audience to a representation of the National Association of Preserving Fish and Seafood "ANFACO-CECOPESCA"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Asociación Nacional de Fabricantes de Conservas de Pescados y Mariscos

Audience to a representation of the Association of Entrepreneurs of the Community of Madrid "ASECAM"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Asociación de Empresarios Emprendedores de la Comunidad de Madrid "ASECAM"

Audience to the first-year students of the Bachelor of Science Labour of Jaén University
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a los alumnos de primer curso de la licenciatura de Ciencias del Trabajo de la Universidad de Jaén

Audience to the last class of Property, Commercial and Personal Property Registrars
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la última promoción de Registradores de la Propiedad, Mercantiles y Bienes Muebles

Audience to the Board of the Association of Telecommunications Engineers
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a la Junta Directiva del Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros de Telecomunicación

Audience to a representation of the Alumni Association of the University of Valencia
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a una representación de la Asociación de Antiguos Alumnos de la Universidad Politécnica de Valencia

Audience to Spanish youth winners of the International Competition "Google Science Fair 2012"
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia a los jóvenes españoles ganadores del Concurso Internacional "Google Science Fair 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom